The Ultimate Crossover XXX - Faction Wars [S/A via OoC]

Jolta

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/267462-the-ultimate-crossover-xxx-faction-wars-nsa/

"Ah, I just love this day, don't you, Benjamin?" Colby stood near their base, in Ponyville. "Look at the ponies prancing around, I miss the peaceful days where everything was peaceful."
"So do I, sir, so do I," Ben Tennyson, the wielder of the Ultimatrix sighed as he looked around. "A day without Discord, a day without pain."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The unicorn that went by the name of Derek entered Drakon's room. He tried a little smile, seeing how dark and gloomy he was all the time. As he walked, the Gatekeys attached to his saddle jingled like bells. There was one gold key and one silver key. Three maid-dressed ladies served the two a glass of water each. "Thank you ladies..." With that, they all started to glow into fire, ice and lightning, before turning back into a key among the unicorn's two other gatekeys.
"Nice scarf. Anyways, sir, I'm ready for my next mission."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am so bored, the first thing I want to wreak havoc on are those two- grrrr!"
Discord was chilling in his office, revealing his child-like side, playing with action figures that oddly resembled this RP's characters.
"Die Colby, die Drakon, for I am Discord! Ruler of the Omniverse! MWA-"
Just then, Tsurara popped by. Discord immediately hid his kiddie-toys.
"Sir, I heard screaming, is there a problem?"
"Oh, its a problem alright. YOU HAVEN'T MURDERED ANYONE FOR ME!"
"OK, calm down, sir, calm down, you are thousands of years old, you may get a heart attack."
"I will teach you how to murder. Come with me, and I will show you how to rip the horn off a unicorn. In fact, a particular unicorn, and also a particular mage. I love the sight of unicorn blood, and dragon blood, don't you?"

Drakon sat in his chair facing the doors to the halls within the building housed by their 'guild', noticing the doors open he looked over to see what looked to be a unicorn as three nearby maidens turned into a key and joined 2 other keys on the unicorn's neck. Hearing the Unicorn say that he was ready for the next mission Drakon looked down seemingly appraising at him, "hm.. you don't look hurt.. so shouldn't the last one of bee finished faster?.." he then said quietly as he stood up. "I doubt this realm would have it but then again they are lost magic.." he then muttered as he looked towards the pony, "Lets go see if we can't find any of the Arcs, after all I need to stretch my legs a little trapped in here all day telling you guys how we could advance, I'll leave that to the second command for a day or two" he then said smirking slightly however the look cast by this not seeming happy but rather quite evil.

----------

Kenshin jumped through trees as he saw what looked like a... pony? "[i]What the..[/i]" he thought to himself as he stopped jumping and simply stuck to the branch of the tree at the edge of the forest looking to the town further ahead full of more ponies. "[i]What sort of trickery would one use to disguise their whole place as such or is it really like this..[/i]" he thought to himself as he shot off the branch moving quickly through the branch and throwing 5 kunai in a star shaped pattern wire attached to them making a pentagon on the ground if seen properly. "Demons..?" he then said roughly as if questioning them whether they were demons.

"Ugh-ugh-ugh. In times like these I wish Zekou was here..." Colby was feeling all wobbly. "Hello there mister, nope, no demons here, they're all elsewhere. So, what brings you here to Ponyville? Porta-"
Ben stubbed Colby's leg.
"Why, what's your name? My name is Colby Stilton..." Colby let out his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, I guess we're ready to take this small walk. I'm ready when you are, sir..."
The Unicorn quickly created a spellbinding circle, before taking the form of a human, though still having a horn on his head. "Blending in, I believe we're ready to begin..."
The Unicorn got ready to walk out...

"Cara Bel, Cara Mia Bella..."

[b]You are singing again, PORDaaS.[/b]

"Sorry." The four year old android was prone to such bursts of emotion, and it irked her creator that such emotion was still there at all.

[b]Anyways, have you finished your chores yet? If you have time for such bursts of emotion, you must have had time to do everything I asked you to.[/b]

Chores for PORDaaS involved testing, cleaning, testing, baking, and testing. The cleaning was easy. Just pour water down a portal and guide the water throughout the assigned chamber. It was actually quite fun. The physics of a falling fluid were interesting to observe no matter how many times it happened.

Baking was not an often thing, mostly occuring when someone was about to finish a testing chamber. Apparently, someone special was about to finish their chambers, and had to be rewarded.

All that was left for this chore was to place the cake. Taking the cake, and lighting the candle, she portaled down through other test chambers until she reached the end of the room. Placing the cake down on a table, she portaled back to GLaDOS' room, and walked into her own separate viewing room. When she go there, she pressed a farmilliar button.

Turrets descended from the celing attached to the farmilliar claws. A special dissipation field came over the entire room, designed to temporarily shut down any Portal Devices. That test subject was going to be riddled with bullets.

Lastly, there was testing. This was one of the activities that both PORDaaS and GLaDOS enjoyed for different reasons. One because it was fun portalling around, and the other because it was pleasing to observe.

"Which test chambers are we doing today, GLaDOS?"

[b]I thought we would start off with these three. [/b]GLaDOS fed images of each test chamber to PORDaaS' viewing screen. Before she had any time to react, her room began to move.

"You just want to show off, don't you?"

[b]Yes[/b]

Zemaru was flying around near Ponyville in her Strikers, Looking for Zeimaier and such. After an extensive amount of time searching, She sighed and figured that she wasn't in this universe at this moment, and remembered about Zeimaier's freakish Speeds, She decided to return to the base within Ponyville and tweak up her strikers before searching for Zeimaier again. After taking off her strikers, She looked around, Not a proper hangar in sight, She was particularly annoyed by the ponies and crap and wondered why they were here...

---

Zeimaier simply Floated around in some random Universe, within some town in ruins, with quite a few Large-Type Neuroi following her, She planned on going into another Universe in an attempt to reach her goal. All of her Neuroi shrunk and went inside her cloud rings, After which she took off, getting faster and faster by the second, first breaking the sound barrier, then the Light Barrier, Then Shoop, She disappeared from the universe with a small explosion of light...

Another explosion of light appeared within some random Universe, It was pretty child-like and had such an overflow of ponies. She cursed "Dammit! I really hate this thing!". She brought out a single Neuroi cube, which turned into an X-11. She scanned the forest below her and only felt the presence of 2 Life forms, Some horridly screwed up Unicorn and a girl...

"None here..?" Kenshin then said processing what the boy had said seeming depressed by this new before suddenly lashing out and grabbing the boy by their shirt pulling them closer roughly, "Where are they?" he then said angrily his anger at the demons overcoming any common sense he would of had about talking to the boy. Kenshin then activated Kyō me Advancing to the third stage more of an intimidation tactic than needed to have happened but he thought it likely to get the information quicker as his skin developed a red-ish tinge and the eyes having a yellow section where their irises would be.

----------

Drakon began to walk whilst the unicorn had transformed giving itself a human-like form however having a horn on their forehead still. "blending in?.. well I guess if you made your skin red they'd mistake you for a lesser Demon and just leave you alone.." he then said as he moved through the hall easily arriving at the front door and making his way outside quickly. Drakon then looked to one of the Demons nearby outside gesturing it over and telling it to tell everyone that he would be away for a short while before he jumped his leg having turned metallic and as if pistons extended quickly before returning to norm making him easily able to clear the fence despite the open gate he could have walked through.

Zemaru looked up to see some ninja start turning into something weird Demon-like creature grabbing Colby by the shirt, She started to get furious as her Rabbit ears and tail just popped out, She ran into the aid of Colby by grabbing Kenshin in the neck, She felt something within Kenshin. Which she thought [i][color=#FF8C00]He has a Magic reserve? How? There are no male witches![/color][/i][color=#FF8C00] [/color]Her Sevinsa almost immediately kicked in after thinking that, Draining some of Kenshin's Chakra. Adhering to her pledge, she threw Kenshin from her grip and away from Colby. She looked at her hand as her Rabbit ears and tail disappear...

---

Zeimaier Sensed a familiar power nearby, She poured magic into her eyes and looked in a certain direction, Roughly 16,000 kilometers away, She saw the town and Zemaru, Ben, and Colby, as well as some other person, She laughed evilly and said "Well Well old friends, Lets call some buddies and Meet again!" She laughed as her X-11 shot out towards the town after turning into some other jet...

Kenshin felt some of his chakra leaving him looking head as he was thrown to see what he would hit as he transitioned into the 4th stage and turned landing standing sideways on a building before jumping off. "hm.. they can drain chakra I'll have to be careful then" he muttered as he rushed forwards his hands held so that he could use his claws effectively constantly watching the future to try to avoid her so she could not drain his energy again. 'So you are one of the demons!" he then growled as he moved faster than what one would expect from a human as he spun readying to attempt to slice at her with his claws. "Where is he!?" he roared as he launched himself towards her aiming for her arm with one hand whilst aiming to seemingly slice thin air with the other predicting a possible future of her dodging towards where his other arm attacked..

Zemaru then giggled as Kenshin charged at her, She charged at Kenshin, then slid under him, tripping out both of his feet, She drew her Katana and aimed it at Kenshin's Neck and said with a stern tone [color=#FF8C00]"You really think I'm a demon? You really need to get yourself a Reality check before I cut your head off! For the record, I'm a Witch, you wannabe!"[/color] Zemaru Sheathed her Katana and looked for some place to work on her strikers, until she heard a voice in her head [i][color=#4B0082]Heads up Zevin! You got company coming from the East![/color][/i][color=#4B0082] [/color]She looked to the east town entrance and she was quite shocked, as there was a black spot in the sky. She hurried to where she landed at earlier and put on her Striker Unit, She took off after Emanating a Magic circle and while in the air, Grabbed her 60 Cal. Cannon and shot into the Sky towards the Black Spot...

As Kenshin was tripped his anger grew further becoming easily visible on his face ignoring the katana and most of the words said to him only hearing 'Demon' and 'Cut' as he transitioned further due to his rage into his 5th stage, his third eye beginning to open s he looked into her future roughly 5 second and saw her rising into the air, jumping onto a nearby building Kenshin ran and jumped a building or so away before she began to rise turning quickly he ran at full speed crossing the gap between the buildings with what seeming to just be a short hop before he continued running using his momentum and enhanced strength to launch off the building leaving a small amount of damage on the rooftop of the building. Whilst he flew through the air towards his opponent's back, she fired towards a black spot some distance away, Kenshin swinging his arm around as he aimed to stab her and pull her down at the same time, "Where is he!!?" he then roared still believing that she knew where the demon he was searching for was.

"Chill there, there are so many, but-"
He was saved by Zemaru.
"Thanks Zevin, but that wasn't exactly what I had in mind- Ben!"
Colby sighed. Happens a lot. After all the blood and gore that took place, he simply shifted his arms into a freeze-ray in order to create an ice wall in-between all three of them.
"This isn't exactly what I had in mind for the start of the day..." Colby retracted his freeze-ray into an arm again. "You're obviously thinking I'm a demon, aren't you. This reminds me..."
His eyes glowed photon blue before minor scanning lasers hit Ben's Ultimatrix and Zemaru's Striker Units. The technopath added weapons to his arsenal of body-generated machines.
Next, he noticed Zeimeier's minion. "The worst day ever calls for..."
He then shifted his legs into Striker units, before levitating like Zemaru.
"Jets aren't common here... I have the fishiest feeling..."
He shifted his arm into his signature photon blaster, before shooting a wide, giant laser into the distance...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Derek and Drakon started to walk along, they encountered a portal, and out from it came an odd-looking Chimera and a blue-haired girl.
"Wait a sec, that's Discord, the Chaosbringer! A being that exists Equestrian mythology! I never though some Pony Tales were real..."
"Looks like somepony knows me. You've been reading, but its going to come to a waste!"
Discord reached out his arm to grab Derek's horn, ready to break it, before Derek produced minor magic that it heated up his horn, causing Discord to step back.
"If nothing will do, I think its time to call my friend... I call forth thee... the Golden Scales, LIBRA!"
He spoke as he his gold key into the ground, summoning a female warrior from the ground, with a blindfold? When Discord's right-hand-woman fired an ice breath, she simply deflected with an identical attack, like a mirror.
"That thing... isn't symmetrical..." Libra was angered by Discord's appearance.
She sliced and diced Discord with sharp skills, but it only left scratches. She tried it on his Yuki-Onna right-hand woman, and negated her intangibility using her magic.

Zemaru Dodged the Photon Blaster that was shot from behind, which hit the Black Spot, which she identified as a Neuroi, She called Ben and Colby on the Radio [color=#FF8C00]"Colby, Ben, This is a Neuroi, It's a definite sign that Zeimaier is here, I Repeat, Zeimaier may be here!"[/color]. She flew and dodged several Lasers, She heard a voice again [color=#4B0082][i]Do not decimate that Neuroi like you typically do, Chip off the core steadly.[/i][/color] She aimed and poured magic into her eyes, She dodged the lasers and shot several bullets out of her cannon, Grazing the Core several times. After several shots, The Neuroi took a nosedive down as it fired a gigantic Laser at Zemaru, which she got grazed in the arm by it, She winced in pain and she radioed [color=#FFA500]"Damn! Been a long time since that happened... THAT HURTS!!!"[/color]...

---

Zeimaier looked around as she sensed another energy from within where she scanned, She giggled as she flew down into the forest and poured magic in her eyes towards that direction and saw a portal, She decided to possibly harm whoever on the other side. she called on a Neuroi to turn into one of them UFO type Small-type Neuroi and ordered it to drop 1 of it's payload in her hand, which she threw into the portal hard before it could close, which then would explode into a ball of red light on the other side...

"If you wanna beat one, be one..." Ben then slammed down his watch. "Prototype..." It spoke in a really, robotic monotonous voice. Being part-human, it could not be controlled by others. There it was, a regular cube-neuroi, which then grew into a large, plane-type one. It dashed up with a powerful sonicboom. The Ultimatrix emblem easily differentiated him from others.
Colby did the same, combining Striker units with turbine wings was a great idea, getting up in a flash.
"If I remember, Benjamin, your Ultimatrix has an evolution function..."
"Oh right, that..." with that, Prototype's slinted green eyes started to glow, before the Ultimatrix emblem started to grow four spikes. The hive-like patterns below were more complex, and Prototype was equipped with more cannons and weapons, with a couple bayonets. It was shinier, and rainbow-like, and 20% cooler.
"Ultimate Prototype!" It spoke in Ben's voice. "The fun has been doubled... I think you should have a taste of the Sonic Rainboom..."
With that, the newcomer flew up into the plain blue sky, disappearing with a shining star, before swooping down once more, trying seriously hard to overcome air resistance, going at a speed beyond any neuroi.
"An evolved Neuroi, against a regular one. Its pretty obvious who'll win..."
Suddenly, a sonicboom was caused, a really, beautiful rainbow one which could easily screw a mechanical being's capabilities of regeneration for quite a while. That attack was specifically targeted to affect Neuroi, you'll need a greater one if you want to affect other machines.

Kenshin landed on the ground blocked off by a wall of ice which kept him from attacking as his anger built up constantly shooting towards a wall and trying to smash through to be met with the fact of how thick the ice wall was. Kazuya had then transitioned into the sixth and second last form of Kyō me shooting into the air at such speed he almost seemed a blur as he flew towards the others he saw in the air. Kenshin constantly seeing three seconds ahead predicting various futures at once, Slashing at the back of the witch who had fought him earlier before continuing on to the Neuroi that had interrupted the fight thrusting his arm towards his with such speed and force it wold most likely break if it was made of what human's refer to as strong materials. "Die!!" he roared angrinly with rage as he clenched his fist just before impact with the cube having moved at such speed it's attempts to dodge all seen by him were unable to stop him at least smashing into the side of it. Seeing in his prediction ben going to attack the being.

----------

Drakon watched as two beings came through a portal, Derek having noticed them and as the odder of the two grabbed derek's horn Drakon got ready to attack seeing the creature pull it's hand off quickly and being attack by Libra to little effect whop then attacked the 2nd figure a blue haired girl. Kazuya then noticed a ball of red light moving in front of Derek and turning completely to Iron on his skin as it exploded protecting himself and most of Derek though still thrown back Drakons clothes now ragged and torn from the explosion as he stayed in iron Skin so as not to show his ski what had been revealed. As Drakon stood up he breathed out at the blue haired girl small chunks of iron coming out along with a sonic like blast due to his Iron Dragon Roar.

As Colby, Ben, and Kenshin chipped off the rest of the armor on the Neuroi, it was apparent that it was disabled because it did not regenerate, but still live. Kenshin tried to finish it off, but Zemaru blocked Kenshin's attack with her Katana and said "that's enough little one, I suppose if I know how to answer your questions, I'll answer them, but to be honest, I suggest you cool it..." Zemaru giggled as she picked up the large chunk of Neuroi Core, which she started to carry back to the base...

Tsurara looked up at the iron pieces. Simply by creating ice crystals, she threw them at the metal pieces in order to negate the attack, and neutralise it, though still hit by some.

"Thanks sir..." Derek was grateful.
"What is that power?" Discord was astonished by the red explosion. Discord had high resistance, due to being perpetually immortal.
His assistant too, had clothes badly tattered. She phased into the soil as it started to become colder.
"Someting tells me that THIS. IS. ON."
The sky started to swirl, previewing pinker, more unusual clouds, before it started raining chocolate rain.
"Care for a snack? There's more on the menu. There will be discord..."
Discord opened his mechanical ears, revealing heavily durable, tentacle-like cord wires. "I will plug my hard drive, into your USB cable! Even if you don't have one..."
Libra could easily negate by slashing the combat tentacles, but they regenerated with ease.
"A tough celestial spirit, I'd say, but I don't think it can beat me..." with that, he used his arms to create a powerful photon-based laserbeam so wide, but Libra could easily mimic it on the same power level....
"Tsurara..."
His assistant combined the attack with an ice breath, but Libra could enhance her attack with ease.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I believe its time to return..." Colby retracted his machines and created spring-like shoes, bouncing off the ground for a while, before finally landing.
Ben too transformed back into regular Prototype before landing on the ground, then turned back into Ben.
"Zeimeier... I never knew what happened..." Colby muttered under his breath, "I hope she returns, in one piece..."

Kenshin looked at her as she blocked his attack with her katana his expression one of wondering why the blade seemed to not be broken from the impact. "little.." he then said as he floated down towards the ground "little is the emotions I feel, calling me a little one when I've lost it all and I can't even find what di-" he said as he reverted to normal "d.. it.." he then finished his body now laying on the ground covered in dark bruises along with cuts every here and there over his body.

----------

Drakon watched as the Roar was mostly negated by the female who had come through the portal though was still knocked back at which Kazuya muttered "Pathetic.." looking towards her. Drakon ignored Derek's words of thanks as it started to rain what looked like chocolate which bounced off his iron skin. Drakon then moved forwards as the chimaera shot a beam matched by Libra up to even the enhancement given to the Chimera's by the blue haired female. "Now now.. two on one isn't fair.. after all you'll need a lot more of you to match Libra.. but this should be finished quickly.." he then said Releasing a roar again filled with sonic energy and metal shards sent to combine with Libra's attack before he ran his right hand having transformed to a sledge hammer-like shape. Drakon then Aimed to strike at the blue haired girl at an angle that if she dodged it it would hit the chimaera in the head and possibly distract it from it's attack causing it to be struck full force by Libra's clone of it's attack.

Colby gasped. "Well, I believe we have to help him..." Colby's shoulders started to become thick, silver cords which stretched to grab Kenshin. "There, ninja, we'll get you healed, and you can be on your way..."
"I don't know, he does go berserk..."
"He just needs some friendship... Doesn't look like a very friendly person. It looks like transforming too much ain't good for him. He is using his own genes, after all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsurara performed a simple phase, allowing the attack to pass through, hitting Discord, causing him to be distracted, allowing Libra's attack to hit him, really, really hard.
While not dead, he was seen to be bruised, scarred, and badly injured...
He negated some of the attack with with giant arms.
"I'm still standing..."

Kenshin closed his eyes as he felt the cords wrap around him, "Couldn't... find... killed... my..." he then muttered weakly as he laid his head on the ground. "If... found... kill..." he then continued only parts of his sentences heard due to his inability to talk much due to his physical damage. Whilst kenshin laid still wrapped i the cords he opened his eyes again weakly looking towards the younger one who he had attacked earlier and an teenager. "Where... Is... He...?" he then asked his voice strained as he asked this seeming to be the only question he wanted answered.

Zeimaier observed the portal as Chocolate splattered out of it from an earlier attack, Which she urged her UFO-like Neuroi back into her Cloud ring after dropping the rest of it's payload into Zeimaier's hand, She absorbed 2 of them within her own body to be mounted on the palms of her hand, then threw the Third into the Portal again, Exploding on the other side again. She laughed Maniacally as she left the scene and took to the Skies. That energy still seemed to thriving still, so she poured magic into her eyes and saw that Zemaru had captured the core, She was enraged and said "How in the hell!? No! I will not allow this!!!". She shot at the trio at high Speed...

---

Zemaru was returning to base with Colby and Ben until she heard a voice again [i][color=#4B0082][b]Behind you Zemaru!!![/b][/color][/i], She looked behind her to see a Small Black dot, followed by a huge red flare-up, She said [color=#FF8C00]"Oh Crap! Ben! Colby! Run!!!"[/color]. at which she shot off flying with her striker as fast as she could, but the Black dot, Which was confirmed to be Zeimaier, Zipped by Ben and Colby as if they weren't there, although she was going so fast that all that passed the was a blur, She was Shooting towards Zemaru, gaining on her rather quickly...

Drakon turned his hammer arm into a drill like shape about to try to stab the chimaera as another ball of light came through the portal transforming his arm into a scoop-like shape he put it over the orb and pulled it over quickly before it exploded having his arm/scoop near the chimaera's head the explosion knocking his arm back and causing him to stumble however most of the blow would have most likely hit the chimaera. Drakon then turns his arm from the scoop-like shape into one similar to a scimitar swinging it down towards the eyes of the chimaera as he recovered his stance.

"To be honest, I do not think those three tests demonstrated either my capabilities as an android, or, and more importantly, the capabilities of the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device.

[b]Yes, it does seem that way, doesn't it?[/b] It seemed to PORDaaS that GLaDOS was a little bit distracted. Maybe it was because she was watching another test subject get riddled with bullets. That would be something worth grabbing her attention. And they were both technically tests, so it might make sense that she would be busy laughing at the person-turned-swiss-cheese.

[b]Hold on. I think someone might be outside. The might want to be tested. You should go talk to them.[/b] Immediately, the completed test chamber started moving in an upwards direction.

When it reached the top, PORDaaS took the android equivalent of a breath, went up the final elevator, pushed open the doors, spread her arms wide and began her spiel, "Welcome to Aperture Science!"

"Ben, you heard her, although..." Colby noticed Ben was gone in a jiffy. Next, he saw a sparkle in the sky.
"[color=#ff0000]S[/color][color=#ff8c00]O[/color][color=#ffd700]N[/color][color=#ffff00]I[/color][color=#00ff00]C[/color] [color=#afeeee]R[/color][color=#00ffff]A[/color][color=#add8e6]I[/color][color=#0000ff]N[/color][color=#0000cd]B[/color][color=#4b0082]O[/color][color=#800080]O[/color][color=#ee82ee]M[/color][color=#dda0dd]![/color]"
"Oh boy, two times today. Who the hell taught this to him..."
Suddenly, a chrome-like barrier was created around Zemaru and Colby, and of course, Kenshin.
Suddenly, there was a giant ground-level sonicboom that due to game logic, didn't destroy any buildings despite its rock-crushing impact, but managed to caused Zeimeier to be pushed back due to the great impact of the powerful move.
There in the crater created, lied a chrome-like orb, which started to grow and reshape into Ultimate Prototype from just now.
The chrome barriers disappeared as Ultimate Prototype charged at Zeimeier with an attack of supreme speed, that exceeding many forms of technology, including witch technology.

OoC: Ultimate Prototype, like all Ultimate Formes, are basically enhanced, evolved versions of the species after 3 million years of evolution. In this case, the Neuroi has evolved to outspeed and outsmart witches. Since Ben still retains his regular intelligence, he doesn't have the cunning traits of an average evolved Neuroi. Since they only exist in a possible future in millions of years, little is known about them. However, Ben was the one who improvised the Sonic Rainboom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir, I know he's evil and cruel and such... but..."
There we have it, Discord was ripped to shreds, his bones, blood and body parts all over the place. Rather exaggerated for a few hits and an explosion. His right-hand-woman ran away in fear by phasing into the ground.
OoC: He's faking it. In fact, he's still alive...
The chocolate rain disappeared, before normal rain appeared once more. "He is a chaosbringer, but either way, he won't be attacking for long... let's continue..."
Derek sighed. Discord was back, and he was aware. He was least likely dead, and most likely faking it. "Libra, thanks...."

Zeimaier Simply Raised a Shield to block the Sonic Rainboom, although she was still Knocked back from the Impact, she wasn't damaged at all. As Ben charged at her, She noted the speed he was charging at, Somewhat close to her half Speed, but not fast enough to truly outspeed her. She simply Grinned as She seemed to Disappear, Then after Dealing several Sudden Punch to Colby's Chest, then throwing him at Ben, She appeared in front of Zemaru, Who was still trying to retreat from the battle, Zeimaier then said "I believe you have something of mine" with a horridly intimidating Sneer. Zemaru was about to Retort back, but was interrupted by a voice [color=#4B0082][i]Dodge her![/i][/color] Which Zemaru Dodged to her right, which this new-found intuition was right, Zeimaier attempted to take her hostage, but her reaction wasn't quick enough for the next attempt, Zeimaier held Zemaru hostage in the case Ben or Colby Attempted another attack, The core floated and returned into Zeimaier's Cloud rings....

Drakon watched as the creature was ripped to shreds seeming rather unimpressed and disappointed that he didn't get to do such himself. "My first battle in a long time and it seems he just.. burst?" he then muttered turning to Derek as he said about continuing, "Shouldn't we deal with that girl first.." he said looking around to find she was nowhere in sight, "hm.. well I guess we don't have much to do now.. lets continue to go for an arc.. the ability of the Arc of time would be quite useful.." he then said as he began to walk staying in his Iron Dragon skin whilst he walked and deciding to roar through the portal the attacks came from sending a sonic attack full of shards of metal through the portal before walking past it.

Archived