The Ultimate Crossover XXX - Faction Wars [S/A via OoC]

Jolta

Zeimaier heard a roar from the distance, with that, She poured magic into her eyes and saw that several trees were shaking. Her true goal at attacking Zemaru was met, So with that, She threw Zemaru into Ben and Colby, But When Zemaru turned to try to fight Zeimaier again, Zeimaier was gone without a trace...

---

Zeimaier returned to the area she was earlier and with a good look, She saw some Metal Shards embedded in a few trees, With an Evil Sneer, She lowered down into the forest and looked around and saw that the portal was still there, With an evil Grin, She tossed several Explosive Jewels into the portal, then waited before dashing into the portal...

OoC: Oshi- I almost forgot that Ben was using my own custom character design!

Ultimate Prototype used magic-based telekinesis to gently levitate Zemaru onto the floor, before reverting back to Ben.
"She got away, but she'll be back, because that's her..."
"Less to worry about, for now..."
Ben's shades shined under the sun as he looked around.
Next, Colby's eyes twitched, before he generated turbine wings on his back, then generating a buzz saw that started spinning. Next, it started spinning in a similiar manner to a drill. Yup, its spinning in two different ways at once, thus it shall hurt.
"Guys, I sense trouble. Chainsaw Massacre: When the Cicadas.... CRYYYYYYY!"
With that, he took off, and aimed his ultra-spinning weapon of choice at a black spot up in the sky, in the distance.
"Discord, you've decided to show yourself..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What kind of name is that..." Ben sighed before shifting his forme into that of a giant, green turtle-thing. "Teeeeeeerraaaaaaaaspiiiiinnnn...." With that, it withdrew its head and merged its hind legs into a single flipper, before spinning its three 'flippers' like a turbine, taking off into the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are these things? Ain't very smart to leave them here... Hopefully they don't explode again..."
With that, Derek created a compressed-wind container to contain the explosive jewels and neutralise their explosive capabilities. His eyes started to glow extra-bright.
"Yup," with that, he tossed them back into the portal they came out from.

Zemaru looked up in the sky and saw that black dot that Ben and Colby were chasing, She poured magic in her eyes to have a look at the black spot to find that it was some sort of really ugly Mechanical DEER. suddenly, She felt a dark power grip her legs, more specifically, her Strikers [i][color=#FFA500]What is this!? Wait... Don't tell me...[/color][/i][color=#FFA500] [/color]She looked at her strikers and they started to turn black with a Hexagonal design, but unlike Zeimaier's striker, it had a red portion to it, encompassing the tip of the striker, up to where her feet met, but there was no slits for the Propeller, She dropped down to the floor [color=#FFA500][i]come on! Stop being Stubborn!!![/i] [/color]Suddenly, She took off at a speed that Outsped Ben and Colby, The Propellers had became laser blades that was spinning fast, She got out her Armor Piercing Cannon and started firing at The Ugly Mechanical Deer...

---

As Derek threw the Jewels back, Zeimaier came through the portal and caught them, With that, They stopped, it seems the Jewels don't explode when touched by anything that is a Neuroi, Zeimaier giggled, then grinned Evilly...

Discord created a magic barrier that could not be broken by anything. When an anything-destroying laser clashes with an indestructable barrier, an explosion occured, pushing both sides away with a cloud of smoke.
In the smoke, Colby sliced off one of Discord's mechanical ears and took it, causing blueprint-markings to be formed on it. As the markings disappeared, he tossed it into the sky and sliced it with his ultra-spinning buzzsaw.
"When the seagulls... CRY!" With that, both arms shifted into the ultra-spinning buzz saw that spun in two, painful directions.
He sliced Discord into four, but Discord still stood.
"Rest in pieces, more like STRIKE in pieces!" Discord fused together again, before grabbing Colby with his gigantic, organic arm, chanelling a wierd aura into him.
"Take THIS!" Colby sliced Doscord's arm to free himself. Suddenly, a glow was seen on Colby's hip as Terrapin smashed into a distracted Discord.
Colby caused blueprint-like marks to form on himself, before they disappeared.
"Emblem? Hmmm... but what kind? That is one wierd em-"
Suddenly, Colby's pupils grew smaller, like he was going berserk or something.
Well, he was.
As Discord was ready to sneak attack on Zemaru, Colby sliced him into pieces, like sushi, before he laughed maniacally. Gore was spluttered everywhere in the sky, and it rained blood.
"You killed him alright, that's not very like you..." Terraspin sighed.
Next, a glow was seen on Colby's other hip, before he replied, "I-its not that, I-I'm just... I-I'm..." he blushed as there was a glow on his cheek, which disappeared, revealing some picture of a face with two, unmatching coloured eyes.

Discord appeared behind Zemaru and Ben, and smacked them away. "You should see the look on your faces!"
"I don't think so desu~" Colby then maniacally laughed. "Future Diary!"
In a flash, Discord lost his other mechanical ear. "I don't hear with these, you know! What fun is there in making sense..."

Zemaru just grinned, her striker was different. She flew high into the air, and then suddenly, her strikers fired lasers at Discord, but they redirected at the last minute, prompting Zemaru to get out her Reppumaru, the lasers struck the blade, which she poured some of her magic into it to gain it's energy. Although it wasn't much, it was all she needed. She then said "hey Colby! slicing and dicing like that isn't gonna get you anywhere!!!" she charged at Discord at an unfathomable speed, she readied herself to swing at Discord, then when she swung at Discord, she yelled "REPPUZAN!!!", as there was a white line on Discord's entire body, which then the 2 halves of discord floated away from each other, then exploded...

Drakon took little noticed of the orbs until Derek through them back through the portal with wind turning around so he was half facing him, "We could've used those against any others we find here.." he then said before turning to walk back before pulling out a small very folded seeming bag out from the remains of his shirt which were on the ground retrieving clothes which he changed into whilst in Iron Dragon form before turning back and looking at Derek, "Now.. we should get moving before those get thrown back since you gave them back to the person who had them.." he then said as he began to walk again.

Zeimaier Glared at the 2, A Draconian, and some sort of Unicorn. at which she threw the Jewels right back at Drakon and Derek, One landed in front of Drakon and exploded, far enough to not be affected in any way, but close enough to see it, She glared and said "Really? I'm pretty disappointed at you two, I thought you two would be smarter than that..." She giggled as she made fun of the two, Suddenly, Neuroi cubes appeared from the Cloud rings around her, It seems she wants to pick a fight and she's serious about it...

Drakon turned as he saw the one who had sent the explosives through the portal standing still, cubes appearing around her this making Drakon think of magic he had heard of in his guild. "hm.. a form of Cube Magic?" he then said "well we should take care of you before we find the arcs.. don't want anyone else to find them" he continued coldly before his arm extended quickly in a pole shaped reaching where the figure was floating within seconds unsure of whether she dodged he pulled it back at the same speed before releasing a Roar swinging his head as the sonic and metallic attack destroyed close enough ground to an extent. After he finished roaring he held both arms backwards making a v shape if seen from above, "Iron Dragon's Wings" he then said as his arms became wing like shapes and joined with his back all becoming iron as they transformed and he shot into the air using his feet flying above with his new wings as he released a second roar from a higher position covering more ground with the sonic and metal attack.

"Neither is that, but I did something profitable!" Discord's voice faded. "I will be back! You cannot defeat me! You people are the most fun I had in eons!"
OoC: Do note that Discord's immortal, he can't die, and can only be sealed away by only one specific method.
Blood rained as another emblem formed on Colby's palm. "C'mon, is this a disease desu~ And what's happening to me desu~"
"I've heard this disease somewhere..."
The emblems all over Colby's body glowed, causing him to grow weapons all over his body.
"...It makes you overwork yourself. It only affects ponies, although Discord managed to spread it to Colby..." Terraspin sighed as he shifted his forme to a furnace-like being and jumped onto Colby. "NRG!" As Colby's weapons struck the furnace, they broke.
"Calm down. I'm-"
A letter appeared out of thin smoke. NRG opened it.
"I hate thick fingers- huh? Letter... Map... It says..." NRG spoke in his regular Russian accent... as he read:

[i]Dear Cyberion,

I am aware of your current situation. Discord is a tough foe. Report to the palace located in Canterlot immediately.

-Princess Celestia.[/i]

"No Kings? I think this person knows what to do... and I have a feeling, she had a long foe history with Discord of mythology..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nyeh nyeh," Derek sighed as he summoned his key.
"Gate of the Great Bear, I open thee! Ursa Major!"
With that, a Panda-based giant bear with a long tail appeared, and crushed most of the Neuroi with his single tail whip. Using Earth Magic, the Great Bear summoned Earth bullets from the ground, destroying above Neuroi, piercing through their cores.

Zemaru looked at Ben, who was now a walking furnace, then at Colby, and said "no thanks, I'm going to look for Zeimaier again..." she shot in some random direction, pretty much like Zeimaier, she was gone before they knew where she was going...

---

Zeimaier looked at the draconian as she raised up a magic shield to block, she laughed and said "Oh no... These cubes are living beings that I-" she had frowned as Derek smashed some of her Neuroi, destroying a few of them, but several surviving. As a defensive response, they turned into X-11s, all aiming their lasers at Derek and Drakon. She said "Really man? Is that all you fools have? But alas..." suddenly she channeled magic to her core, creating red lightning in the palm of her hand. She threw the ball of red lightning at the ground, completely electrifying the ground with that attack, quickly spreading towards Drakon and Derek...

ooc: lightning on the ground is rushing towards me while im in thee air flying.. lulwut

IC:
Drako watched as she shot the red lighting shooting towards the ground in front of Derek and opening him mouth meaning to try to eat the lightning as it came towards them entering his mouth causing an extremely painful sensation to fill him. As Drakon roared in pain his body transformed becoming metallic but not like usual having visible scales to his skin a Large Iron Dragon forming over him as his energy took the form of as dragon in an aura around him. "How Dare you!.. That tasted.." he said angrily before releasing a roar which moved through the dragonic aura made of both iron and sonic resonations as was his power. As the roar approached the position the figure was at it became easily visible it wasn't merely like that he used before the metal shards now shining and much sharper along with the sonic vibrations being visible, the roar if it hit any of the x-11s would probably damage if not destroy them. After he finished the dragon-like aura standing over him moving with him as with speed unable to have been seen from his regular form he moved into close vicinity as his arm turned into a clawed leg of a dragon using his Iron Dragon slayer magic swinging it upwards at the bottoms of nearby x-11s having much more power than usual and probably capable of punching holes through the neurons. as his rage and energy fueled Dragon Force reached the height of its power he continued to attack any neuroi he could reach extending the power of his magic to reach those that moved away

OOC: note that despite the lightning hurting him and not being regularly edible the magical power within has allowed drakon to reach a temporary Dragon force state for a couple of minutes after which his body will have 'burnt out' on the energy used and he will fall damaged (possibly unconscious if it seems OP otherwise) to the ground the use of dragon force leaving him damaged due to the magic he absorbed moving around inside his body both fueling and harming it..

oh and Jolta: are you guys even gonna do anything with the currently probably still unconscious and neatly wrapped Kenshin xD

(> When it comes to Zeimaier, That Red Lightning can go anywhere <)

Zeimaier giggled as Drakon ate the red lightning aiming towards Derek, then roared at her, Again, She raised her shield, bu the majority of the shards wasn't aimed for her but her Wingmen, the 2 X-11 Humanoid Neuroi she created, The Neuroi was damaged as a result, but Thankfully, it did not hit the core that was resting at the center, so with that, The Neuroi regenerated. The X-11s Charged and fired their lasers at Drakon while Zeimaier got into the Fetal position, Readying her Nightmare formation, imprisoning herself in what looks like a larger version of a Neuroi Core, Then the telltale Black plates of a Neuroi Quickly grew over the Core. The plates became what seems to be a Giant Black and Red Bird, Most of this form's wings were red while the rest of the bird's Body, except it's eyes and the Tips of the Bird's Tail, were black, Zeimaier laughed and as her voice echoed from the Bird "Inferior Fools!, You cannot Defeat me!"

(> Was so tempting to Turn into a Giant Crab, but a Bird Neuroi seems more fitting in a magic world, that and it would be more useful <)

---

Zemaru looked around above a certain Forest and saw a rather huge Black and Red Bird Tail stretched from the portal, She paled as she knew that was Zeimaier alright, but she needs something that could stun her and her Neuroi to even come face-to-face with her again, so she went back to Ben and Colby and said to them "Well... yea, nevermind that, I found Zeimaier, but good thing she hasn't spotted me yet, but then again, the only thing I saw of her was a Giant Neuroified Bird's Tail sticking out of a portal...

Drako watched as the female transformed snorting slightly at the bird-like form before lau ching himself much higher into the air then he was previously able to and started flying above the bird Roaring at it before flying above and falling towards where it was Transforming his body so that a rapid comibnation of quick poles would barrage the creature's back if it was incapable of the high speed required to dodge the attacks then forming his right hand into something very similar to a leg of a dragon like the one in his aura and launching himself downwards towards where the bird was when he started to try to stab or dint it's back if possible.

The Poles that were Barraging Zeimaier's Neuroi form were actually chipping the armor, which regenerated easily, but as Drakon shot downwards, She looked up and spread her wings and fired a giant laser at Drakon, after firing the laser, she noticed that the portal was closing, so she swung her huge tail out of the portal, right at Derek, She flew back a bit and pooled a ball of red lightning at her Neuroi forme's mouth, her voice Resonated from her form as she fired the ball of Red Lightning at Drakon and Derek "Lidentu De Scarlette!", Which afterward, she just stood there, waiting to see what would happen...

After the beam shot out he thrust his arm forwards the beam colliding with it and sending him upwards however not damaging his body too severely due to it hitting the physical sonic aura of a dragon that surrounded him. Drakon had then realized the red lightning headed towards him and derek, Singing his wing to knock derek away before flying into the air in an attempt to dodge the lightning before flying back over the bird which had moved. "You.. Don't know the power of a True Iron Dragon!" he then roared before shooting down his wings folded in as his arms transformed large claws growing from them as they transform into dragon legs again Drakon roaring to at least slightly distract the enemy before his attack with dragon-like body part transformation much more powerful than his normal state whilst he was still inside his dragon force mode, which he didn't know how long would last.

An evil laughter resonated from the Neuroi Bird as she watched Drakon turn into an iron Dragon, All she did was flap her wings and fly into the air, Throwing Gales of wind at Drakon, She momentarily stopped flapping and stayed in the air as she fired a large number of lasers at Drakon, Zeimaier's voice resonated from the bird as it fired lasers "You foolish Mongrel! What really makes you think you can stand up to me!? Zeimaier, The Black Wolf Witch! Defeated? Hell No!". The Bird threw another ball of red lightning on the ground, Causing it to creep towards Drakon...

"Princess, I am Ben Tennyson, second-in-command of Faction Cyberion, and this is... the leader... Colby Stilton..." Ben sighed as he held onto little Colby.
"L-let go of me!"
"There there child..." a voice echoed as a white light flashed. Tada, Colby, back to normal.
"Wha-what the hell? Discord... he'll never get away with that. We've stayed in his world for a while, and we still haven't learnt his true, blue weakness..." Colby sighed.
"Young human, with such attitude, Discord's demise will never come..."
A winged unicorn of a white hue descended. It was more of a horse than a pony, with a sun emblem on its flank. "I am Princess Celestia, ruler of this land. I have heard of your brave acts, Cyberion. I believe you have met one of my old foes. Do note, your friend's magic attack did not anhilliate Discord...."
She walked down the hallway as the two followed...
"Discord... control... all races... create... chaos. I get the idea... but why? And more importantly, how do we end it?"

OoC: Imma not gonna reveal teh rest...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ursa Major, show'em what a real Celestial Spirit does...." Derek smirked as Ursa Major smashed the ground, and thus the red lightning popped up, before using extreme strength to smack it back at the attacker with a forceful strength-based sonic clap with its forepaws.
"Good work."

All of a sudden, a hurricane of radioactivity and electricity was directly launched at Zeimeier.
"G'day, old friend, new foe. Remember us? Well, we're a pair no one will forget, we're Jolta Priest.
While Zeimeier's vision was blurred, a silhoutte used sheer strength to pin Zeimeier down into a crater

As the dramatic smoke disappeared, two kids could be seen. They looked like regular twins. They were Castor and Pollux, the duo who was actually one singlesentient being - Jolta Priest.
Freakin' Fiction Biology. How does it work?

The Giant Neuroi Bird that was Zeimaier was pinned on the back by Castor and Pollux, but much to their disappointment, The Bird Exploded into white fragments as she threw off her Nightmare Form, The 2 X-11s quickly returned to Zeimaier as she shot into the distance, She needed to save her strength as she was going to need it. She made a right turn and shot so fast, that in milliseconds, she disappeared into the Horizon, Then Suddenly, A light Flash, Telltale that Zeimaier had Jumped Dimensions...

---

Another Flash of light and she arrived in some place that she did not recognize, until she flew and saw a ruined town, She had taken herself back to start...

---

Zemaru frowned, She was not much interested in Discord, but as she was thinking, she heard a voice [i][color=#4B0082]Damn! That is one Mighty Pegasus! But maybe we should go take a walk, lets give your new strikers a whirl![/color][/i] She simply flew off, starting slowly at first to keep any sort of backblast away from that Pegasus, then Gunning it, when it reached top speed, She sighed as she wasn't reaching that Speed until, She heard the Distinct sound that was a combination of a Neuroi beam firing and an afterburner, which she saw that she was about to break the dimensional wall, So she stopped...

Archived