Toon Yubel

Rivenroth

Alright, I felt like making a card so... I made one!
[s]I'll edit the picture when I decide I have time to, so don't comment about the lack of background[/s]. - Edited by BT.
Aha! I got the text so tiny I'm tempted to not post the Lore just to test you people...
I haven't familiarized myself with the current Card Grammar, so correct any mistakes you see, rate and uhm... Yeah.
Oh, please give me some feedback too, reasoning for your rating and etc etc.
[spoiler=This is a Spoiler]
[img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5569/toonyubel.png[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned from your hand by Tributing 3 monsters you control while you control a face-up "Toon World". When Special Summoned, destroy all other monsters on the field. During each of your End Phases, you must discard 1 card from your hand. If you do not, destroy this card. This is the only card your opponent can target for an attack. When this card is attacked: Negate the attack; Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the attacking monster x300. If "Toon World" leaves the field: Destroy this card; Both players discard their hands and draw cards equal to the number of cards discarded.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Edit: BT. redid the card for me so, thanks to BT. for the background and making the card just generally prettier!
Using BT's OCG correction as well.

OCG FIX:
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned from your hand by Tributing 3 monsters you control while you control a face-up "Toon World". When Special Summoned, destroy all other monsters on the field. During each of your End Phases, you must discard 1 card from your hand. If you do not, destroy this card. This is the only card your opponent can target for an attack. When this card is attacked: Negate the attack; Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the attacking monster x300. If "Toon World" leaves the field: Destroy this card; Both players discard their hands and draw cards equal to the number of cards discarded.

For the old OCG it was great.. .needed capitalization.. pic is awesome... effect is awesome... I think Tributing should be two... btw I'm gonna PM u a gift for this awesome card!

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1320886354' post='5629434']
Change it to 2 tributes
[/quote]

I'm leaving it at 3 tributes just because.

[quote name='Tentacruel' timestamp='1320886354' post='5629434']
Make it kill all cards on the field.
[/quote]

I considered that when I was making the card, but not only do I not like derping the whole field,
but I was also too lazy to type up the 'Other than Toon World' sentence in there, because I'm lazy.

Archived