BLS & MBC: Saved by Aggro

Agro

[spoiler='Djinn's Are How you Start']Djinn Master of Rituals
DARK / Level 8
[ Fiend / Fusion / Effect ]
2 "Djinn" monsters
Once per turn, you can discard 1 card: send up to 2 "Djinn" monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard, then Draw 1 card. When a Monster is Ritual Summoned: Draw 1 card. A non-Effect Ritual monster that is Ritual Summoned using this card is not affected by Card Effects.
ATK / 2700 DEF / 2000

Djinn Mirror Ritual
Spell / Ritual
This card is used to Ritual Summon any non-Effect Ritual monster. You must also send "Djinn" monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard whose levels are equal to the level of that Ritual monster.

Djinn Induction Ceremony
Spell
Add 1 non-Effect Ritual monster from your Deck to your Hand OR send 1 "Djinn" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.

Djinn Sanctuary
Spell / Field
Once per turn, you can Reveal and Target 1 non-Effect Ritual monster in you hand. Send "Djinn" monsters from your side of the field, hand, or Deck to the Graveyard Whose total Levels are equal to that Ritual Monster's, then Ritual Summon a monster from your hand whose name is the same as the targeted Ritual Monster's from your hand. (all "Djinn" monsters sent to the Graveyard for this effect are considered to have been used in the Ritual Summon of that Ritual Monster.)[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Collaboration Cards']
By Bringerofcake:
Soul-Binding Oath
Ritual Spell
This card is used to Ritual Summon a non-Effect Ritual monster from your Graveyard. You must also banish "Djinn" monsters from your hand or Graveyard whose Level is equal to or higher than that monster. When that Ritual Monster is sent to the Graveyard: return its Ritual Materials to the Deck.

By Umbra:
Sealed Jar of Djinns
Quick-Play Spell
Banish any number of "Djinn" monsters in your Graveyard: Draw the same number of cards. When you have no cards in your hand: banish this card in your Graveyard; return the banished "Djinn" monsters to your Graveyard.

By Lunar Origin:
Djinn Smoke Pact
Spell / Ritual
Banish 1 non-Effect Ritual monster and 2 "Djinn" monsters in your Graveyard: Special Summon 1 non-Effect Ritual monster (from your Deck) with the same Level as the banished Ritual monster (this Summon is treated as a Ritual Summon, and all "Djinn" monsters banished by this effect are considered to have been used in the Ritual Summon of that Ritual Monster).
[/spoiler]

I've yet to come up with the base of the idea, but I thought this would be a good start.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated.

For Mirror Ritual:

This card is used to Ritual Summon any non-Effect Ritual monster. You must also send 2 "Djinn" monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard to Summon that Ritual Monster.

OCG for Ritual cards hasn't changed any, English Gishki Ceremonial Mirror (Aquamirror lolwut) confirms this. [s]Unless you [i]don't[/i] want it to be a Ritual Summon?[/s]

In any case, good start.

[quote name='Bringerofcake' timestamp='1320896094' post='5630048']
For Mirror Ritual:

This card is used to Ritual Summon any non-Effect Ritual monster. You must also send 2 "Djinn" monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard to Summon that Ritual Monster.

OCG for Ritual cards hasn't changed any, English Gishki Ceremonial Mirror (Aquamirror lolwut) confirms this. [s]Unless you [i]don't[/i] want it to be a Ritual Summon?[/s]

In any case, good start.
[/quote]I worded it after ARA, but that works better.

Suggested card to add:

Soul-Binding Oath
Ritual Spell
This card is used to Ritual Summon a non-Effect Ritual monster from your Graveyard. You must also banish "Djinn" monsters from your hand or Graveyard whose Level is equal to or higher than that monster. When that Ritual Monster is sent to the Graveyard: return its Ritual Materials to the Deck.

[quote name='Bringerofcake' timestamp='1320898617' post='5630192']
Suggested card to add:

Soul-Binding Oath
Ritual Spell
[/quote]I'll add it. I'm running low on ideas for this, so collaboration efforts are completely welcome. Though I think that you should edit it to say that you can banish from the field as well.

Master of Rituals' last effect doesn't really work - you're not actually [b]using [/b]it to Ritual Summon anything, so there's nothing that will be unaffected by card effects.

That said...

Sealed Jar of Djinns
Quick-Play Spell
Banish any number of "Djinn" monsters in your Graveyard: Draw the same number of cards. When you have no cards in your hand: banish this card in your Graveyard; return the banished "Djinn" monsters to your Graveyard.

Djinn Smoke Pact
Spell / Ritual
Banish 1 non-Effect Ritual monster and 2 "Djinn" monsters in your Graveyard: Special Summon 1 non-Effect Ritual monster (from your Deck) with the same Level as the banished Ritual monster (this Summon is treated as a Ritual Summon, and all "Djinn" monsters banished by this effect are considered to have been used in the Ritual Summon of that Ritual Monster).

[quote name='Umbra' timestamp='1320914967' post='5630487']
Master of Rituals' last effect doesn't really work - you're not actually [b]using [/b]it to Ritual Summon anything, so there's nothing that will be unaffected by card effects.

That said...

Sealed Jar of Djinns
Quick-Play Spell
[/quote]Master of Ritual's effect only activates when used for a Ritual Summon. It's not being used while on the field, obviously.

Suggestions: the draw power of it seems completely OPed, but I'll put it up.
[quote name='Lunar Origin' timestamp='1320922937' post='5630508']
Djinn Smoke Pact
Spell / Ritual
[/quote]Added

Archived