Harmony V. Zextra [Cards Are Up/Vote Please]

Let's start with this: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100110232331AAv7lCx

If I was "showing off" then maybe I'd use something that wasn't blatantly obvious. You'd have to be in kindergarten to not get what that meant.
I never said I was basing what I said on what you haven't done. I said it was based on what you HAVE done. And half the time when you DO talk, you DON'T sound like you know what you're talking about. Maybe that helps you a bit.

[quote name='Passion Pit' timestamp='1321574852' post='5649522']
grug. it seems [b]everytime[/b] I see you review a card, it always seems completely off.

Vote goes to Bessons.
[/quote]

[quote name='Passion Pit' timestamp='1321818806' post='5655365']
And [b]half the time[/b] when you DO talk, you DON'T sound like you know what you're talking about. Maybe that helps you a bit.
[/quote]

Now you're degrading me? How stuck up are you aggro? 2+2=4 is simple math. It's not a metaphor. like i was laughing my ASS off when u said METAPHOR.
It is a SAYING. LOOOOOOOOOOL!!
A metaphor is an actual sentence that compares 2 unlike things w/o like or as ^_^. for example,
Aggro is a stubborn mule.
Does that help? -_-

• 2 weeks later...

Gemzone Dragon is...not great. Not bad, but too "strategic" to be useful. If it were a 2-parter, it would be good because it wouldn't require that many resources; you could do something else the turn you Summoned it.

I can think of three ways to abuse infinite Spell Counters: Tempest Magician, Defender, and Endymion. None of which become game-breakingly fast after a 3-part Rank 3 Xyz. At best, Bessons is a OTK engine with Tempest Magician/Endymion. Most of the time, it's just a fair-sized attacker.

Gonna go with Bessons for the art.

My vote goes to card a because card b is OPed.
Here is card b's description:

[center]3 Level 3 Monsters You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Place 2 Spell Counters on this card. While this card is face-up on the field; all Spell Counters are treated as Xyz Material. One time only, you can remove 2 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster on the field. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the targeted monster. If you activate this effect; this card cannot ATK your opponent directly.[/center]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]It should be (I underlined what should be added) :[/size][/font][/color]

[center]3 Level 3 Monsters [u]Once per turn[/u]: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Place 2 Spell Counters on this card. While this card is face-up on the field; all Spell Counters are treated as Xyz Material. One time only, you can remove 2 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster on the field. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the targeted monster. If you activate this effect; this card cannot ATK your opponent directly.[/center]
How is card b OPed?
[b][i][u]IT CAN HAVE INFINITE SPELL COUNTERS IN THE FIRST TURN IT'S SUMMONED = INFINITE XYZ MATERIALS![/u][/i][/b]

[quote name='SW cardmaker' timestamp='1323381963' post='5695812']
My vote goes to card a because card b is OPed.
Here is card b's description:

[center]3 Level 3 Monsters You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Place 2 Spell Counters on this card. While this card is face-up on the field; all Spell Counters are treated as Xyz Material. One time only, you can remove 2 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster on the field. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the targeted monster. If you activate this effect; this card cannot ATK your opponent directly.[/center]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]It should be (I underlined what should be added) :[/size][/font][/color]

[center]3 Level 3 Monsters [u]Once per turn[/u]: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Place 2 Spell Counters on this card. While this card is face-up on the field; all Spell Counters are treated as Xyz Material. One time only, you can remove 2 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster on the field. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the targeted monster. If you activate this effect; this card cannot ATK your opponent directly.[/center]
How is card b OPed?
[b][i][u]IT CAN HAVE INFINITE SPELL COUNTERS IN THE FIRST TURN IT'S SUMMONED = INFINITE XYZ MATERIALS![/u][/i][/b]
[/quote]
THANK YOU. [b]THANKKKKK YOU.[/b]

Archived