Harmony V. Zextra [Cards Are Up/Vote Please]

[center]1st to post is the challenger[/center]
[center]Challenger chooses the conditions if they don't mind.[/center]
[center]1st to 3 votes wins the 3 rep prize[/center]
[center]Please give a legitimate reason for why you voted[/center]
[center][spoiler=Card A][/center]
[center][img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/2818/gemzonedragonbighd.png[/img][/center]
[center][i][b]3 Level 4 monsters[/b][/i]
[i][b]The Xyz Summon of this card cannot be negated. Once during each of your Standby Phases: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summons and your card effects cannot be negated this turn.[/b][/i][/spoiler][/center]
[center][spoiler=Card B][/center]

[center][IMG]http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y308/Toot4/My%20Creations/Untitled-23.png[/IMG][/center]
[center][b]3 Level 3 Monsters You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Place 2 Spell Counters on this card. While this card is face-up on the field; all Spell Counters are treated as Xyz Material. One time only, you can remove 2 Xyz Material from this card to target 1 monster on the field. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to the targeted monster. If you activate this effect; this card cannot ATK your opponent directly.[/b][/spoiler][/center]

How broken is bessons????
It does not say ONCE PER TURN: YOU CAN DETATCH 1 XYZ MATERIAL. >:(
1 material for 2??? AM I READING THIS RIGHT? YOU CAN HASSS LIEK. UNLIMITED. WOW. U CAN HAVE 100 IN 1 TURN BECUASE OF THE LACK OF 3 WORDSSS.
This. is. so. broken. unlimited XYZ materials -_-

Zextra, yours is underpowered =(. Utopia has the same stats for only 2 monsters.
If you make it 2 lvl 4 monsters, and detatch 2 xyz material eff, it'd be better.

Zextra's got my vote. Besson is broken....

[quote name='sgrug4' timestamp='1321571159' post='5649342']
How broken is bessons????
It does not say ONCE PER TURN: YOU CAN DETATCH 1 XYZ MATERIAL. > :(
1 material for 2??? AM I READING THIS RIGHT? YOU CAN HASSS LIEK. UNLIMITED. WOW. U CAN HAVE 100 IN 1 TURN BECUASE OF THE LACK OF 3 WORDSSS.
This. is. so. broken. unlimited XYZ materials -_-

Zextra, yours is underpowered =(. Utopia has the same stats for only 2 monsters.
If you make it 2 lvl 4 monsters, and detatch 2 xyz material eff, it'd be better.

Zextra's got my vote. Besson is broken....
[/quote]Bessons isn't broken in the slightest. I don't know what you're talking about.

SZ, ur card's too UPed and for what you're putting into it, you won't get enough out.

On the other hand, the other card is all about attack, [b]CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE[/b], doesn't allow it to attack directly, and takes a lot to get out. Balancing is fine and [b]IS NOT BROKEN IN THE SLIGHTEST.[/b]

sgrug. it seems everytime I see you review a card, it always seems completely off.

Vote goes to Bessons.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321574852' post='5649522']
Bessons isn't broken in the slightest. I don't know what you're talking about.

SZ, ur card's too UPed and for what you're putting into it, you won't get enough out.

On the other hand, the other card is all about attack, [b]CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE[/b], doesn't allow it to attack directly, and takes a lot to get out. Balancing is fine and [b]IS NOT BROKEN IN THE SLIGHTEST.[/b]

sgrug. it seems everytime I see you review a card, it always seems completely off.

Vote goes to Bessons.
[/quote]
You realize the only reason I said 3 Materials is because Kokonoe and Miror B, along with Black said that it was OP'ed - Koko even went on to say it was broken.
And Koko specifically said that making it 3 Materials would be perfect -_-

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1321577677' post='5649593']
You realize the only reason I said 3 Materials is because Kokonoe and Miror B, along with Black said that it was OP'ed - Koko even went on to say it was broken.
[/quote]I'm not them. And I was mainly arguing that sgrug doesn't know what he's talking about.

I personally don't think that the effect is worth the monsters you need to give.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321578245' post='5649616']
I'm not them. And I was mainly arguing that sgrug doesn't know what he's talking about.

I personally don't think that the effect is worth the monsters you need to give.
[/quote]
That's what I thought - I don't see what makes it so broken with 2 materials... except that it counters Laggia, and can be Summoned the same way?

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1321578553' post='5649631']
That's what I thought - I don't see what makes it so broken with 2 materials... except that it counters Laggia, and can be Summoned the same way?
[/quote]I think it's just that it encourages OTK's

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321578245' post='5649616']
I'm not them. And I was mainly arguing that sgrug doesn't know what he's talking about.

[/quote]
Aggro do you even READ?
With bessons, you can have unlimited XYZ material. Tell me you're reading. Please.

You start with 3
Turn 1:
1.detatch 1 - 2 spell counters
2. huh wait? Spell counters = xyz material!
3. 4 Material now
4. -reads effect- I can do this like 1000x a turn because it does not say Once per turn! Zomg!
5. Detatch more +2 -1 +2 -1 +2 -1 +2 -1
6. Loop
Turn 1: Xyz material: infinite.

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1321577677' post='5649593']
[/quote]
Zextra, to be fair Utopia has the same stats, but only requires 2.
So, i just don't think the summon of this card would be worth 3 monsters. It's like an unnecessarily big safety net, with only 2500. I would have made it 2 material, and in order to prevent negations in the effect, have it remove 2 materials.

[quote name='Passion Pit' timestamp='1321727022' post='5652874']
I misread which effect you were talking about

All he needs to do is put once per turn to fix it. It's a simple mistake, something I'm sure he just missed.

Bessons is still the better idea, and extremely original.
[/quote]

It's not about the IDEA. It's a CONTEST. You can't AFFORD mistakes.
How can u cast your vote for him still? Mistakes are mistakes.

[quote name='sgrug4' timestamp='1321759894' post='5654299']
It's not about the IDEA. It's a CONTEST. You can't AFFORD mistakes.
How can u cast your vote for him still? Mistakes are mistakes.
[/quote]Cause I'm stubborn and I have little to no respect for you. 2+2=4

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1321769629' post='5654515']
Do you have any respect for me? :3
[/quote]Yes. But this is an internet forum, you're bound to win anyway, and I'm still aloud to pick something for a basis of an idea rather than the specifics.

Key here is still the 'this is an internet forum' part.

[quote name='Passion Pit' timestamp='1321770055' post='5654524']
Yes. But this is an internet forum, you're bound to win anyway, and I'm still aloud to pick something for a basis of an idea rather than the specifics.

Key here is still the 'this is an internet forum' part.
[/quote]
No, I'm not complaining about your vote - I was just checking :P

[quote name='Passion Pit' timestamp='1321578245' post='5649616']

[/quote]
Because of my post count, you are THAT narrow minded. I actually have respect for you BECAUSE of your post count. But COUNTLESS times, you go and say low things like that to low post counts.
You couldn't even read the effect right and go ape on me about how i'm ridiculous, yet you STILL vote for bessons. The effect is very very wrong. You can't even see that.
Idk wut's with your last comment. Trying to prove you're good at addition?

[quote name='sgrug4' timestamp='1321799719' post='5654797']
Because of my post count, you are THAT narrow minded. I actually have respect for you BECAUSE of your post count. But COUNTLESS times, you go and say low things like that to low post counts.
You couldn't even read the effect right and go ape on me about how i'm ridiculous, yet you STILL vote for bessons. The effect is very very wrong. You can't even see that.
Idk wut's with your last comment. Trying to prove you're good at addition?
[/quote]A few things here.
1. You think I'm basing this on your post count and not anything you've ever said/done on this site.
2. Think this over: What are you arguing about; where are you arguing it; does that make me think any better of you?
3. Learn what a metaphor is then come back to me.

[quote name='Passion Pit' timestamp='1321801309' post='5654829']
A few things here.
1. You think I'm basing this on your post count and not anything you've ever said/done on this site.
2. Think this over: What are you arguing about; where are you arguing it; does that make me think any better of you?
3. Learn what a metaphor is then come back to me.
[/quote]
2+2 is a metaphor? What is it comparing? The fact that you can do math and that your sense of voting is hurpa durp?
Again, you are VERY narrow minded.
Please, explain what YOU have done on this sight. Enlighten me. I have a big set going on, still alive. You? Zomg let's be a jerk to everyone!
And yes, you are VERY judgmental about post counts.
Clearly, you think you are better than me, because you're showing me off with that "metaphor" of yours? It wasn't a metaphor. Just saying.
Your way of talking is so condescending, like idk what the hell i'm saying. (even though i'm right, you avoid that fact and ask these unrelated questions) Please. Spare me.

Archived