Cloudian Blizzard

Just Crouton

[IMG]http://i898.photobucket.com/albums/ac187/Deraj_2010/CloudianBlizzard.jpg[/IMG]
[color=#ff8c00][b]Cloudian Blizzard[/b][/color]
If you control a face-up "Cloudian" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is Summoned: Place 1 Fog Counter on each face-up monster on the field for each "Cloudian" monster on the field. You can remove 1 or more Fog Counters from the field: Special Summon 1 "Cloudian" monster (from your Deck) whose Level is equal to the number of Fog Counters removed.

"You can remove 1 or more Fog Counters from the field: Special Summon 1 "Cloudian" monster (from your Deck) whose Level is equal to the number of Fog Counters removed."

This needs to be limited to only once per turn

I mean yes granted it's not likely you're going to be able to pull this off multiple times in a turn because you'd have to wait a while to get enough counters, but still

This combined with Ghost Fog equals mass Cloudian Spam. I agree with Rag, you need to limit this to once per turn, because with Ghost Fog this thing could be a spamming BEAST! Other than that, it looks good. Although it doesn't have the "This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this card is in face-up Defense Position it is destroyed" which lessens my impression of it. But maybe adding that would make it too powerful. 8/10

Archived