Gyokugen Dasshutsu Adv: Zennin Shiboudes (Extreme Escape Adventure: Good People Die)

.Nu-13

[quote]
極限脱出ADV 善人シボウデス Gyokugen Dasshutsu Adv: Zennin Shiboudes (Extreme Escape Adventure: Good People Die) is an upcoming sequel in the Extreme Escape series to the game Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors. The game is currently in development by Chunsoft and is planned to be released to the Nintendo 3DS and Playstation Vita. Zennin Shiboudes follows a new protagonist, Sigma and 8 others who have been kidnapped and are now players of a new version of the Nonary Game, the Nonary Game: Ambidex Edition
[/quote]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAqGs441qzU&[/media]

Surprised no topic on this one yet. Maybe there was, but I might have missed it. Anyways, 999 sequel, yeeeeeeaaaaaaah! *fangirl scream* Although I kinda don't like the graphics. Discuss, share thoughts or whatever.

Also, please, don't tell me that the pink-haired girl is...her.

[quote name='Jord200' timestamp='1321023950' post='5632594']
I can't remember where, but I heard that the pink haired girl is indeed Clover. HOWEVER. The good news is that the other woman is indeed Alice. Also is it me or does Sigma look like a female version of Santa.....?
[/quote]
...so, it is actual Clover, huh :3 Yeah, I know that much that the other is Alice...and you mean Phi, Sigma is the main guy. Yes, she does look like a female Santa.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived