[Striker] Lord Ghoul

Nathanael D. Striker

I know it is the 11th of November, but I have been putting off posting this card. Well, this card is crazy. It is a crazy counter to the Chaos format. I hope you enjoy.

[img]http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/7650/128884.jpg[/img]

[spoiler=Long Lore]
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned by its effect, and cannot be Summoned other ways. You can banish 3 DARK monsters from your Deck; Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn: Look at your Opponent's hand; activate one of the following effects:
*If they have a LIGHT monster: Discard it; Special Summon monster(s) (from your Graveyard) equal to or less than the Level of the discarded monster.
*If they have a DARK monster: Special Summon it to your side of the field, ignoring the Summoning conditions. The Special Summoned monster cannot attack directly and cannot be used for a Xyz Summon.
While this card is on the field: Your Opponent cannot look at your Graveyard. If this card is destroyed: Banish 1 DARK monsters from your Deck; Special Summon 1 banished DARK monster. The Special Summoned monster's effect becomes the following:
*During your Main Phase: Place 1 "Ghoul" Counter on this card. When this card is destroyed: Activate the appropriate effect based on the number of "Ghoul" Counter's on the destroyed monster:
*1-2: Add 1 banished DARK monster to your hand.
*3-4: Send 2 cards from your Opponent's hand to the Graveyard.
*5+: Banish all LIGHT and DARK monsters in your Opponent's Graveyard.[/spoiler]

Striker, my good sir, nice seeing you again. :) Not sure if you remember me, but I'm back.

Now to the card, the only thing I can see wrong is this part: "Special Summon 1 banished DARK monster (from your Graveyard)".
Banished means it's removed from play so this part seems off. Besides that it seems pretty great, perhaps a little OP'd in my opinion. 9/10

[quote name='◊Renji◊' timestamp='1321069266' post='5634164']
Striker, my good sir, nice seeing you again. :) Not sure if you remember me, but I'm back.

Now to the card, the only thing I can see wrong is this part: "Special Summon 1 banished DARK monster (from your Graveyard)".
Banished means it's removed from play so this part seems off. Besides that it seems pretty great, perhaps a little OP'd in my opinion. 9/10
[/quote]

And it is great seeing you again as well. I admit, I was tackling too many things when I polished this card up, so good eye.

Archived