Jammy!

Kazooie

[center][img]http://i41.tinypic.com/1z6tesz.jpg[/img][/center]

[center]2 Level 1 Aqua-Type Monsters[/center]
[center]If "Jam Breeding Machine" is on the Field: Ignoring Summoning Restrictions; You can use any number of "Slime Tokens" as this card's Xyz Material Monsters. Once per turn: You can detach 1 of this card's Xyz Material Monsters and Special Summon 2 "Slime Breed Tokens" (Aqua-Type/WATER/LEVEL 1/ATK 1000/DEF 1000) in Attack Position to your side of the field, ignoring "Jam Breeding Machine".[/center]

[left]Might end up making an archetype based around Jam Breeding Machine. I LOVE that card. <3[/left]

[left]Yes, I know about tokens. Yes I know they can't be used. Yes I know that. My card broke that rule in half. Get over it.[/left]

I'm not so sure it becomes meta, DL.

Higher second tier or third, maybe.

Token Sundae and Stampede make you summon two 2k beaters every turn that you can get rid of during your turn to get rid of at least two cards with ease unless they run Starlight.

Then with two you summon two 3k beaters a turn. This Xyz makes Token Stampede a fun system, considering how far Beatdown actually goes.

[quote name='Darklink401' timestamp='1321067174' post='5634103']
...you know, for some reason, I am DIGGIN this card.

The pic is much win, and so cute <3

This card can easily boost Jam Breeding decks to a very playable extent.

In fact, if it was real, I'd make a Jam Breeding deck.
[/quote]

I ADORE that pic. <3

They're fun, but nothing too special.

This just gives them a bit more to try and help out.

[quote name='Hinagiku Katsura' timestamp='1321067886' post='5634122']
I'm not so sure it becomes meta, DL.

Higher second tier or third, maybe.

Token Sundae and Stampede make you summon two 2k beaters every turn that you can get rid of during your turn to get rid of at least two cards with ease unless they run Starlight.

Then with two you summon two 3k beaters a turn. This Xyz makes Token Stampede a fun system, considering how far Beatdown actually goes.
[/quote]

Don't forget Wetlands! With that, you get 4.2K beaters. I just love Jam.dek.~

No matter how well this works, realize Heavy Storm would crush that entire field. MST could hit hard, too. How rare.

Don't forget Junk Warrior, for some reason. Having this and Junk Warrior on the field always has him above 4k with a +1 every turn. You'd need to have Junk Warrior on the field prior to Jam Breeding Machine.

I do love revitalizing abandoned cards and concepts. This is a proper example of that...

Good.

[quote name='Hinagiku Katsura' timestamp='1321068573' post='5634137']
No matter how well this works, realize Heavy Storm would crush that entire field. MST could hit hard, too. How rare.

Don't forget Junk Warrior, for some reason. Having this and Junk Warrior on the field always has him above 4k with a +1 every turn. You'd need to have Junk Warrior on the field prior to Jam Breeding Machine.

I do love revitalizing abandoned cards and concepts. This is a proper example of that...

Good.
[/quote]

I've run into that problem before. We need more decent recovery for AT LEAST Continuous Spells. Not others, but... This deck loses stuff pretty fast, and Starlight Road can only do so much.

I love doing that, but I generally suck at making cards, so I try to avoid posting things.

Effect: First, it's interesting but the idea of "ignoring" Jam Breeding Machine needs to be phrased better because ignoring a card just doesn't seem right. It could do with something like "Ignoring the effect of Jam Breeding Machine" or "Ignoring the Summoning conditions of Jam Breeding Maching". The idea of bypassing the rules of the game seems a bit extreme but I would need to check with Evilfusion to find out if it works.

Stats: Here is were my big problem with the card is. You failed with the basic comment of an Xyz monster. It's supposed to have a rank equal to the levels of the overlayed monsters. It would be like a synchro monster that needs 9 stars of material but is a level 6. Not how they work. The ATK is a bit high for a rank 2 so lower by like 500.

Pic: I like the pic, but that's a comment I should be sending to the picture creator XD

No rating here or OCG advice.

I honestly wasn't sure how to word that. I figured it would be something like that, but I just wrote that down without thinking.

That was a typo. Supposed to be a 2 Level 1, hit 2 by accident and didn't notice. As for the attack, I could lower it, but I would like for it to be able to stay on the field for a little while. I put it just below Monarch Stats, which most Synchro's, and quite a few Xyz, do take out with ease. I might lower it a bit, but it won't be below 2000.

[quote name='Welche' timestamp='1321071624' post='5634224']
Have you seen how strong Rank 1s are? 2000 ATK even is too high for a Rank 1 that needs 2 materials. Right now, rank 1s require 3 materials and have no more than 1100 ATK. Just looking at that situation 2000 ATK is just too much.
[/quote]

That's an awfully narrow way of looking at it.

All the current Rank 1's are pretty much terrible no matter what. I'm looking to make a card that's better then them. Thus, I make a card that can last on the Field and hopefully be able to do something. Because of rank, this card doesn't get a boost from Wetlands, making the attack anything lower, and it wouldn't be worth the effort, like every other Rank 1 existing right now.

Archived