Yu-Gi-Oh! Invasion of the Clear Brigade; Co-Hosted by Rainbow Dash [OOC / Started / Not Accepting]

Zextra

[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Username: [/b]Daemon I believe. [/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]RP Name: [/b]Kyokari Tsunoma[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Age: [/b]16[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Gender: [/b]Male [/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Appearance: [/b][/font]http://oi42.tinypic.com/14judnd.jpg
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Kyokari is a friendly member of his school.He is a guy that seems to hide more in the shadows when around people, only because he is shy to talk to them. If he has to, he would act as a person who is extremely happy whenever given the chance, but he only does so during is classes. There is nothing wrong with him personality wise, just he is not very open to people as much as hopes to be. There is fear that is holding him back from doing so.[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Bio:[/b] Kyokari grew up in a little town that had no one his age in it. This was a concern because when frowing up in that town, he stayed by his parents because he had no one else that was close to his age on which he would be able to communicate as a regular kid. He lived there because it was the best place for his parents to work since they were short on cash. He stayed in this town by the time he was 13. By that time, his parents were able to buy a new house from the money they made in a more family oriented area. But since Kyokari had no friends or anyone that he was close to during his first 13 years besides in school, which was about 30 miles away, his is more scared of being close to anyone. That is the fear he faces. [/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Status/Faction:[/b] Clear Brigade: In order to gather numbers and relieve him of his fear of being close to people, he started to work for an the Clear Brigade so that he could work with other people who want the same thing he does. The Numbers. Kyokari believes that when retrieving the numbers, his fear will be gone and since he is around people, this also might help him. [/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Deck Type:[/b] Fateful Fighters: To send cards to the banished pile and return to the deck or graveyard them in order to protect himself, field and hand.[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Ace Card(s):[/b] [spoiler=Aces][img]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/DeathlyFiend/TODW/Lancelot.png[/img][/spoiler][/font]

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1321245834' post='5640103']
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Appearance: [/b][url="http://oi54.tinypic.com/969pbl.jpg"]http://oi54.tinypic.com/969pbl.jpg[/url][/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Personality:[/b] Kyokari is a friendly member of his school.He is a guy that seems to hide more in the shadows when around people, only because he is shy to talk to them. If he has to, he would act as a person who is extremely happy whenever given the chance, but he only does so during is classes. There is nothing wrong with him personality wise, just he is not very open to people as much as hopes to be. There is fear that is holding him back from doing so.[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Bio:[/b] Kyokari grew up in a little town that had no one his age in it. This was a concern because when frowing up in that town, he stayed by his parents because he had no one else that was close to his age on which he would be able to communicate as a regular kid. He lived there because it was the best place for his parents to work since they were short on cash. He stayed in this town by the time he was 13. By that time, his parents were able to buy a new house from the money they made in a more family oriented area. But since Kyokari had no friends or anyone that he was close to during his first 13 years besides in school, which was about 30 miles away, his is more scared of being close to anyone. That is the fear he faces. [/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Status/Faction:[/b] Clear Brigade: In order to gather numbers and relieve him of his fear of being close to people, he started to work for an the Clear Brigade so that he could work with other people who want the same thing he does. The Numbers. Kyokari believes that when retrieving the numbers, his fear will be gone and since he is around people, this also might help him. [/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Deck Type:[/b] Fateful Fighters: To send cards to the banished pile and return to the deck or graveyard them in order to protect himself, field and hand.[/font]
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Ace Card(s):[/b] [spoiler=Aces][img]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/DeathlyFiend/TODW/Lancelot.png[/img][/spoiler][/font]
[/quote]
Glad to see my template's going to good use. :3
Accepted!

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1321245834' post='5640103']
[font=courier new,courier,monospace][b]Appearance: [/b][url="http://oi54.tinypic.com/969pbl.jpg"]http://oi54.tinypic.com/969pbl.jpg[/url][/font]
[/quote]

Make the Ace Card a Rank 4 that needs two level fours...and my Lightsworn deck would ABUSE this card like crazy!!!!!!!

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1321246350' post='5640124']
Accepted apps badly need updating. Right now, I don't know what numbers exist and what of those have been taken.
[/quote]
I can't update it easily on an iPod...
but the numbers that have been taken are:
75 (custom)

[quote name='Zextra' timestamp='1321248837' post='5640210']
I wanna cap it at about 10 total...
but right now, we have at least 4 neutral/Number Holders
[/quote]10 Number holders? Or 10 people in general? Either one sounds like a high number for an RP.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321248906' post='5640212']
10 Number holders? Or 10 people in general? Either one sounds like a high number for an RP.
[/quote]
10 characters total.
I'm hoping the breakdown will be something like:
4-5 Neutra/Holders
2 Hunters
3 Clear Brigaders.

Well you're already over 2 hunters then.

[spoiler='Read this if you don't mind back-seat driving']
Honestly, I would have made the Clear Brigade NPC's. Makes conflicts go faster... I guess.

IDK, I've come to think that if you get too many people in an RP, you tend to slow down the whole damn thing and then eventually everyone just stops, but if it gets to that point I guess we can try again with less people... *thinks*... *philosoraptor* I think I may think too much.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321249145' post='5640225']

Honestly, I would have made the Clear Brigade NPC's. Makes conflicts go faster... I guess.

IDK, I've come to think that if you get too many people in an RP, you tend to slow down the whole damn thing and then eventually everyone just stops, but if it gets to that point I guess we can try again with less people... *thinks*... *philosoraptor* I think I may think too much.
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Once thing is, I will always be a Clear Brigade in this RP D:

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321249145' post='5640225']

[/spoiler]
[/quote]
It's true...we are over...
And for the Clear Brigade, Dem and I planned to have exactly 3 members (him being one of them) due to each of them having his or her own unique ability:
• Erasing people from others' memories - like what Trueman did in GX Season 4 (this one's taken by Dem himself)
• Allowing monsters to materialize IRL - like a heavily amplified version of Psychic Dueling (example would be Paradox's abilities)
• Soul-stealing Powers - like Photon Hand, but without all the extra aging crap

EDIT: Also, changed the title to "Not Accepting"

Archived