scrappityscrapscrap

Makο

[img]http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6238/258841.jpg[/img]
If you control another "Scrap" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. If Special Summoned with this effect, Banish this monster when it's removed from the field. This card gains 400 ATK for every "Scrap" monster in your Graveyard. If this card is used for a Synchro Summon, you can select 1 "Scrap" monster in your Graveyard, except "Scrap Refined" and add it to your hand.

decided to make scrap support

i love scraps

Anyway, yeah. Meant for an easier Twin Dragon. Golem was nice and all, but eh.

pic snatched from NW's shop. I sent a PM asking permission, so it should be a-ok.

it's awesome because it's mechwarrior and made with skill

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321121408' post='5635096']
well I'm sure it's atk probably won't be getting too high, like over the 3000 mark

[b]That's more for when you don't have the proper Synchro materials at the time. Sort of like a backup plan.[/b]

does look easy to summon, so I'm guessing you'd use it for synchro right away, nothing wrong there

[b]But it might be overpowered because of that clause. I might add a "This card can't be used for a Synchro summon the turn you use this effect" or something.[/b]

nice to see you have a faster way of getting another set up for scrap synchros ready

[b]Yeah. Especially because Golem is a pain to work with, because you have to Tribute. I guess it's eff sort of makes up for it, but if there is a card on the field that works off of cards going to the grave, it gets tricky.[/b] [b]Also, the whole "1 normal summon per turn" thing.[/b]

overall it should be good, I'll give this 9.2/10
[/quote]

Thanks for the comment.

Archived