[Finished]Striker's Quick N' Easy #3 (FINISHED)

[center][img]http://www.iaza.com/work/110918C/iaza12049470411200.png[/img][/center]
[center][size=1]Credit to Inferno Knight LC[/size][/center]

[center]Hello my friends and welcome to Striker's Quick N' Easy. Thanksgiving is quickly approaching, yet I forgot to buy Turkeys for the feast. This is where you come in. Go out and buy me some Turkeys. The people who bring me the three best Turkeys will receive a little award.[/center]

[center][spoiler=What you really will be doing][/center]
[center]You are to create a Winged Beast-Type Monster. Simple right? I'll let your creativity figure out the rest. Also, post your card here.[/center]
[center][/spoiler][/center]
[center][spoiler=How your cards will be graded][/center]
[center]I'll look at your cards from a realistic standpoint. I'll mainly look at its playability, balance, creativity, and Card Grammar. If you want a reason for the score you got, PM me.[/center]

[center]Card Grammar: ?/20[/center]
[center]Creativity: ?/25[/center]
[center]Playability: ?/25[/center]
[center]Balance: ?/30[/center]
[center]Total: ?/100[/center]
[center][spoiler=Prizes][/center]
[center]1st Place: 200 Points and 3 Likes[/center]
[center]2nd Place: 150 Points and 2 Likes[/center]
[center]3rd Place: 100 Points and 1 Like[/center]
[center][spoiler=Deadline][/center]
[center]November 15th should do fine. If you need more time, PM me with a reasonable reason.[/center]
[center][spoiler=Contestants][/center]
[center]1. [b]Renji[/b][/center]
[center]2. AggroDrago[/center]
[center][b]3. Ramei11[/b][/center]
[center][b]4. Blue-Eyes493[/b][/center]
[center]5. [b]Merciless Overlord Knic[/b][/center]
[center][b]6. Clear Vice Dragon[/b][/center]
[center][b]7. Darkplant - FEAR[/b][/center]
[center][b]8. n8thegr8[/b][/center]
[center]9. White Archaic Daemon[/center]

[center]Well, here's my card Striker. Tried messing around with counters, not sure if it's as useful as I think it is but oh well. :P

[img]http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/2654/hyperwing.png[/img]
[size=1]IC: Jazin Kay[/size][/center]
[center]
[i][b]When this card is summoned, you can send Spell and Trap Cards from your side of the field and your hand to the Graveyard; Place or remove any kind of counter on the field equal to the number of Spell and Trap Cards sent to the Graveyard. While you control this face-up monster; You may double the amount of counters you place on a card by paying 300 Life Points. When this card is destroyed; Remove all counters from either player's side of the field.[/b][/i][/center]

[img]http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/4134/393677.jpg[/img]
[quote]Cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn this card was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to it's owner's hand. When this card attacks or is attacked by a non-FIRE Monster: Destroy that Monster before damage calculation. Once per turn: You can target 1 FIRE Monster in your Graveyard: Banish this card and Special Summon the targeted monster.If this card is banished for the Special Summoning of a FIRE Monster: Once per turn: The Monster isn't destroyed by battle.[/quote]

[quote name='Blue-Eyes493' timestamp='1321137599' post='5635745']
Behold my mystical card:
[img]http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/2190/464794.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: It gains 100 ATK and DEF for each "Energy" monster on your side of the field. When this card is sent directly from your hand to the Graveyard; You can banish 1 "Energy" monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.

ill join. Card will be up soon.

EDIT:
Here you go :D

[img]http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7222/212550.jpg[/img]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard, you can equip it to one face-up "Dragunity" monster you control. A monster equipped with this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. Once per turn, while this card is equipped to a monster as an Equip Card by a card effect, you can Special Summon this card.

So, 7 people have there cards in. Well, here are the results in order of card entry. I gave a through review for the top 3. For everyone else, I just gave a score.

[spoiler=Renji]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[i][b]When this card is [u]Summoned:[/u] You can send [u]Spell/Trap[/u] Cards from your side of the field and your hand to the Graveyard; [u]place[/u] or remove any kind of counter on the field equal to the number of [u]Spell/Trap Cards[/u] sent to the Graveyard. While you control this face-up monster; You [u]can[/u] double the amount of counters you place on a card by paying 300 Life Points. When this card is destroyed; Remove all counters from either player's side of the field.[/b][/i][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[color=#000000]I'll start with your Card Grammar. Your Card Grammar had a few minor errors in it as you can see underlined. The card was easy to understand, even with the minor errors. 16/20[/color][/size][/font][/color][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[color="#000000"]I did enjoy you use of Counters, Renji. I don't see much cards that deal with Counters any more, but you brought creativity by doing that. 25/25[/color][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[color="#000000"]My main issue though is its playability for the first effect. I don't think people would even use the first effect. The second effect may be good for certain cards like Royal Magical Library (if people still use that), but the use is limited. 17/25[/color][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[color="#000000"]Now, I see some issues with balance. At the cost of 300 Life Points, you can double the amount of Counters on any particular card. Some cards like Vennominaga could use that to win quicker. That is one example, but you can get my point. 25/30[/color][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[color="#000000"]Overall, a decent card that is worth 83/100.[/spoiler][/color][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[color="#000000"][spoiler=Merciless Overlord Knic][/color][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[color="#000000"]Card Grammar: 18/20[/color][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Creativity: 12/25[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[color="#000000"]Playability: 13/25[/color][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Balance: 20/30[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Total: 63/100[/spoiler][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[spoiler=Clear Vice Dragon][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Cannot be Special Summoned. During the End Phase of the turn this card was Normal Summoned or flipped face-up: Return it to it's owner's hand. When this card attacks or is attacked by a non-FIRE Monster: Destroy that Monster before damage calculation. Once per turn: You can target 1 FIRE Monster in your Graveyard[u];[/u] [u]banish[/u] this card and Special Summon the targeted monster. If this card is banished for the Special Summoning of a FIRE Monster[i]: Once per turn: The Monster isn't destroyed by battle.[/i][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Card Grammar was great, I just had to nit pick some thing. I see nothing that can hamper me from understanding this card. Italics is just some confusion with the wording that doesn't hamper how I understand the effect. 19/20[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Ah FIRE, I used to run a FIRE Deck. Nice Catastor effect. I also like the use it has on and off the field. Creativity wise, good work. Playability wise, I would use this. It gives FIRE an edge. 23/25 for both.[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
I don't see much worry for balance at all. It has use when it is destroyed, which makes up for the no Special Summon clause. Everything is in harmony. 30/30[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Overall, DO WANT! 95/100[/spoiler][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[spoiler=Darkplant - FEAR][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Your Card Grammar stuck with the basics and did reletively well. I would have like you to stretch ou further, but it was good. 19/20 (detatch is detach)[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Basic effect is basic. Not much to say about it creatively. 16/25[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
The effect gets the job done, as well as its ATK. I think this would see use in a DARK Deck, probably Chaos as well. 25/25[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
The 3000 ATK is an iffy. It increases playabilty, but questions balance for me. I think the ends justify the means though. 28/30[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Overall, a well made DARK monster that gets a 88/100[/spoiler][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[spoiler=Remei11][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Card Grammar: 15/20[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Creativity: 18/25[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Playability: 20/25[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Balance: 26/30[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Total: 79/100[/spoiler][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[spoiler=Blue-Eyes493][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Card Grammar: 14/20[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Creativity: 13/25[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Playability: 12/25[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Balance: 26/30[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Total: 65/100[/spoiler][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
[spoiler=n8theg8][/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Card Grammar: 13/20 (Used Old Card Grammar)[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Creativity: 10/25[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Playability: 20/25[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Balance: 27/30[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
Total: 70/100[/spoiler][/size][/font]
1. Clear Vice Dragon[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
2. Darkplant - FEAR[/size][/font][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]
3. Renji[/size][/font]
Points and likes will be sent out today and tomorrow. Thanks for the turkeys and see you next time[/size][/font]

Archived