OMG IT'S A MONSTER REQUIRING 2 TRIBUTES THAT'S ACTUALLY WORTH THE EFFORT

DARKPLANT RISING

I WANT THE IMAGE GIVE ME THE IMAGE <3
OT: Broke. Running the TG Engine in Monarchs can easily give you access to around 4 Trishulas if you're doing it right. If I was you, making it hand, field OR Grave and make it a once per turn effect. It's not like it'll be keeping on the field for long anyway.

[quote name='-Tsubaki-' timestamp='1321141659' post='5635949']
I WANT THE IMAGE GIVE ME THE IMAGE <3
OT: Broke. Running the TG Engine in Monarchs can easily give you access to around 4 Trishulas if you're doing it right. If I was you, making it hand, field OR Grave and make it a once per turn effect. It's not like it'll be keeping on the field for long anyway.
[/quote]

Don'y you realize the way that is worded makes it only used once, bc it says when it is Tibute Summoned?

Hence meaning, the only way you can use it again is to Tibute Summon it again...

So, i find it playable, usable, and balanced.....

[quote name='White Archaic Dæmon' timestamp='1321141958' post='5635963']
Don'y you realize the way that is worded makes it only used once, bc it says when it is Tibute Summoned?

Hence meaning, the only way you can use it again is to Tibute Summon it again...

[/quote]

Don't you realize the way that Trishula is worded makes it only used once, bc it says when it is Snchro Summoned?

Hence meaning, the only way you can use it again is to Snchro Summon it again...

Bad argument was exceedingly bad.

[quote name='Lupin Canis Timberwolf' timestamp='1321142095' post='5635974']
Gadget Offereings for 3 of this guy?
[/quote]

That makes absolutely no sense, please ellaborate what you are trying to say....

@-Tsubaki: I was so thinking it was Once Per Turn on Trish, no, I was thinking of Brionac, my bad, sorry....

Nevermind....

@OT: I still find it balanced, probably be best to lower ATK/DEF though....

[quote name='White Archaic Dæmon' timestamp='1321142175' post='5635982']
That makes absolutely no sense, please ellaborate what you are trying to say....
[/quote]

Y'all are posting in a thread which requires a decent amount of knowledge in the game, so I highly suggest that you stop posting.

Frog engine breaks it, Big Fish breaks it with Unshaven Angler....

It's honestly bad card design, and I agree with Lily for making it banish 1 from any only once per turn.

Otherwise there's nothing wrong with the rest of the card. The aesthetics are good, level helps it more than hinders and it has an easy-enough-to-run-over ATK stat.

[quote name='White Archaic Dæmon' timestamp='1321141958' post='5635963']
[/quote]

Say that when you get your hand, field and Graveyard destroyed because of this card. It doesn't matter if it's required to be Tribute Summoned, the fact that it's another 3 Trishulas at your disposal is bad. Bad for your opponent, that is. And did you seriously just say that you do not understand what "Gadget Offerings" means?

Gadget Offerings can break it also:

Ultimate offering (sure it requires it to be set, but it can be activated during your opponents turn for quite some massive "wtfs"?) + 1 Gadget + 3 of this guy in hand equals quite some pownage. Also, you can tech in some really nice cards with this guy such as Trade-In to make him less of a dead draw, and if you combine this guy with some Frogs + Water control, you have quite a guy to deal with. It was said before, bad card design is bad. :/

[quote name='Lupin Canis Timberwolf' timestamp='1321142505' post='5636001']
Gadget Offerings can break it also:

Ultimate offering (sure it requires it to be set, but it can be activated during your opponents turn for quite some massive "wtfs"?) + 1 Gadget + 3 of this guy in hand equals quite some pownage. Also, you can tech in some really nice cards with this guy such as Trade-In to make him less of a dead draw, and if you combine this guy with some Frogs + Water control, you have quite a guy to deal with. It was said before, bad card design is bad. :/
[/quote]

At least you were the only nice one that says stuff....But I knew of Gadgets + Offering, I just didn't know it was called that...I always thought that was a true gadget deck anyhow.... I uses the triculars in it once, it was not very sufficient as I thought it was....

@-Tsubaki-: Seriously, I know stuff, i was being tutored, but then he suddenly went away, so I don't know much names of stuff, considering a new Deck Build seems to come out fast, its hard to find out stuff when you are on a ranch/farm with an piss poor internet...so please be nice, I was.....

[quote name='White Archaic Dæmon' timestamp='1321143065' post='5636030']
@-Tsubaki-: Seriously, I know stuff, i was being tutored, but then he suddenly went away, so I don't know much names of stuff, considering a new Deck Build seems to come out fast, its hard to find out stuff when you are on a ranch/farm with an piss poor internet...so please be nice, I was.....
[/quote]

I was trying to be as nice as possible with my response, but I couldn't word it without seeming like a rather rude individual. It's just that this topic requires a good knowledge of the game in order to even attempt balancing, as it's a very overpowered effect being given to a monster that can only be brought out by a few deck types. Apologies for the rude tone in the previous response though.

Meh, I suppose I'll cut the field part.

But well, Offering Gadgets have a better way.

1. Get out 2 Lavalval Chain
2. Mill Glow-Up and topdeck Spore
3. Mill Spore via Glow-Up
4. Use Glow-Up and 2 Gadgets for a Trishula
5. Banish Glow-Up and SS Spore
6. Sync with a Gadget for Brionac
7. Use Brionac to bounce what's left of the opp's field
8. Attack directly with everything.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1321143565' post='5636057']
Meh, I suppose I'll cut the field part.

But well, Offering Gadgets have a better way.

1. Get out 2 Lavalval Chain
2. Mill Glow-Up and topdeck Spore
3. Mill Spore via Glow-Up
4. Use Glow-Up and 2 Gadgets for a Trishula
5. Banish Glow-Up and SS Spore
6. Sync with a Gadget for Brionac
7. Use Brionac to bounce what's left of the opp's field
8. Attack directly with everything.
[/quote]

The image. Send me it. ;_ ;

Well there are several things that make it overpowered.

1.) Its WATER Attribute = Moray of Greed/Frogs (there may be some shennanigans with SWAP Frog)
2.) Its level 8 = Trade-In/Advance Draw become more playable in decks running this guy (because he losses his mojo once he's done his effect) and this can set up for that nice and now limited Pot of Avarice
3.) Its a -2/-3 card. You lose 2 monsters for the price of your opponent loosing up to 3 cards (which will happen quite consistently)

Suggestion? Make it so that it's effect is only viable "Once per duel" that way this card is immediately run at 1 (unless you have some level 8 shennanigans that you may want to try out with the card)

@Darkplant - There's also that, but you can't Synchro during your opponent's turn (unless you have a card like Formula or Urgent Tuning). You CAN (however) Tribute Summon with Ultimate Offering which sets up for this guy with Gadgets anyway. (I liked that combo though! XD Might try it on DN)

[quote name='Lupin Canis Timberwolf' timestamp='1321143833' post='5636078']You CAN (however) Tribute Summon with Ultimate Offering which sets up for this guy with Gadgets anyway. (I liked that combo though! XD Might try it on DN)
[/quote]

*Facepalm*

Offering Gadgets is an OTK deck.

OT: [quote name='&#045;Tsubaki&#045;' timestamp='1321143777' post='5636072']

The image. Send me it. ;_ ;
[/quote]
http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz178/JazinKay/Dragons/gfbdjhvgfdgs.jpg

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1321144103' post='5636093']
Offering Gadgets is an OTK deck.
[/quote]

:3 I'm well aware of that, but this guy does such a nice job of getting rid of those pesky traps, monsters, and other things that may potentially foil that OTK. THATS why it kinda breaks Gadgets :/ It makes them FAR more consistent.

Archived