Bleach: Fragments of a God [started/Re-boot/Accepting always/Ketodama co-hosting]

Techi☺

OOC:
[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/267182-bleach-fragments-of-a-god-not-startedre-bootaccepting-alwaysketodama-co-hosting/page__st__40"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/267182-bleach-fragments-of-a-god-not-startedre-bootaccepting-alwaysketodama-co-hosting/page__st__40[/url]
Agenda: Everyone is pulling out a normal day in their field of work. The Season is winter and it should be noticed in any area that has seasonal differences.

Hiro sneezed into his hands, this vessel wouldn't hold all of his spiritual pressure together for long and he needed too help this little girl get home from school safely. It's the holidays and the punks that roam the streets are looking for whatever they find too easilly snatch. The little girl didn't have any ride from the bus stop and the the bus-driver didn't care enough to drive any further. What made matters worse was that the girl wanted too ride on his shoulders. She was fairly small and young, being a spoil-sport wouldn't get her home any time sooner. With a Shrug, Hiro got the girl onto his shoulders and continued their march for her house. It was a fair distance across the city. The little girl's light blond hair would wave down into Hiro's face and make him laugh, his laugh making the girl giggle. They were making too much noise and Hiro knew it. He looked up and put a finger on his lips, the little girl nodded her head and they continued their journey through the city in silence.

Yachiru happily hummed as she sat on the branch of a tree, her feet dangling carelessly belore her. Aside from doing her Captain duties (which she sometimes found a way to get around) and pulling her usual pranks (not so often nowadays), she just sat there on that branch and hummed as she looked off into the distance. "I hope Kenny isn't to unhappy with his new job. He doesn't get to fight very often now." she said out loud. She honestly had no idea how the former Captain of Squad 11 was doing seeing how she usually only saw him during the litle battles he held. Yachiru smiled and giggled. "Well, Soul Society is still standing, so he musn't be that bored."

It was almost impossible to believe that Hiro would be unaware as the fabric of reality was ripped open in a Garganta. What else was likely impossible to miss would happen to be the sheer level of spiritual power emanating from the black-clad figure emerging from that black mouth. A lightly built, olive skinned man emerged into reality simply standing upon the air and looking over the city below. He may have appeared as an oddly clad Shinigami, were it not for the hole in his chest revealed by the small gap in the clothing he wore upon his torso. This was Carnifex, La Primera Espada, and he was alone there in the sky above the mortal world. For no discernible reason, he hurled himself towards the ground only to stop his own fall mere inches from striking the pavement approximately twenty meters ahead of Hiro. A genuine crossed his face as he set himself on the ground and began stepping lightly along the sidewalk towards the rogue Shinigami. He arrived before the male within the span of a few moments.

"Buongiorno, signore," he stated calmly with a light bow of the head. "Do not try to convince me that you are incapable of acknowledging my presence visually, I am capable of sensing your level of spiritual pressure. So, [i]Shinigami[/i], what has you caught out here so far from home?"

[i]-----------Meanwhile------------[/i]

'Twas another typical day amongst a thousand typical days in the Soul Society, and the new Captain Commander found himself once more without a single thing to do. Leaning back in the high-backed chair in his office, Kenpachi Zaraki was having a slow day which he would have killed for, and almost did, two weeks ago when there was an active war game. However, today there was no such event and it was unlikely that the Captain Commander would be seeing any action. Finding himself in this incredible level of boredom, Zaraki decided that he might as well go ahead and reinstate a well enjoyed tradition of his, the afternoon nap.

"Things have been so dull lately," the captain stated flatly as his non-covered eye slowly closed whilst he was leaning back. "No sightings of powerful hollows, no fights between any of the captains, not even a sighting of that obnoxious rogue Hiro. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't go down that path myself..." The Captain Commander's musings were cut short as he began to snore, falling into a nap that was surely going to be well-enjoyed.

A cold stare came from Hiro's eyes. The girl on his back looked down at Hiro's head, she frowned and wondered why he had stopped. "Are we almost there?" Hiro's voice was his usual when he pretended too be cheerful, usually too piss off the local drug lords. "J-just a little way further, down another road on the left..." The girl's voice trailed off, scared because of Hiro's sudden shift in personality. Hiro then laughed and gave Carnifex one last glare before leaping by him and walking on ward down the street. His leap was pretty hard too follow due to the unexpected stepping pattern. Some martial art taught that, but a name too such method was lost on Hiro. He just needed too drop her safely off and then he could deal with Carnifex.

Captain of 6th Squad, Kairi, mainly known as Ai, once again fell asleep at her office desk. The day before was filled with papers and, like many days, laziness. She had a light, almost unnoticable snore going on until it roared right up. This caused Ai to startle herself awake. [color=#008080]"W-What? . . . Huh.."[/color] she simply shrugged off the awkward moment of realizing you woke yourself awake. Ai, stretching her arms as she satood up, walked to window and opened it. The room bursted with bright sunlight and a cold breeze. [color=#008080]"Oh f*ck that.."[/color] Ai simply stated as she slammed the window closed. Walking back to her desk, she plopped down on the chair and plopped her head on the desk, a small bang being heard. With laziness taking over once again, Ai fell back asleep.

(Please excuse any spelling errors.. I typed them to my best ability and this [older] version of Mozilla doesn't have spell check)

Kazuya walked along the white desert of Hueco Mundo his three fraccione following him ignoring them as Mitsuki and Akumi began to argue about whether or not they should go the the human world, Loki standing between then trying to stop them before Kazuya stopped suddenly this causing all three to stop talking Kazuya's head moving towards his left, glaring at the Primera Espada as he saw them go through a garganta to the human world. "[color=#696969]We'll stay in Heuco Mundo for a while if you guys don't mind[/color]" he then said trying to sound as if he was just passing it off as an idea of something to do this not however fooling his fraccione who had noticed Carnifex.

-----------

A Dark war-ravaged looking man wearing armor walked through a forest in the Soul Society holding a small orb the orb seeming to be made of ice however holding live fie inside of it. "[i][color=#AFEEEE]I wonder when the next will come.. I mean some of the higher ups will have probably noticed the missing ones and sent one of their seated members to deal with me soon[/color]" [/i]he then thought to himself walking as he reached the edge of the forest and standing at the edge of one of the Rukon Districts watching the souls walking around going through their own business none of them noticing him standing behind the few small bushes and trees at the edge of the forest.

[i]----------[/i]

A woman with a Large black cloak held together by rectangular buttons made her way through an alleyway a dragon mask she was wearing hiding her eyes along with bandages wrapped around her head as she walked out into the street noticing man with a small child on his shoulders just as she bumped into him, "[color=#EE82EE]watch it[/color]" she then hissed at him as she continued turning the opposite way down the street before noticing someone who she felt was a hollow and a strong one at that deciding that if the man she bumped into earlier was still around that it might turn interesting having sensed some spiritual energy inside him with her pesquisa as she bumped into him not scanning long enough to notice anything other than more than regular human spiritual power[i]. "[color=#EE82EE]Now they need to learn suffering and why not start this whilst there is a hollow nearby..[/color][/i]" she then thought to herself before raising one of her hands small yellow balls of energy forming and firing rapidly from those fingertips exploding on a building across the street destroy glass and parts of walls those pieces of which were launched towards the outside falling onto the street and onto any human who hadn't managed to avoid them as she laughed slightly and looked to see how the hollow and the man with the kid would react.

Charlotte gazed up at the patch of sky through the barred window trying to pass the time by searching for interesting shapes within the clouds, an activity that was severely limited by the single square foot of the window with the rest being blocked by blank wall and iron bars. She soon gave up on this idea and leaned back in her chair till she was gazing up at the ceiling. She sighed before drawing a deep breath, closing her eyes and attempting to image she was somewhere else other than here.

[b]“[i]It came from somewhere beyond the farthest reached of the world that we know, like a creature made of shadow,[/i]”[/b] she sang softly, her usually harsh tone replaced by a much softer and more solemn sounding one [b]“[i]It came to mock us for we are so naïve that we can’t comprehend it, truly we are fragile and small. I cannot hold onto the truth as it slips right through my fingers like a picture that is made of smoke, I don’t know how long I will last because my body is so weak that I may crumble away…[/i]”[/b]

((Yes I did just copypaste my first post from the original RP, so sue me!!))

Kasumi was enjoying her time off, after weeks of hard paperwork and orgonizing, keeping the squad in line and tending to her captain's needs to the best of her ability Kasumi was grateful when her workload was finally lifted. As always she spent her time in her favourite place to be, the forest near the Rukon district a place she returned to often even in her youth before she became a shinigami. However something seemed different this time, the animals she could normally find roaming about were strangely absent and there wasn't even so much as a stray hollow (not that she was complaining). This puzzled her slightly as she wandered between the trees, her pale pink eyes scanning the area around her for any signs of movement.

In the squad 3 barracks the lieutenant Nakura Narumi walked out of her room fixing her badge on her right arm so it fit more comfortably. She turned right at the next room and opened the door "Captain, are you going to wake up any time soon?" The captain of squad three Jin Raitou laid on his futon sleeping. She sighed and walked over to the captain's side and pushed him off of the futon "Now will you wake up?" she said putting both of her hands on her hips.
"Geez geez, I'm up already," he yawned, "so what's on the schedule for today? training, battle strategies, or another boring captains meeting?"
"Why don't you get dressed then well get talking about whats on the schedule for today." Nakura picked up the captains Hidori and threw it at the captain. "I'll be waiting outside." she stepped out the door and shut it behind her.
"Thank you Narumi!" Jin yelled through the door.

Koichi Shimegane sat at his desk, reading reports. Peace time. How dull. Doing times of peace, there were less injuries, less casualties, less cause for him to perform treatments and surgeories and other such experiments. To be frank, he was bored. Between the peaceful atmosphere and the ever vigilant Madoka, he had little to do with himself and few chances to do it. He dropped his reports to his desk and sighed. Enough with this nonsense. He rose with a sweep of his uniform, and headed out the door. With nothing much to do in the 4th division's barracks, he had a little visit to make. Their was one other place where he might be able to secure some entertainment for himself. The 12th division. The only other place were experiments were as common as within his personal labs.

Deep within the squad twelve barracks, the strange noises of waters bubbling, and creatures growling escaped the squad twelve's lab. The lab was dark and the only source of light in the room was emitted from the glowing computer monitors and the slight glow from the giant glass tubes in the room. The giant glass tubes were scattered across the room. Each tube held some sort of green liquid and what could best be described as the remains of some sort of hollow or Arrancar. Inside one of the tubes rested the remains of an Arrancar, which looked as if it was still intact. The Arrancar inside of the tube was a male with short icy blue hair and mask remains located on the side of his face that resembled fangs. The body of the Arrancar looked as if it was suspended in time. The figure of a woman stood in front of the glowing tube were the Arrancar's body rested.

The woman standing in front of the tube was none other than the squad twelve's captain Juri Masaomi. She held her long blue hair up in a bun at the time and wore a white lab coat instead of her usual captain's haori. The light from the tube reflected off of her glasses causing it to have a white gleam. She studied the Arrancar's body and frequently stopped to jot down some notes on a piece of paper, which she held on a clipboard. The silence in the room was soon ended as the doors to the lab swung open.

From the doors a person, which looked to be part human and part toad entered the room.

"Captain, Captain Masaomi!" The toad man shouted.

"Yes? what is the meaning of this intrusion Hakashen." the woman said in an emotionless tone.

The toad like man stumbled down the stairs as he entered the lab. He seemed to be out of breath and looked as if he was withholding important information.

"Captain Masaomi, it's about the samples you requested."

The woman remained silent and looked as if she was annoyed by Hakashen's intrusion.

"My captain, it would seem that we have lost contact with your scouting team." The toad like man said in a nervous tone.

"Tis a shame, that was our fourth team lost if I am correct." Juri placed her hand onto her chin and began to pounder the situation. She walked to a nearby desk and removed her glasses. Juri also removed her lab coat. Juri tossed the lab coat onto a coat rack and removed her captain's haori from the same rack. Once she placed her haori onto herself she untied her hair from her bun and her long blue hair dropped down to her lower back.

Juri walked passed Hakashen and made her way up the stairs. Hakashen stared at his captain for a while before speaking.
" Ca- captain um where are you going?"

" Is it not obvious, giving the information you have just presented me Hakashen. I assume it's not given the look upon your face . Listen well for I do not wish to repeat myself. I will be traveling to Hueco Mundo to retrieve my own samples." She stated in a dull tone.
Juri continued up the stairs with Hakashen following closely behind.

"Should I alert the lieutenant , my captain."

"No their will be no need for that." (I don't have anyone rping as my LT *frowns* ) she paused to think. "You do bring up a good point however Hakashen. I will assemble a small group to accompany me. I do not intend to travel deep with Hueco Mundo, but there is always the unknown factor, which seems to insets to show itself."

"Please allow me to travel along side you my captain. You have done so much for this squad and myself. You are always placing yourself into harm's way on the count of the squad. You are always protecting us so allow me to return the favor by protecting you captain. I vow to guard you with my life." He bowed his head in respect.

"No!" She responded in a dull tone.

Hakashen stumbled and feel to the ground, once he heard his captain's response. Hakashen stumbled and feel over in a anime fashion.

"You lack the abilities to protect me in any situation that could be presented, not to mention that your body's figure prevents you from proper movement on land, also you lack a cortisual vortex or a back bone as it in commonly referred to." She continued to list the reasons as to why Hakashen would be a bad choice for this mission.

"Oh.... No offensive of course Hakashen." she said as she realized that she was not taking his feelings into consideration.
Hakashen remained silent as he feel into a state of depression. It even looked as if a black and blue aura hung over Hakashen's head. Juri soon continued up the stairs until she left the lab. Once she exited the lab, the room before her was another lab, however this lab look different from the lab below.

"Hakashen you are to remain here and make sure to keep my sub lab a secret. I believe you already know that asides from yourself only my lieutenant and the squad twelve's council of five, which you are a member are the only one's within soul society that knows of my personal lab. So with that I shall be on my way, do make sue to alert the lieutenant of my departure."
Juri soon walked out of the squad twelve's public lab and out of the barracks.

Hiro swallowed his hate for the woman who had bumped into him. Fighting with this girl on his back wouldn't just be difficult, she'd die. He managed too drop her off at her house down that street when the building nearby sounded like it exploded. Hiro's eyes shot wide open, searching for the source of the destruction. His eyes fell upon the strange woman who pissed him off not too earlier. His eyes started show his restraint. He fought the rage, nothing good could come from starting a fight here. Carnifex was still nearby. Another thought crossed Hiro's mind, if Carnifex were too help him take this woman out swiftly there wouldn't too much side-damage. But then Hiro remembered, that was the same power of a Hollow that Carnifex weilded. He couldn't trust Carnifex fully, even with lives at risk.

With no time too lose, Hiro pulled off his sweat-shirt and tossed it aside. "...Gekido." Small bits of red Mechanical armor lively grew up from his finger tips, reaching too his shoulders quickly with 3 short blades dropping from each hand and between the knuckles. His eyes scanning the crowed for a sign of Carnifex. Maybe he could trust him.

Yachiru hummed happily as she followed the butterfly before her, her Zanpaktou swung carelessly on the end of it's cord. She had grown bored of sitting on her favorite branch and decided to randomly follow a buttefly. So far nothing of interest was spotted, but the buttefly did make some unique patterns as it flew. "You're a pretty little thing." she said as she smiled, just before she stopped. Unknown to her, she was on the edge of the Rukon district. But that's not what stopped her. To her left there was a strange man in armor hiding behind a few bushes. While to her right she spotted the Vice-Captain of Squad 6. So far, it seemed like neither had noticed each other, but Kasumi was on her gaurd.

Yachiru tilted her head as she considered the two, then crossed her arms. "Hey! What are you two doing out here in the forest being all sneaky? You're scaring the cute animals away!" she hollered.

Kenshin watched as a shinigami entered the forest wandering around possibly trying to find him before hearing a voice asking what they were doing the voice surprising him as he felt Spiritual Poiwer equal to that of a captain "[i][color=#AFEEEE]this isn't good..[/color][/i]" he thought to himself before jumping away from both of the others "[color=#AFEEEE]Zeige Dich!, Sub Null Flamme![/color]" he thyen exclaimed as blnding light shooting from it before a man appeared next to Kenshin. "[color=#AFEEEE]Merge..[/color]" he then said silently to his doll as it seemingly became one wrh him as his appearance changed subtly and an aura of subzero flames started to form around him. "[color=#AFEEEE]I am here to see how you shinigami run this place and see if i can't steal anyone after all.. you have hunted me down so long I have returned the favor with the few who venture out.. however I don't think you should fight me yet[/color]" he said towards the captain as he jumped back towards them swinging his arm and creating a thin but large wall of ice between them which he stood against his aura having the effect ofkeeping the wall up as if his claw was there and repairing all the damage it can to the wall while Kenshin looked at the female shinigami who entered the forest. "[color=#AFEEEE]Perhaps I have took enough to stand against you..[/color]"[color=#AFEEEE] [/color]he then said as 2 swords of pure ice made from the sub-zero flame appeared in his hands whilst he stared at her.

---------

Akuma noticed the man transforming before looking over towards the direction she had seen the arrancar, "[color=#EE82EE]Why don't you help out an old fellow arrancar against that shinigami[/color]" she then said assuming he would help her as she launched herself into the air disappearing as she used her enhanced sonido appearing a short distance behind the shinigami having spun naround in midair before shooting out an enhanced cero from her mask followed by a machine gun like barrage of enhanced balas from her fingertips. "[color=#EE82EE]After all this one seems like he might chuck a wrench into the Primera's plans[/color]" she then continued not knowing the position of the hollow powered man she assumed an arrancar but hoping he would help her with the shinigami to allow her to truly be able to take out her rage on their surroundings during the battle and not have to worry too severely about the shinigami.

Yachiru looked at the man with confusion on her face. She had never seen the man before! What was he tlakin about them hunting him down? It was absurd! "Umm...mister. I think you're confused. I have no idea what you're talking about. Explain please?" Yachiru asked just before the man did something weird. First, another man appeared and merged with him. Then he created a wall of ice. And finally, he turned his attention away from her while creating two swords. "Hey! Mister! Quit ignoring me!" she shouted as a scowl appeared on her face.

Kasumi’s wanderings came to a pause when she looked ahead, noticing a figure standing some distance away on the edge of the forest with a strange orb clutched in his hand. Kasumi tilted her head to one side, her expression bearing her curiosity and puzzlement as she stared at this man. A loud shout broke the silence as well as Kasumi’s train of thought, leading her to break her interest in the stranger and look for the one responsible who turned out to be the squad 11 captain, Yachiru. A small smile broke across Kasumi’s face as her eyes fell on the child.

She was about to reply in greeting when the man suddenly began doing something strange, summoning a strange figure and then merging with it, spewing out a speech about being hunter by shinigami or something, Kasumi wasn’t paying attention and instead had her interests devoted to the butterfly Yachiru had been chasing, reaching out a hand for it to land on while the man summoned a wall of ice between him and the two shinigami. She didn’t look up again until the butterfly had flown away and the man now stood atop his construct with two ice swords in his grip.

Kasumi gave the man a blank stare, her almond shaped eyes unblinking as she stared up at him with a mixture of curiosity and puzzlement. She was silent for almost a whole minute before she finally spoke up;

[b]“No thankyou,”[/b] before walking over to the captain’s side to join her [b]“Good morning, Captain.”[/b] She said pleasantly, practically ignoring the man on the ice wall behind her.

The scowl quickly disappeared as Kasumi approached her and greeted her. "Good morning Mu-Mu!" Yachiru happily greeted her. Mu-Mu was the silly nickname she had given Kasumi. In her strange mind, it fit. Though nobody ever really understood why she picked Mu-Mu. "How are you today?" she happily asked before turning her gaze to the strange man, a scowl returning to her cheerful face. "And who is that guy? I don't like that fact that he's ignoring me." Yachiru complained as she crossed her arms.

Jin emerged from his room fully dressed and ready to go. "[color=#0000cd]Alright so you got me up, now what?[/color]"
[color=#696969]"You have to go to the training hall and teach the new recruits you're..."[/color] she forgot what the captain had called his training program.[color=#696969]"You're training program."[/color]
"[color=#0000cd]So lets get going already.[/color]" Jin was already halfway down the hall before Nakura noticed he had left her.
-------- a few minutes later
[color=#696969]"So after this you have to go to.."[/color] Jin waved her off before she got any further in telling him his schedule for the day.[color=#696969] "You used to do this to me even before. Are you ever going to let me finish what I'm doing?"[/color]
"[color=#0000cd]Probably not.[/color]" Jin and Nakura arrived at the training hall. Not that you could really call it a hall only three walls stood still remnants of a fourth at the back area, no roof on the building whatsoever and tens of people swinging there zanpakuto at each other.[color=#000080] "Nakura, it doesn't seem like the new recruits need any help."[/color] in the back corner were about six people sitting in a corner talking to each other. The captain walked over to the six new recruits sitting in the corner and said. [color=#000080]"So why do the new members of third squad sit in the corner, instead of learning the new training regiment I set up for them?" [/color]
The tallest of the six stood up.[color=#b22222] "Sir, we don't understand why we have to go at each other with our zanpakuto instead of the normal bokken?"[/color]
[color=#000080]"I'll show you then. Third seat Kinjaro, lets show the new recruits how its done shall we." [/color]he was saying to a medium built man around 6'0 in the middle of the room.
[color=#800000]"Sir, may I use my shikai? you know so its at least a little even."[/color]
[color=#000080]"Of course you can. Clear the floor, it's time for a example."[/color]
[color=#800000]"Pierce through, Tora."[/color] Kinjaro held his zanpakuto in his right hand and thrust it forward as you would with a spear. The blade grew and changed shape, the point of the blade twisted and turned into a fine point like that of a needle. the braid loosened itself and flew out the other way, also twisting and turning itself to form a hardened shaft. [color=#800000]"Lets go, captain."[/color] Kinjaro ran forward, jumped off the ground and thrust the spear towards the captains chest. Jin pulled out his zanpakuto and blocked the spear.
[color=#000080]"New recruits this style of training is meant for you and you're zanpakuto to get even closer to each other and to learn how to properly wield it."[/color] The captain charged at the third seat knocking away his spear to get in closer. Putting his zanpakuto at the third seat's neck. The third seat quickly ducked the zanpakuto and placed his two fingers on the captain's leg.[color=#800000] "Hadō number 1 [size=4]Shō." [/size][/color]The captain flew back away from him.[color=#800000] "I win this one captain. Tora no sutoraiki."[/color] A yellow beam flew from the tip of the spear flying towards the captain. Jin laughed at his third seat and held up his zanpakuto point towards the beam. When they made contact the beam split in half. Each half flew towards a wall each breaking as it hit.[color=#000080]"You're strikes can never touch me." [/color]The captain rushed forward grabbed the spear and held his sword at the throat of Kinjaro. [color=#000080]"As I said before, this training lets you become more in tune with you're zanpakuto if you have any more questions ask third seat Kinjaro here. Nakura were leaving lets go."[/color] Jin and Nakura walked out the door onto the field were some members of squad three sat crossed legged with there zanpakuto on there laps.

Kenshin looked down as the shinigami walked past his wall of ice to stand next the the captain saying no to fighting him, "[color=#00ffff]You don't realize do you.. either of you.. how your race prosecuted us bounts just because we were made in one of your experiments, I refuse to be hunted by such people who would abandon their creations and go to the point that the Shinigami have.. I will hunt you instead[/color]" Kenshin said before launching himself off his ice wall the wall crumbling as he hit the top with one of his two Ice swords whilst he spun through the air creating what seemed to be a random amount of spikes of Ice which he dropped down above the two shinigami though they became very brittle as they left the radius of his sub-zero flame. "[color=#00ffff]Now die as so many of my brothers and sisters have![/color]" he then roared angrily as he shot towards the taller of the two holding his left sword out to strike at her chest whilst holding the other towards the smaller of the two to try to block any attacks they may have made.

Yachiru did not become cautious or scared as the man charged at them. No, she became angry. Very angry. "And just who do you think you are attacking two innocent girls while they are trying to have a simple discussion!" she screamed at him as her face contorted into rage. At the same time, her spiritual pressure formed over her into a pink cat and continued to grew. As the man neared them, her spiritual pressure shot forward at the mind with the intent of simply crushing him.

As Kenshin noticed the Large Cat-like form her reiatsu had taken he created a large shield cetimetres from his skin as he collided with the reiatsu holding his shield against it the shield regenerating faster than it was destroyed due to it's proximity to him as he landed and then began to push hopefully moving the reiatsu back or if not trying to hold it off. "[color=#00ffff]You think that you're innocent, no shinigami is innocent, did even one of your race stand against the hunting down of bounts, did even one think to give us a chance.. no! you all chose to destroy us who you made![/color]" he then said angrily jumping back as the shield broke and was replaced with 2 spears both thrown at a high arc so they would bypass the captain's reiatsu and fly at the other girl, though brittle still sharp. "All Shinigami deserve death as they judged we bounts to have.." he then said as he made a complicated movement involving various kicks as each kick sent a crescent shaped wave of subzero flame at the reiatsu of the captain to try to hold it at bay as he though of how to confront them.

"So you're attacking us for something that happened without us even being involved?" Yachiru drew her Zanpaktou causing her Spiritual Pressure to have a sudden hike, which in turn crushed the spears as they flew over her. "You're a fool. But if you wish to play, then so be it." She said as she pointed her blade towards him. "Grow Sumire!" she shouted as the five petals on her hilt grew three times their normal size. She then brought her sword closer to her as it gave off a pink hue. "Kenny's going to be jealous when he learns he missed all the fun." She said with a smirk. She reached over to her hilt with her free hand, pulled one of the petals off, and threw it straight at the man. "This will teach you to be rude!"

Kenshin formed a sword as the petal neared holding it cm from his skin as the petal hit it deflected by the sword due to it's near invulnerability whilst so close to his skin where the aura of sub zero flame was at it's strongest. "[color=#00ffff]Well.. that lesson failed wouldn't you say?[/color]" he then asked mockingly as he stood there sword in hand creating several waist height shields which he stabbed into the ground around him to protect his legs whilst he fought, somewhat rooted to the spot by will of staying where he could deflect such attacks rather than moving into the open. Kenshin then lifted his left leg above the shields and brought it down stopping just above one of the shields before bringing it back inside this sending a Sub Zero Crescent flame at the shinigami. "[color=#00ffff]now why don't you fight fair, without using that reiatsu to shield you as well.. or do you feel as if I'm too lowly to have a fair one on one fight[/color]" he then said further mocking her wanting to be able to get past her reiatsu so he could try his more deadly close range abilities.

Kasumi stood by idly as the man launched his attack, barely even flinching as the icicles grew nearer before being shattered by the sheer force of the captain's reitsu. Kasumi chose to stand aside as the two began their fight, not wishing to intervene or even raise a defense at the attacks aimed towards her.

[b]"How sad,"[/b] she commented aloud [b]"You seek vengeance for a crime all others have long forgotten...As if vengeance itself wasn't a worthless enough cause as it is."[/b]

[center]****[/center]

Charlotte sat up in her chair, her soft humming ceasing altogether. Without a word she stood up, shaking slightly on her still injured legs, and pressed herself against the far wall, a frown crossing her face. While she may not be the strongest of shinigami she was very adept at controlling her spiritual pressure and subsequently sensing and identifying others and at the moment she could faintly feel a release of spiritual pressure somewhere in the distance one clearly belonging to a shinigami but she could identify the other one, it wasn't a shinigami, hollow it wasn't even a human.

"What are you doing?" She heard one of the prison guards bark at her from across the room.

[b]"Shush,"[/b] Charlotte snapped [b]"Can't you feel that?"[/b]

"Feel what?" The guard asked suspiciously.

[b]"Tch, forget it,"[/b] Charlotte muttered.

Yachiru continued to smirk as the petal she threw was deflected. Seconds afterwards, it blew into a million tiny, pick pollen like particles. The pollen like substance then began to release massive spiritual pressure on anything cought within them. She then picked off the four remaining petals and threw them at the man. Rooting himself in one spot was going to be his downfall. "You claim I'm being unfair?" she called out. She giggled a little at such a thought. "Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you can't stand my spiritual pressure, then you aren't strong enough to waste my time." She took a step forward, ready to charge at the man once all four petals, each one aimed at the ice around his legs, had blown apart. He would be lucky if he could still stand amongst the pollen. How eh would do once she got in close was a completely different story.

As the petals stabbed into his shields Kenshin jumped out having seen the other petal explode, seconds before moving backwards and creating another ice wall upon which he stood, "[color=#00FFFF]Your spiritual pressure.. It's annoying for fighting at range, I mean simply you can throw them all you want but anything I throw shatters..[/color]" he then said as the petals that were attached into his shields left on the ground exploded shattering them and part of the bottom of the wall which he wasn't keeping intact causing it to fall fowards. As Kenshin fell forwards he looked at the small girl holding two swords before luanching himself into the gap between the pollen created by those petals falling short and landing in petals near the edge of the radius of those created from the explosions on the shield causing him to fall to one knee as he landed due to the spiritual pressure pushing down on him. "[color=#00FFFF]I.. Will not... be held back... from my... revenge...[/color]"[color=#00FFFF] [/color]he then mutterred between breaths before the ice from right on his skin and expanjded to push the pollen away before breaking apart as he managed to roll out of the pollen still somewhat exhausted from the spiritual pressure's effect on him as he landed. "[color=#00FFFF]can't... yet..[/color]" he then muttered as he realized the power of her spiritual pressure and rushed towards Yachiru before seemingly stopping on the spot looking a blue-white color having created an ice cole which behind he created an ice wall which he let go of so that it would be easily broken but not need his attention as he turned and ran heading into the rukon district before de-merging and returning his Doll to it's sealed appearance hiding his power as he then tried to blend in with other various Spirits in the rukon district who had not seen him seal his bount, claiming to remember the lights of a bus and then nothing to act as if he was a new soul. Kenshin having heard about human vehicles from members of the rukon district that he eavesdropped on every now and then to check on the condition of the Soul Society.

OOC: he's angry with wants for revenge that fill him but not yet suicidal enough once he felt the reiatsu.. feel free to have broke the wall if yachiru would've noticed the fake and possibly find him and attack him..

Archived