Agents

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1321151448' post='5636468']
I still find them really easy to play against compared to Plants ._.

To perform better, they do need a few techs just for a small amount of versatility, but not enough to ruin what it does best.
[/quote]

Plants are more explosive when they need to be, and can combo from virtually anything for something that can destroy your field presence.

I don't agree with that statement though, purely from my own personal experience of using Agents. I've never used any real "techs" unless D.D. Crow and Veiler count in this case, since they're all Agents need to add to the extra control they have over the game.

[quote name='Evil Tristan' timestamp='1321151619' post='5636475']

Plants are more explosive when they need to be, and can combo from virtually anything for something that can destroy your field presence.

I don't agree with that statement though, purely from my own personal experience of using Agents. I've never used any real "techs" unless D.D. Crow and Veiler count in this case, since they're all Agents need to add to the extra control they have over the game.
[/quote]

Eh, they're like a Tier 1 version of Dragunities from what I've played of them. Unfortunately easily countered unless you lucksack Kristya.

A copy of Dimensional Alchemist saves you from running Chaos Agents and being forced to run a whole Tour Guide engine along with other Darks for BLS.
Birdman makes safer Trishulas.
etc.

Of course, you should be running 1-3 techs max. but they help so much.

Archived