A Darkness Rises within the end, as the Noxesses Flies in Space...

Big Bad Pennar

[spoiler='Main Deck Monsters:']
Noxess Blaster
[DARK/Fiend/4/1700/0]
When this card is Summoned: Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You can attack with this card during your opponent's Battle Phase. When this card attacks: Target 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card; Destroy that Target. When this card is destroyed by a card effect: Special Summon 1 "Noxess" Monster from your hand.

Noxess Countess
[DARK/Fiend/6/2450/0]
When this card is Special Summoned: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You can attack with this card once during your opponent's Battle Phase. When this card is Tribute Summoned by tributing a "Noxess" Monster: Send 1 "Noxess" Monster from your Deck to the Graveyard, Then Target 1 card your opponent controls; Destroy that Target

Noxess K9
[DARK/Fiend/Tuner/2/1000/0]
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is sent from your Deck to the Graveyard by the effect of a "Noxess" card, Special Summon it. You can attack with this card once during your opponent's Battle Phase. Your opponent can only target "Noxess K9" for attacks

Noxess Knight
[DARK/Fiend/3/1200/0]
When this card is Summoned: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You can attack with this card during your opponent's Battle Phase. Once per Turn, if this card is targeted for an attack: You can Negate the attack, During Battle Phase of the turn you use this effect, This card can attack twice

Noxess Pawn
[DARK/Fiend/Tuner/1/100/0]
When this card is Summoned: Send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard. You can attack with this card once during your opponent's Battle Phase. During your opponent's Main Phase, You can Synchro Summon by using this card as a Synchro Material Monster.

Noxess Pest
[DARK/Fiend/Tuner/2/500/0]
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Noxess" cards. You can attack with this card once during your opponent's Battle Phase. You can Special Summon this card(from your Graveyard) by returning 1 "Noxess" card in your hand to the top of your Deck, if you do, It returns to the hand when it leaves the field. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a "Noxess" Monster

Noxess Shaman
[DARK/Fiend/4/1500/0]
When this card is Summoned: Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You can attack with this card once during your opponent's Battle Phase. Once per Turn, during either Player's Turn: You can Target 1 "Noxess" Monster you control, it gains 500 ATK until the End Phase

Noxess Skunker
[DARK/Fiend/4/1800/0]
When this card is Special Summoned: Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You can attack with this card once during your opponent's Battle Phase. When this card is Normal Summoned: Add 1 Level 4 "Noxess" Monster, except "Noxess Skunker" from your Deck to your Hand

Noxess Sleeper
[DARK/Fiend/4/2100/0]
When this card is Summoned: Send the top 2 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You can attack with this card once during your opponent's Battle Phase. This card cannot attack during your Battle Phase.

Noxess Soldier
[DARK/Fiend/3/1500/0]
When this card is Summoned: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You can attack with this card once during your opponent's Battle Phase. When this card is destroyed by battle: Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Noxess" Monster from your Deck, except "Noxess Soldier"

Noxess Tyrant
[DARK/Fiend/8/2800/0]
You can attack with this card once during your opponent's Battle Phase. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand or Graveyard) by returning 2 "Noxess" Monsters in your Graveyard to your Deck. Once per turn, while you control (exactly) 2 other "Noxess" Monsters: You can negate the activation and effect of a Trap card and destroy it. You can only Control 1 "Noxess Tyrant".
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Extra Deck Monsters:']
Noxess Buster
[DARK/Fiend/Synchro/6/2200/0]
1 DARK Tuner + 1 "Noxess" Non-tuner Monster
When this card is Summoned: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You can attack with this card once during your opponent's Battle Phase. Once per turn, during either player's turn: you can banish 1 card on the field, if you do, this card cannot attack during that turn

Noxess Cruiser
[DARK/Fiend/Synchro/6/2500/0]
1 "Noxess" Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner DARK Monsters
When this card is Summoned: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You can attack with this card once during your opponent's Battle Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle during your opponent's Battle Phase: Draw 1 card and reveal it, if it's a "Noxess" monster, Target 1 card on the field; Banish that Target.

Noxess Howitzer
[DARK/Fiend/Synchro/8/3000/0]
1 "Noxess" Tuner + 1 or more Non-Tuner DARK Monsters
When this card is Summoned: Send the top 4 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You can attack with this card once during your opponent's Battle Phase. Once per Turn, during either Player's Turn: You can Tribute 1 "Noxess" Monster, except "Noxess Howitzer"; to banish 1 random card from your opponent's hand, That card cannot be brought out of the banished zone for the rest of the duel.

Noxess Trident Tank
[DARK/Fiend/Synchro/11/3500/0]
2 "Noxess" Tuners + 1 Fiend-type Synchro Monster
You can attack with this card once during your opponent's Battle Phase. When this card is Special Summoned: Declare 1 Type (Monster, Spell, or Trap); Your opponent banishes the top 3 cards of their Deck, this card gains 1000 ATK for each card of that Type banished this way.[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Spells:']
Nocturnal Volley
[Spell]
Activate during your Main Phase, Destroy a number of cards on the field equal to the number of "Noxess" cards you control. During your opponent's turn, the effect of all "Noxess" monsters on the field are negated. You cannot attack the turn you activate this card.

Noxess Surprise Artillery
[Spell/Quick-Play]
This card cannot be activated from your hand. Activate only when you control a "Noxess" Monster. Send the top 4 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard and destroy a number of cards up to the number of "Noxess" Monsters Sent this way..

Noxess Trading Vassal
[Spell]
Activate when you control a "Noxess" Monster. Your opponent can send 1 card in their hand to the Graveyard to negate this effect, if not, Both players draw 2 cards, then send the top 2 cards of their Deck to the Graveyard
[/spoiler]
[spoiler='Traps:']Nocturnal Blasthand
[Trap/Continuous]
During the End Phase of the opponent's turn, if all "Noxess" monsters you control did not declare an attack: You can discard any number of cards up to the number of "Noxess" Monsters you control to draw the same number of cards.

Noxess Smokescreen
[Trap]
Activate during your opponent's turn while you control 2 or more "Noxess" Monsters. During this turn, All "Noxess" Monsters must attack, if able, and all other monsters cannot attack[/spoiler]

Lol i love these... twilight is gonna be way broken now :D
the concept is very good... but how do you plan to use the effect that lets you atk during your opponent's turn? What I mean is... why do it?
Can u only atk during their turn?
these are pretty kewl abuseable in a million ways... very nice

sorry about that short crap... i had like 2 paragraphs, but this damn laptop died... and i don't feel like typing it over
lol sorry

[quote name='Sekiiro Ren' timestamp='1321162135' post='5636863']
Lol i love these... twilight is gonna be way broken now :D

[b][color=#FF0000]I have yet to make a Twilight Noxess Deck on YVD[/color][/b]

the concept is very good... but how do you plan to use the effect that lets you atk during your opponent's turn? What I mean is... why do it?
Can u only atk during their turn?

[b][color=#FF0000]Only Sleeper must attack during the opponent's turn, The others can attack during your turn, The main goal for Noxesses is Mass Disruption, then swarming to kill[/color][/b]

these are pretty kewl abuseable in a million ways... very nice

sorry about that short crap... i had like 2 paragraphs, but this damn laptop died... and i don't feel like typing it over
lol sorry

[b][color=#FF0000]It's okay XD[/color][/b]
[/quote]

Noxess Mirror Match would be lolzy

You may even have to make a new Ruling specially for this cards... I don't know if there was another card that could attack during opponent's phase, but I belive there wasn't... What I mean is that, due to their effects, you, the controller, can make an attack on Opponent's Battle Phase, but you'll have to add the corresponding Rulings of who gets the initiative to attack first on that Battle Phase... Because you cannot just randomly go on your Opp's BP "Oh, It's your BP, I attack", because why if they want to attack and destroy that monster before it can attack. My recommendation is to add something that opens the oportunity, like "If your opponent declares an attack, this monster can attack before/after it resolves as if it was your Batte Phase." And still like that, those monsters have chances a million, even unloading the deck, you are virtually attacking twice per turn with a monster, that can easilly decide a match if all the monsters on your deck can, they would be banned before being used at all... So, maybe you should put the penalty of sending cards from deck to graveyard as a consequence of attacking on your opponent's turn instead of a summoning consequence, that way people would think it twice before doing so, and the monsters would still be playable and likeable...

It's more like the Controller of the Noxess cards actually has to be fast when it comes to Declaring attacks, because of this Situation:

"I Attack With N-" "Main Phase 2" "Crap!"

Thus the Mechanic actually balances itself because you actually have to react faster than the opponent when they go into the battle Phase

Mill is actually a benefit in the current Metagame by the way rather than a cost, so if i moved the mill to make it a penalty to attack on the opponent's turn, they would actually be broken enough to be banned

PS: I tested the Noxesses before posting and i found myself rarely using the Noxess's ability to attack on the opponent's Battle Phase, but rather using the effects to lock the opponent's moves and spam Synchros

• 2 weeks later...

You know what you need? Something that [i]FORCES[/i] the Opponent to enter his/her Battle Phase.
Since the Battle Phase is optional, and that seems to be where the majority of these cards can really show off, I suggest you make something along the lines of Battle Mania/Taunt/[generic attack-forcing card here] that actually requires the Opponent to conduct their Battle Phase, instead of deliberatly skipping it just to deny you some profit.

The Noxess Smoke Screen(A Trap, By The Way) already has that covered, albeit a tidbit situational...

Where it shines to be quite honest is with Howitzer(Who lies in the extra) being able to Perma-Banish cards in the opponent's hand, and in testing, Getting the Materials to get out Howitzer AND getting out enough Tributes for it's effect for your and your opponent's turn proved to be a cinch

Archived