The Fabled Cubey [Single]

Blake

Man the fabled series were about cute little guardian spirits and the like. To add the nine tailed fox into it is a charm let down.

But coming out to the story fantasy realm no bad. But i think ragin cover's up for the effect. + all fabled synchro monsters have the fabled non synchros on their art work(not so sure about "the fabled" ones though).
8/10.

[quote name='crystalfeet' timestamp='1321255280' post='5640364']
Man the fabled series were about cute little guardian spirits and the like. To add the nine tailed fox into it is a charm let down.

But coming out to the story fantasy realm no bad. But i think ragin cover's up for the effect. + all fabled synchro monsters have the fabled non synchros on their art work(not so sure about "the fabled" ones though).
8/10.
[/quote]
They have the baby pseudo-Lurrie things... And they have Unicore/Kudabbi. And I'm not gonna find perferct art.

Ragin is not better than this ._.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321255426' post='5640365']
Awww... someone wants to perfect fableds. And have a card that fills in for Brionac AND that extra Ragin.

Hey, make the discard part of the effect, to make sure that this card will forever be considered DW support. xD
[/quote]
=3

Archived