New General Mod - Who are you voting for?

Tentacruel

To ensure this thread stays legal, please try to keep promotion of a member to a minimum, or at least in good taste. Also, don't post if you really don't want to, you are in no way obligated to disclose your vote. (Should be obvious, but I'm just trying to keep this thread from going anywhere nasty.)

Anyway, go go go!

My vote is, in order:

Twilight Sparkle

Darkplant - FEAR

MZ EDIT: The thread this refers to: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/268371-were-looking-for-a-new-general-mod/

Guest Dante v. Nero

Since you had the gall to throw this together, I'm going to vote for you, Tentacruel. I always wondered what it would be like if a Pokemon leads us all down the path to victory-*stabbed*

Guest Fusion X. Denver

I voted Legend Zero.

2nd choices were Tentacruel and Twilight Sparkle.

I considered Dark, but he's been preoccupied with IRL stuff and I have a feeling he wouldn't be interested.

Guest Icyblue

~ Coolio ~

Fyi: All variations of that name all subsequent names are still banned, I have not lifted them.

And while I have not voted myself (only going to in the Mod Thread when suggestions are given), I cannot think of anyone IN general who would suit it. A few outside of it I could though.

Since you had the gall to throw this together, I'm going to vote for you, Tentacruel. I always wondered what it would be like if a Pokemon leads us all down the path to victory-*stabbed*

Nobody. I can't think of anyone I would like to have modship here, so I'm not gonna vote.

Fyi: All variations of that name all subsequent names are still banned, I have not lifted them.

And while I have not voted myself (only going to in the Mod Thread when suggestions are given), I cannot think of anyone IN general who would suit it. A few outside of it I could though.

I dunno.

I think I'd probably vote for PikaPerson, because... well... can't really think of anyone else, if I'm honest.

I think you should all vote for me. If only because I'm not selfish enough to do this:

I voted me because I'm probably one of the best choices. Second choice was Wahrheit.

Archived