The Electron Implosion: The Enemies of Photon Monsters

Senji the Emo Loner

I got it!!
The best way to get what you want and stay within the limits of the game.
I was thinking about this all day. You can make a card that causes the cards in your hand to become immaterial/impractical/illusionary.
i.e an effect like so,
When there is an electron implosion card on the field the each card in your hand is considered to be 2 cards.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='crystalfeet' timestamp='1321363758' post='5643339']
I got it!!
The best way to get what you want and stay within the limits of the game.
I was thinking about this all day. You can make a card that causes the cards in your hand to become immaterial/impractical/illusionary.
i.e an effect like so,
When there is an electron implosion card on the field the each card in your hand is considered to be 2 cards.
[/quote]

I think that would be OP'ed 8D
but helpful.

[quote name='Discord' timestamp='1321673674' post='5651920']
I didn't feel like reading through the comments to see if this has been noted, but... The second to last turtle guy can SS himself since he'd be able to discard himself as a cost, like Machina Fortress. Except Fortress needs L8+ and he's Level 7, while turtle guy needs L5+ and he's L5.
[/quote]

I didn't realized that D8

And is that a good thing or bad?

And the last card for today:
Electron Junk Dragon.
And no, it's OP'ed. 8D

[quote name='Discord' timestamp='1321714334' post='5652483']
Not with Cyber Dragon, Vice Dragon, etc, and The Sacreds and Wind-Ups both like R5. And Fableds that can pull 3-4 L5 Synchros in 1 turn.
[/quote]

True that.
I kinda don't see people use those in an "Electron" deck. Well, they will use Vice Dragon because it's a DARK Monster.

• 2 weeks later...

Starting with the good:
Electron Darkness Shell. Cheap Level 5 for Synchro and Xyz Summons, good DEF, can Summon itself. Massive wall (Is the drop permanent? Does it apply at attack declaration or during damage calculation?) and can gain ATK in a pinch. Slightly ahead of the curve, which is OK. Pretty cool art.

Electron Negaenergy. Hard to Summon, but a -2/+2 if you banish an opponent's card. Weirds grammars. Last effect is meh.

Phantom Machina is a bit underpowered, costing you 3 Level 6 monsters for a draw and 3000 double-attacker. Doesn't seem worth it, unless you Set what you drew and go into V-Desire immediately, which you always should, because drawing to 6 is amazing. What do you mean about the attack-target thing? Being untargetable is a Continuous effect. This should probably read: "Once per turn: When this card is selected as an attack target; you can negate the attack." The rest of the grammar is also odd.

Electron Nega Falcon: Can't judge it properly because you haven't made Tuners yet. First effect is not worth it, but second effect is good. Simorgh!

Now the bad: The basic premise of the Deck is overpowered. Drawing cards when you attack is really, really good. The possibility of gaining ATK is cool, but not necessary as you can hit something weaker or attack directly. Electron Swords is the worst (best?), capable of producing tons of advantage with very little investment. When does Lady Pluto activate? Is it at attack declaration or in damage calculation?

Cosmos-Eyes Electron Dragon is...not worth it. Odd picture.

Electron Junk Dragon is much better than Inzecter Exabeetle and way better than Scrap Dragon. Even if you don't draw Electron monsters, it produces tons of advantage. The grammar's a bit odd; the targets should be selected before the semicolon.

Electron Zero is straight-up broken. You know how Marshmallon is Limited? This card's ten times better than Marshmallon. Got no field? Drop Zero, free +1 every turn. Got tons of field? Drop Zero, free +1 every turn. Opponent has 3 Synchros and Five-Headed Dragon? Drop Zero, derpity derp. Level change is also good, but not a big deal compared to the infinite gain from attacking every turn.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1322936329' post='5683203']
for Falcon, first tell us how often do you think it's possible to have 7 or more cards in your hand, then we'll rate
[/quote]

For this set: All the time.

[quote name='newhat' timestamp='1322939990' post='5683431']
Starting with the good:
Electron Darkness Shell. Cheap Level 5 for Synchro and Xyz Summons, good DEF, can Summon itself. Massive wall (Is the drop permanent? Does it apply at attack declaration or during damage calculation?) and can gain ATK in a pinch. Slightly ahead of the curve, which is OK. Pretty cool art.

Electron Negaenergy. Hard to Summon, but a -2/+2 if you banish an opponent's card. Weirds grammars. Last effect is meh.

Phantom Machina is a bit underpowered, costing you 3 Level 6 monsters for a draw and 3000 double-attacker. Doesn't seem worth it, unless you Set what you drew and go into V-Desire immediately, which you always should, because drawing to 6 is amazing. What do you mean about the attack-target thing? Being untargetable is a Continuous effect. This should probably read: "Once per turn: When this card is selected as an attack target; you can negate the attack." The rest of the grammar is also odd.

Electron Nega Falcon: Can't judge it properly because you haven't made Tuners yet. First effect is not worth it, but second effect is good. Simorgh!

Now the bad: The basic premise of the Deck is overpowered. Drawing cards when you attack is really, really good. The possibility of gaining ATK is cool, but not necessary as you can hit something weaker or attack directly. Electron Swords is the worst (best?), capable of producing tons of advantage with very little investment. When does Lady Pluto activate? Is it at attack declaration or in damage calculation?

Cosmos-Eyes Electron Dragon is...not worth it. Odd picture.

Electron Junk Dragon is much better than Inzecter Exabeetle and way better than Scrap Dragon. Even if you don't draw Electron monsters, it produces tons of advantage. The grammar's a bit odd; the targets should be selected before the semicolon.

Electron Zero is straight-up broken. You know how Marshmallon is Limited? This card's ten times better than Marshmallon. Got no field? Drop Zero, free +1 every turn. Got tons of field? Drop Zero, free +1 every turn. Opponent has 3 Synchros and Five-Headed Dragon? Drop Zero, derpity derp. Level change is also good, but not a big deal compared to the infinite gain from attacking every turn.
[/quote]

Thanks for the comments. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived