The Electron Implosion: The Enemies of Photon Monsters

Senji the Emo Loner

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/2pra4px.png[/img] [spoiler=Booster Pack] [img]http://i44.tinypic.com/28ro9ky.png[/img][/spoiler] This is my personally favorite set of the year. About the Electron cards: DARK monsters that are the opposite of the "Photon" monsters and uses the effects of adding more cards to your hand. The only way to Summon the strong monsters are by having a lot of cards in your hand.

I'm just gonna post the link to my cards.
http://yugico.com/user/16561-Senji_Kiyomasa/card/291-Electron

Rate and comment, please!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Nagi Sanzenin' timestamp='1321231820' post='5639185']
I'm bored so I'm posting like you told me too. :3

I definitely like the 2 you posted so far, in fact I like them all, I'm not sure what else I can really say...
[/quote]

If you already said something, you don't need to say it again. 8D

AND added Draco Dark and Lady Pluto.

im a noob so im not 100% sure on my fix recommendation but here it is!
for shodow dark i think 2400 could be a little strong but still theres the low DEF make-up, but personally 2400 on a level 3 bothers me
personally i would make it a 1200 and raise 1000ATK or something but still that is ok but its just personal

again the draco dark seems a little bit too strong... 1600+800=2400 that could be a little strong AND the 800/800 decrease is a little bit too much i think
im not sure but to ME, the 800 raise with 800/800 dercrease is a little too far. i would change it to 500 raise with 800/800 decrease or something like nerfing one side to make it more........balanced i think yeah

[quote name='Jack~`' timestamp='1321234627' post='5639364']
im a noob so im not 100% sure on my fix recommendation but here it is!
for shodow dark i think 2400 could be a little strong but still theres the low DEF make-up, but personally 2400 on a level 3 bothers me
personally i would make it a 1200 and raise 1000ATK or something but still that is ok but its just personal

again the draco dark seems a little bit too strong... 1600+800=2400 that could be a little strong AND the 800/800 decrease is a little bit too much i think
im not sure but to ME, the 800 raise with 800/800 dercrease is a little too far. i would change it to 500 raise with 800/800 decrease or something like nerfing one side to make it more........balanced i think yeah
[/quote]

Well, but to use the effect, you have to draw a Electron monster with the effect. If you didn't drew a monster, the effect doesn't activate. SO that is why the effects are OP'ed.

Okay, thanks for the comment 8D

[quote name='Jack~`' timestamp='1321236841' post='5639511']
yeah usually i dont think ppl put(out of 60)40 spells and traps and 20 monsters) usually around 30-40 monsters and 30-20 so yeah i think it has an higher possibility to draw an electron(not to be math nerdy)
[/quote]
(You can be a math nerd, I'm a bigger one 8D)
The future cards of my set are gonna make ppl to have 20 monsters, 10 Spells, and 10 traps 8D

IM RIGHT UR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JKJK
ok the
personally i would make it a 1200 and raise 1000ATK or something but still that is ok but its just personal THIS IS OK BUT

im not sure but to ME, the 800 raise with 800/800 dercrease is a little too far. i would change it to 500 raise with 800/800 decrease or something like nerfing one side to make it more........balanced i think yeah <<<<<< I BELIEVE IT IS TOO STRONG...
LETS SAY UR OPPO SUMMON A 800 THEN U SUMMON DARK DRACO THEN BOOM, USE MAGIC BOOSTER, SET 5 SPELL/TRAP +2500 THEN U GAIN 3900
3900-0 MAYBE A OTK OR A TWO TURN ENDING

[quote name='Jack~`' timestamp='1321240363' post='5639827']
IM RIGHT UR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JKJK
ok the
personally i would make it a 1200 and raise 1000ATK or something but still that is ok but its just personal THIS IS OK BUT

im not sure but to ME, the 800 raise with 800/800 dercrease is a little too far. i would change it to 500 raise with 800/800 decrease or something like nerfing one side to make it more........balanced i think yeah <<<<<< I BELIEVE IT IS TOO STRONG...
LETS SAY UR OPPO SUMMON A 800 THEN U SUMMON DARK DRACO THEN BOOM, USE MAGIC BOOSTER, SET 5 SPELL/TRAP +2500 THEN U GAIN 3900
3900-0 MAYBE A OTK OR A TWO TURN ENDING
[/quote]

That is good 8D
Look at Lightsworns and Plant decks.

Cosmos is near impossible to summon. Most of the time you'd only have 1-3 cards in your hand, even with Infinite Cards in effect

for Draco Dark, it's essentially the same effect as Shadow Warrior because you gain 800 atk, opponent monster loses 800 atk, so it's a net gain of 1600 atk for you, which is the same thing as doubling the attack

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321241021' post='5639874']
Cosmos is near impossible to summon. Most of the time you'd only have 1-3 cards in your hand, even with Infinite Cards in effect

for Draco Dark, it's essentially the same effect as Shadow Warrior because you gain 800 atk, opponent monster loses 800 atk, so it's a net gain of 1600 atk for you, which is the same thing as doubling the attack
[/quote]

It will not be impossible for this set to do that. Trust me.

And duh, i made it that way. >_>

I absolutely LOVE Pluto lol. Not exactly for the electron effect but thats not the point. Also @Rag. It IS easy to get 7 cards in your hand regularly, most decks do it quite a bit. Most other... actually you know what, I won't fuel your ignorance without performance. Go duel a little and learn the way the rest of us did.

That being said, I do like where this set is going. Keep up the good work Black Accel.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321241337' post='5639896']
right, it'll come through the effects of your other Electron cards

I'll hold you to that, Black Rock
[/quote]

Yeh, but Card Trader and Infinite Cards are very helpful cards for Electrons

[quote name='Icyblue' timestamp='1321241402' post='5639900']
I absolutely LOVE Pluto lol. Not exactly for the electron effect but thats not the point. Also @Rag. It IS easy to get 7 cards in your hand regularly, most decks do it quite a bit. Most other... actually you know what, I won't fuel your ignorance without performance. Go duel a little and learn the way the rest of us did.

That being said, I do like where this set is going. Keep up the good work Black Accel.
[/quote]

Thanks ^^
Is this set better than my Accelerated Ancient Gears set?

[quote name='Black Rock Accel' timestamp='1321241418' post='5639903']
Yeh, but Card Trader and Infinite Cards are very helpful cards for Electrons
[/quote]

No no no no no no no. Infinite Cards helps no one, all it is is a dead draw. Why bother with having an infinite hand if you're gonna use it up that turn anyway? And if you don't, so what? If you need more than 6 cards to do something on the end of your turn you're doing something wrong. Card Trader is also crazy gimmicky and another continuous spell that'll just clog up your choices. Run another generic draw instead.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321241471' post='5639909']
I understand that

I'm just not sure how popular Infinite Cards is these days, it IS an old card.......
[/quote]

I love Infinite Cards ^^

[quote name='Icyblue' timestamp='1321241537' post='5639911']
No no no no no no no. Infinite Cards helps no one, all it is is a dead draw. Why bother with having an infinite hand if you're gonna use it up that turn anyway? And if you don't, so what? If you need more than 6 cards to do something on the end of your turn you're doing something wrong. Card Trader is also crazy gimmicky and another continuous spell that'll just clog up your choices. Run another generic draw instead.
[/quote]

Really?
Never knew that.
Thanks for the tip. 8D

If I may? Something that may help is something like this:

Electrulse++
Spell Card
This card can only be activated while you control an "Electron" monster. Draw 1 card. If the card drawn is an "Electron" monster, draw 1 additional card and Special Summon that monster.

[quote name='Icyblue' timestamp='1321241744' post='5639921']
If I may? Something that may help is something like this:

Electrulse++
Spell Card
This card can only be activated while you control an "Electron" monster. Draw 1 card. If the card drawn is an "Electron" monster, draw 1 additional card and Special Summon that monster.
[/quote]

:o
Epic.
I will add that.

It's almost similar to this:
Electron Spacial Rift
Continuous Spell
Once per turn: When an "Electron" [url="http://yugico.com/yugioh-cards/search?sst=m"]monster[/url] is drawn by a card [url="http://yugico.com/yugioh-cards/search?st1=Effect"]effect[/url], except "Electron Spacial Rift"; reveal it to your opponent, and draw a card.

If you think that Spell card is bad, please tell me.

[url="http://yugico.com/user/16561-Senji_Kiyomasa/card/291-Electron/1143-Electron_Spacial_Rift"]http://yugico.com/user/16561-Senji_Kiyomasa/card/291-Electron/1143-Electron_Spacial_Rift[/url]

Uhhhhh..... I don't think! Well let me think........
Uhhhhh..... Ya.
Uhhhhh..... How should i put this.... Mmmmmm.....
What you tried to do is pretty good considering the requirements(needing a large no. of cards to summon superpowers) of your cards. But the down side is your cards are an express draw system, every time they attack you get a card + they become stronger.
Thats not exactly how things should work in the game. So far there have been no card that allows you to draw freely.
In the ocg card of sanctity allowed both player's to draw until they had 6 cards in their hand. In the tcg it was like this "When you activate this card banish all the cards on your side of the field and hand. Draw 2 cards."
You can see how important having cards in your hand has become pot of greed is banned. And so your monsters effects are overpowered. What i can't believe is nobody else objected to this effect!!

Archived