[MTG] Travel Preparations

Flame Dragon

[quote name='King of Nothing' timestamp='1321760457' post='5654314']
See, I've heard this card was good from so many people, but I just can't rap my head around why. Is it solely because of flashback?

I mean, I run green, I usually overpower my opponents to the point that an extra one or two power/toughness doesn't matter, so I probably have a bias.
[/quote]

[quote name='Flame Dragon' timestamp='1321242875' post='5639988']
[b]Insane in limited.[/b] Might run a G/W deck with this just cause.
[/quote]

[b]Insane in limited.[/b]
[/quote]

[b]LIMITED.[/b]
[/quote]

You got the Idea...also I know that Green may be fun and all but come on...You are overrating it too much...XD

[quote name='King of Nothing' timestamp='1321760892' post='5654332']
Its just the color I like the most so its the one I usually play. And I just saw limited, for some reason I read standard
[/quote]

XD

But as a question apart...what kind of Deck do you run...I know the color but...even in 1 color there are many ways (maybe) to approach an strategy

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1321760984' post='5654336']
XD

But as a question apart...what kind of Deck do you run...I know the color but...even in 1 color there are many ways (maybe) to approach an strategy
[/quote]

Green Black Morbid is what I currently run. Before that I ran an Evergreen Marauder Artifact Equip deck.

The morbid deck is pretty fun. It runs green like a control deck =P

[quote name='-Venser el Transeúnte-' timestamp='1321761257' post='5654346']
You...kinda lost me there

BG Mordid is quite fun...yeah...I like it because it is somewhat a The Rock Variant in Standard
[/quote]

Its just fangreen with a LOT of life gain and a LOT of drawing. I'd post the deck list but I dun have it on me. Once Zendikar cycled out Green lost so much power :(

Archived