(single) Aqua-DARK

Worm Victory

An Aqua-type monster that is DARK

RATE/COMMENTS Plz
OCG IS UPDATED.

[img]http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/63/140941.jpg[/img]

[center]Lore:[/center]
[center]This card cannot be cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can look at your opponents face-down cards. While this card is face-up on the field: WATER monsters gain 400 ATK. When this card leaves the field by an opponent's card effect: Destroy up to 2 cards your opponent controls.[/center]

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321297871' post='5641264']
although when it comes to looking at ALL of your opponent's face down cards, that might be too much
[/quote]

Yeah, because obviously looking at monsters make SUCH a big difference. Dread689, don't listen to ragnarok, he doesn't know anything about YuGiOh, how it functions etc. etc.

@Rag - Looking at opponent's cards =/= Stopping them from still winning, If anything, you just see your own "death" beforehand :P

@Royce - ...even so...I don't think that excuses rudeness..."If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
Btw...isn't that considered a spam post?

BOT
[i]Cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can look at your opponents face-down cards. While this card is face-up on the field: WATER monsters gain 400 ATK. When this card is leaves the field by an opponent's card effect: Destroy 2 cards your opponent controls.[/i]

I think that's proper OCG (I may be mistaken here or there).

As for the effect, it's interesting to say the least. Being level 7 makes it kinda awkward to use, the boost effect affects all WATER monsters, including your opponent, but the fact that it's strong AND provides a -2 onto your opponent is...odd as well. If this card leaves the field by effect (like DAD or JD), and that monster/or card is the only thing on your opponent's side of the field, the effect wont resolve because it needs to destroy 2 cards they control by force.

The card is awkward...and it's tough to incorporate efficiently on a deck.

[quote name='Lupin Canis Timberwolf' timestamp='1321299053' post='5641298']
@Rag - Looking at opponent's cards =/= Stopping them from still winning, If anything, you just see your own "death" beforehand :P

@Royce - ...even so...I don't think that excuses rudeness..."If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."
Btw...isn't that considered a spam post?

BOT
[i]Cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Normal Summoned: You can look at your opponents face-down cards. While this card is face-up on the field: WATER monsters gain 400 ATK. When this card is leaves the field by an opponent's card effect: Destroy 2 cards your opponent controls.[/i]

I think that's proper OCG (I may be mistaken here or there).

As for the effect, it's interesting to say the least. Being level 7 makes it kinda awkward to use, the boost effect affects all WATER monsters, including your opponent, but the fact that it's strong AND provides a -2 onto your opponent is...odd as well. If this card leaves the field by effect (like DAD or JD), and that monster/or card is the only thing on your opponent's side of the field, the effect wont resolve because it needs to destroy 2 cards they control by force.

The card is awkward...and it's tough to incorporate efficiently on a deck.
[/quote]

Maybe not, but it's still ruining the element of surprise

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321306865' post='5641661']
that depends

all you have to do is look at Mind on Air, you honestly think its effect doesn't change anything?
[/quote]

Mind on Air and this card affect completely different aspects of the game. Mind on Air affects the hand, this affects the field. And sure, it can change something in the duel, but it doesn't really matter, since if you cannot do anything to prevent the moves that you can read out from your opponents hand, Mind on Air was a wasted Summon.

Really, it's not worth running Mind on Air anyways.

Archived