[Kenji's BROKEN Singles] Dragunity a'Gusto Gargoz - Reps if you know why it's broken~

Strider Tigerwolf

[center][img]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1209/499193.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][font=comic sans ms,cursive][b][i]You can banish 1 face-up "Dragunity" or "Gusto" monster you control: Special Summon this card (from your hand) or Graveyard. Once per turn: You can reveal 1 "Dragunity" or "Gusto" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck; decrease this card's level by the level of the revealed monster (this card's level cannot be lower than 1). If this card is sent from your hand to the Graveyard OR is used for the Synchro Summon of a WIND Synchro Monster: Send 1 WIND monster from your Deck to your Graveyard and draw 1 card.[/i][/b][/font][/center]

[center]Discuss my broken creation...[/center]

[center]NOW![/center]

Well, as we know, most of the Gusto monsters rely on their monsters being in the graveyard.
I could easily use him to drop a Gusto monster into the graveyard, then use him to Special Summon Gulldos (?) return two destroy monster, bring it back, Special Summon Saphreeze.

Just crazy synchro powers. xD
Plus I can bring out easy cards like Catastor and Brionic. Even Stardust.
Just spam the field with him xD

1. Use it as cost for "Dragon Ravine" and reduce deck +3. Summon Dux, equip Phalanx, SS Phalanx, remove for This, Reveal Daigusto Falcos, Synchro SDD, reduce Deck +2. Kind of like this :)
2. Use it as cost for "Dragon Ravine" and reduce deck +3. Summon Dux, equip Phalanx, SS Phalanx, remove for REDMM, SS this, Reveal Daigusto Falcos, Synchro SDD, reduce Deck +2. Like this more :)

Oh and it's Limit Reverse target & Searchable.

Uhh, pretty damn obvious.

1. Searchable by Sangan.
2. Is a Debris target.
3. Is WIND.
4. Is Limit Reversable.
5. Dragunities become awkwardly better.
6. Has a Formula effect.
7. Has a Foolish effect.
8. Is part of both archetypes in its name and qualifies for its support ._.

[quote name='Jack~`' timestamp='1321494168' post='5647603']
if u think that is broken...
this is [img]http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6310/287930.jpg[/img]
wat i made first times
[/quote]

The difference between this card and mine is the fact that lolnami is capable of creating something along the lines of my card. And I made it broken to see how good YCMers are at spotting this kind of stuff. A nice detailed explanation would be better ;)

• 2 months later...

Archived