Naruto: Ninja Yuniba-saru (Not Started/Always Accepting)

Thar

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/1sHWm.png[/img][/center]

[spoiler=Plot]
It has been centuries since the fall of the Akatsuki. Naruto, the Jinchuuriki for Kyuubi the nine-tailed fox, has long passed away as the sixth Hokage of the Leaf. In his place is none other than Konohamaru Sarutobi, whom takes charge and brings order to the Leaf Village. Following this rein forms another in other villages as the sunlight shines majestically across the world. In times of what seemed to be peace, however, a new threat rises in place of the Akatsuki. Falling from the very skies, hordes of powerful beings, known as Yobun na Chikyuu, or Eirian in slang, started attacking the villages with power beyond comprehension; not even the sealed power of the Tailed-Beasts could control it. Now, in times of darkness once again, the ninjas roam aimlessly in avoidance of the Yobun na Chikyuu, hoping for a way to end their rise to complete control and looking for a way to see sunlight once again.

...but first they must learn to face these powerful creatures...
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Yobun na Chikyuu description]
Based on scientific research, the origins of the Yobun na Chikyuu are mutated cellular structures from solar flares. It was said that when a solar flare makes contact with a passing meteoroid, a mutation occurs inside and the chunk of space rock forms into a elliptical pod shape. These pods are said to have enough power to withstand the pressures of space for the being inside, where when they make contact with the pull of gravity, the pod morphs into the being as if it were a mobile home for them.

In appearance, a Yobun na Chikyuu would look like a hooded humanoid at a distance, but as you get closer, its true form starts to take shape. The typical look of a Yobun na Chikyuu is about twice the height of a human, has skinnier limbs, and shoulders so broad they appear rectangular. Their skin changes with the landscape, but it ranges within shades of blue, purple, or green. Their heads are basically just blank egg shapes with thick locks on the side that make them appear balding. They where no clothes for they both lack genitalia and their bodies are capable of adapting to any temperature much more broad then what humans can handle.

Yobun na Chikyuu, as studied by various Jonins, use the element of plasma in their jutsus, which is what the majority of their bodies are made of. They can melt any kind of rock or metal and use it as an extra source, but it requires both time and energy, so they can only use it in times other than combat in preparation. Yobun na Chikyuu's types of jutsu used varies, but most of them use a combination of all three to adapt to the circumstances of the fight.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rules]
1. All YCM rules apply
2. All RP forum rules apply
3. Keep it PG-13
4. All OOC posts MUST be posted in either a [color=#ff0000]different color[/color] or [[[u][b][i]style]][/i][/b][/u].
5. Rule-breaking > Warning > Ban > Report
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Character App]
[i][delete everything in brackets][/i]

Username:
Name:
Race: [Human or Eirian?]
Village:
Appearance [4 lines minimum if not pic]:
Bio [4 lines minimum]:
Main Jutsu type: [Nin, Tai, or Gen?]
List of jutsus [with description for each.]
Weapons: [If any]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=My Character]
Username: Brothar
Name: Tharzo Mashitotsu
Village: Grass, now walks independently
Appearance: Tharzo would look like your typical civilian: average height about 5' 7", around 140 lbs, skin is tan as sand with a head of short, shaggy white hair caressing on his big, flat head. A hazel sparkle dashes across his flat but plump eyes while a casual suit and scarf hang from his broad shoulders. On his back are two trusty machetes sheathed with such benevolence while straps cross over them, holding a small bag that carry his belongings. Around his waist he holds several compartments that each have a different kind of side weapon like shurikan, needles, and more.
Bio: While carrying the memories of his fallen parents, Tharzo remembers little of his past. Ever since the attack on his village, his life as its trusty guardian and vice leader was shattered. He was forced to burn every photo of his past to extinguish the guilt from his mind and set forth to come across a solution for fighting the Yobun na Chikyuu with a chance to spare. As powerful as he has become, however, those Eirian scum still dominate over his ability. As he progresses into the deserted land of what used to be home, he searches for other ninja that wander astray from the Eirian menace.
Main Jutsu type: Earth and Wind Ninjutsu
[spoiler=List of jutsus]
Just to name a few...

[b]Wind Style:[/b]

[i]Gust Drill[/i] - Creates spinning vortex of wind, knocking opponent back several yards.
[i]Gust Twister[/i] - Creates tornado the size of a tree and moves it with gestures.
[i]Hand of Storms[/i] - Creates a hand of wind that can grab opponent. Hand is controlled by user's arm movement gestures.
[i]Gust Blades[/i] - forms a pair of blades out of wind.

[b]Earth Style:[/b]

[i]Fists of Aggro[/i] - Creates fists from ground and controls them with movement of arm gestures.
[i]Aggro Prison[/i] - Engulfs opponent's body with soil, preventing any kind of movement or chakara flow.
[i]Aggro Crush[/i] - Crushes opponent with a force so immense that their very bodies implode.
[i]Aggro Shield/Armor[/i] - Creates a form protection with soil to block or settle the oncoming force of any projectile or form of energy.
[i]Aggro Colossus[/i] - Creates a stone colossus reinforced with chakara and controlled by user's arm movement gestures.
[i]Aggro Puppet Blades[/i] - creates a pair of giant blades from stone. Can be controlled with user's arm movement gestures.
[/spoiler]
Weapons: Two machetes sheathed on his back.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Accepted Apps/Reserves]
[spoiler=Kazuga Mochi *Cosmic Angel*]
Username: Cosmic Angel

Name: Kasuga Mochi

Race: Human

Village: Hidden Mist

Appearance: [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y208/picmasterex/kunoichi-1-1.jpg[/img]
Kasuga is 5' 10" tall. She has silvery gray hair that shimmers in the moonlight. She doesn't have any outstanding features. Her ninja head band is tied to her left thigh.She often wears nice Kimonos but, will opt out for a more practical dress when needed. She's never seen without her sword (not the one in the pic) which she protects like it were her own flesh and blood. It never leaves her. She wears her hair in a ponytail to keep it out of her face. She keeps medicines and herbs in her sash that she wears around her waist. Her kunai and shuriken are kept in a holster she wears on her right thigh. The hair tie isn't just for looks either. Bound along with her hair are twelve senbon needles that she can easily pull out of the ribbon.

Bio: As a child being a Jinchuuriki caused Kasuga a great deal of pain growing up. She was always ridiculed by others, due to her gifts and soon developed a fear towards most humans. Kasuga enjoyed the tales of the seven swordsmen of the mist and grew quite fond of the stories she heard of them. She looked up to the tales of the seven swordsmen, mere myths of the seven swordsmen became her reality. She soon vowed to never be swallowed up by her fears and turn her fears into her strength. On that day the little girl at the tender age of nine left her village and ventured into the mist. The villagers never heard from the little girl again. However one night when the blue moon held high over head a figure emerged from the mist. The figure wielded a weapon, which resembled a crescent scythe. On that night the air became drenched with the scent of blood. Half of the villagers were slain and half of the villagers were spared. The little girl that once ventured into the mist had returned but this time she emerged from the mist as one of the seven swordsmen of the mist.

Main Jutsu type: Ninjutsu

List of jutsus: Water style

Mist Gathering - Gathers mist around herself or a specific area in order to conceal her movements or confuse the target.

(( will finish the rest when I get back on))
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Azure *Axon*]
[font=georgia, serif][b]Username: [/b]Axon[/font]
[font=georgia, serif][b]Name: [/b]Azure[/font]
[font=georgia, serif][b]Race: [/b]Human[/font]
[font=georgia, serif][b]Age: [/b]22 years of age[/font]
[font=georgia, serif][b]Village: [/b]Amegakure, Village Hidden in Rain[/font]
[font=georgia, serif][b]Appearance: [/b]Azure had blue swept back hair with a strand hanging in his face, menacing grey eyes, ultramarine eye shadow and a labret piercing. Despite being male, Azure had a very feminine appearance and was being viewed as being beautiful. He also worn a light blue paper ring on his right finger since he was a child. His facial expression was usually neutral. He wore his white cloak open with no shirt, only pants under it revealing his Amegakure forehead protect around his neck and Amegakure amulet. He also wore dark blue nail polish. His height was 180 centimeters, around 5 feet and 11 inches. He weighed 55 kilograms, around 121 pounds. [/font]
[font=georgia, serif][b]Bio: [/b]When he was young, he was taught Paper Ninjutsu by his mother, the leader of Amegakure, Konan. His father had died during the Fifth Shinobi War while his mother kept him safe. When the war ended, Konan had sacrificed her life to save Azure. Azure then sharpened his paper ninjutsu skills and only that. He kept Konan's light blue paper flower with him at all times to remember his mother. Azure was stoic, calm, and level-headed. The end of the 5th Shinobi War led him to become a very serious person and would not speak during various meetings. Arguably, the most fearsome trait of Azure is his tremendous intellect. He is well-versed in the history, strategy, tactics of every village in every country, even his own.[/font]
[font=georgia, serif]He also has shown himself to be a very craft and cunning man since the end of the war and growing up. The most noticeable trait is his ability to deceive and manipulate others around them in multiple manners. He also has a great talent for analyzing and observing everything in his presence, allowing him to quickly understand a person's pattern of thinking and better manipulate them. He is also a powerful strategist, capable of formulating well-thought-out plans several steps ahead of others. These plans are incredibly involved and detailed, and are planned-out with the long term in mind, making them seem slightly convoluted.[/font]
[font=georgia, serif]He has also shown himself as a powerful and flexible tactician, capable of adjusting seamlessly to any given combat situation, if not plan out events well in advance. He understands the strengths, weaknesses and mannerisms of his enemies and creates strategies to achieve victory. Despite viewing his power as worlds beyond others, he is also shown to be highly cautious in battle, placing special protections on himself so as to leave no blind-spots.[/font]
[font=georgia, serif][b]Main Jutsu Type: [/b][/font]
[font=georgia, serif][u][b]Paper Ninjutsu[/b][/u]. [/font]
[font=georgia, serif]Azure has shown a natural talent for origami, even developing it into his main ninjutsu. To travel long distances, he can fold them into butterflies or planes for powered flight. To attack, he hardens the sheets to the point when it is as hard as steel and folds them into arrows, spears, and shuriken. He can also restrain opponents by blanketing them in sheets, thus restricting their movement and asphyxiating them. Befitting (and likely inspiring) his title as Angel, the papers can also form large wings for further weaponry, although he is capable of hovering without them.[/font]
[font=georgia, serif][b]List of Jutsu:[/b][/font]
[u][font=georgia, serif][b]Assault of the Shikigami.[/b][/font][/u]
[font=georgia, serif]Using his high origami and ninjutsu skills, Azure can and will turn his body and clothing into many sheets of origami paper. He can control and reshape even parts of his body with origami sheets at will, making such forms as weapons for attack, butterflies or bees for spying, paper airplanes or paper jets for quick transport or simply covering his opponents in sheets of paper, restricting and cutting off their oxygen. But the downside of this form is that Azure is weak to oil-based techniques, which causes the paper to stick. But, he is not weak to water of the same extent.[/font]
[font=georgia, serif][b][u]Paper Doppleganger[/u][/b][/font]
[font=georgia, serif]This jutsu takes a high advantage of Azure's ability to create and manipulate origami paper. By introducing his chakra into paper, he can shape and form it into a perfect replica of himself that he can control remotely. When the clone is hit or destroyed, it merely collapses back into sheets of paper.[/font]
[font=georgia, serif][b]Weapon: [/b]Azure can harden the origami sheets to the point where it is as hard as steel and folds them into arrows, spears, swords, blades, and/or shuriken. He can also conceal exploding tags in the paper weapons as well, giving the opponent a massive amount of damage.[/font]
[/spoiler]
[font=georgia, serif][size=3][spoiler=Hidoro Uchiha *Axon*][/size][/font]
[b][font=georgia, serif][size=3]Username:[/size][/font][/b]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]Axon[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif][b]Name:[/b][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]Hidoro Uchiha[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif][b]Race:[/b][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]Human[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif][b]Age:[/b][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]21[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif][b]Village:[/b][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]Konohagakure[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif][b]Appearance:[/b][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]Hidoro is seen wearing to a white high-collared short-sleeved shirt with a zipper usually down to mid-chest. He also wears black wrist warmers. He briefly wore a black-colored cloak along with this, covering his head while the short sleeves overlapped his elbow only. Hidoro has spiky black hair with a red tint which hangs over his forehead, similar to Sasuke. The Uchiha crest on the back of his outfit has returned to its original size. He has lighter skin than his father, Sasuke, had. A recurring theme in Hidoro's appearance is that he is considered quite handsome by many girls near his teenage years. He also wore a purple rope belt around his waist, tied in a bow, in which he carries his sword. [/font][/size]

[size=3][font=georgia, serif]Shortly after his battle with Kabuto and defeating with major injuries, Hidoro took tissues and cells from Orochimaru's true form's remains and injected himself with it. The cells and tissue slowly began to take over his body, but he resisted. After some time he attained control over Orochimaru's genetic material, his appearance changed drastically though. He looks much more like his father's former master, having the same markings around his eyes. He has slitted pupils reminiscent of Orochimaru. Hidoro now has scales on his face and arms, and, presumably, the rest of his body. He has also grown a snake tail which comes out from the back of the cloak. His body's drastic changes, which include a bipedal serpentine body, similar to that of a very great snake when he moves at extraordinary velocity. On the left side of his face are scales from Orochimaru's cells and tissue, giving his left sharingan eye a snake-like appearance to it.[/font][/size]
[b][font=georgia, serif][size=3]Biography: [/size][/font][/b]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]After the death of Sasuke, his one and only family, Hidoro grew to be much crueler and more ruthless. After the Fifth Shinobi War and history of denial and cruelty of the Uchiha Clan, Hidoro's ideals and personality changed drastically, becoming cold, lonely, cruel, cynical, somewhat arrogant. As a child, Hidoro grew up under the shadow of his father, Sasuke Uchiha. Even after enrolling in the ninja academy, Hidoro could never escape the shadow of Sasuke. Despite consistently scoring at the top of every class, Hidoro failed to receive any recognition from his father. Nevertheless Sasuke deeply cared for his son and Hidoro looked up to Sasuke, wanting to be more like him. During the Fifth Shinobi War, Sasuke had joined to help out defeating the evil that had come across the Konohagakure. Hidoro was weak and learned little jutsus and decided to stay behind. For 3 years, Sasuke trained his son to become stronger, faster, and smarter. By the age of 18, Hidoro simply mastered all that he was taught. He had encountered Kabuto many times and the Taka group, also Sakura and other shinobis as well. But a mysterious came and took everything away from Hidoro, killing Sasuke. Before that, Sasuke enlightened Hidoro on the history of the Uchiha Clan, what his brother did, what actually happened, and even who Madara Uchiha was. Hidoro took everything into consideration and heart to what his father told him. After the stroy, Hidoro hated Konohagakure for what had happened, and after the Shinboi War and the mysterious ninjas changed everything and made it worse. Hidoro swore to avenge his father and track down the mysterious ninjas, even if it means staying in the village he hated since Sasuke told the story.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=georgia, serif]Hidoro was stoic, calm, and level-headed. The death of Sasuke Uchiha led him to become a very serious person and would not speak during various Konoha meetings. Arguably, the most fearsome trait of Hidoro is his tremendous intellect. He is well-versed in the history, strategy, tactics of every village in every country, even his own.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=georgia, serif]He also has shown himself to be a very craft and cunning man since the end of the war and growing up. The most noticeable trait is his ability to deceive and manipulate others around them in multiple manners. He also has a great talent for analyzing and observing everything in his presence, allowing him to quickly understand a person's pattern of thinking and better manipulate them. He is also a powerful strategist, capable of formulating well-thought-out plans several steps ahead of others.[/font][/size]

[size=3][font=georgia, serif]He has also shown himself as a powerful and flexible tactician, capable of adjusting seamlessly to any given combat situation, if not plan out events well in advance. He understands the strengths, weaknesses and mannerisms of his enemies and creates strategies to achieve victory. [/font][/size]
[b][font=georgia, serif][size=3]Main jutsu Type:[/size][/font][/b]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif][u][b]Snake Ninjutsu[/b][/u][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]Hidoro's trademark trait was his affinity with snakes that, in addition to impacting the appearance and composition of his new form from the tissues and cells of Orochimaru, and granting him the ability to extend his limbs to abnormal lengths and to take on snake-like traits in battle, caused him to learn a number of snake-related abilities. With Hidden Shadow Snake Hands, Hidoro could instantly eject snakes white snakes from his sleeves or wrist, usually after a punching motion, and mouth to attack opponents in large numbers with poisonous bites. A stronger version of this technique is Many Hidden Shadow Snake Hands, in which the summoned snakes grow in numbers and size.[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif][u][b]Taijutsu [/b][/u][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]Hidoro has an above-average level of physical strength. Although Sasuke has been skilled with taijutsu since growing up, his skills improved drastically after his second training with his father, Sasuke, and after his first encounter with Kabuto. After training with his father more and more recently, Hidoro further improved his taijutsu. Since the start of his training, Hidoro showed a high level of speed but was easily unmatched by Sasuke. He later trained to mimic Kabuto's speed in order to effectively use the Chidori in battle and was able to match it in only 2 months. After 2 years, due to Sasuke's training, Hidoro's already impressive speed saw a huge leap, allowing him to move huge distances in the blink of an eye as if by teleportation. His improvements are so great that majority of his friends even suspected that he had been given drugs to improve his physical capabilities.[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif][u][b]Kenjutsu[/b][/u][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]During his 6 month training with Sasuke, Hidoro was trained in kenjutsu and received a chokuto of his own becoming an expert swordsman. He is mostly seen using it in either a normal or reverse grip, this becoming an important element in his fighting style. Hidoro is also capable of channeling his Chidori through his blade increasing its cutting power and paralyzing anyone/anybody stabbed by it. This is powerful enough to slice through a chakra wave created by a similar sword technique. He can also shape his Chidori into a makeshift extendable blade.[/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif][u][b]Mangeykou Sharingan[/b][/u][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]Hidoro awakened his Mangeykou Sharingan after the death of his cousin in battle. Hidoro's Mangekyō takes the appearance of five intersecting ellipses. Unlike other Sharingan, which have a black design and red background, Hidoro's Mangekyō is the second one that is shown to have a red design and a black background. As with Sasuke, Hidoro's Mangekyō Sharingan damages his eyesight every time he uses it, causing his eyes to bleed and caused him pain and extreme fatigue. Although Hidoro initially refused his cousin's eyes, Hidoro finally made himself transplant his cousin's eyes. His "Eternal" Mangekyō took the shape of his old Mangekyō Sharingan, with an altered version of his cousin's Mangekyō Sharingan design in the centre. His right eye appears to have the inner Mangekyō design flipped upside down while the left is opposite. Much like Sasuke, Hidoro's Amaterasu comes from his left eye, and Tsukuyomi along with his ability to manipulate and extinguish the black flames from his right eye.[/font][/size]
[b][font=georgia, serif][size=3]List of Jutsu:[/size][/font][/b]
[spoiler=[i]Amaterasu[/i]]
[font=georgia, serif][size=3]The flames are capable of burning through anything in their path, even smothering regular fire techniques with ease. Amaterasu is said to never stop burning; even when whatever is caught by the Amaterasu is completely reduced to ash or destroyed, it can still continue burning for seven days and seven nights. However, the flames burn fairly slowly, allowing anyone struck by Amaterasu an opportunity to remove whatever clothing or body parts have been caught ablaze.[/spoiler][/size][/font]
[font=georgia, serif][size=3][spoiler=[i]Hidden Shadow Snake Hands[/i]][/size][/font]
[font=georgia, serif][size=3]This technique allows the user to eject snakes from their wrist or sleeve, usually after a punching motion. The snakes are used primarily to attack from a distance and, being snakes, can inflict multiple poisonous wounds on the victim's body or hold them in place. The snakes can also open their mouths to extend Kusanagi-like blades.[/spoiler][/size][/font]
[font=georgia, serif][size=3][spoiler=[i]Sword of Hydra: Chidori Katana[/i]][/size][/font]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]This technique allows the user to channel the Chidori through his sword. This makes it nearly unblockable as the radiating and chirping blade can easily cut through steel. Furthermore, if an opponent is stabbed, their body goes numb due to an electrical current which causes the muscles to go numb, making it impossible for the opponent to move.[/spoiler][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif][spoiler=[i]Binding Snake Glare Spell[/i]][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]The user summons two big snakes which crawl out from one's sleeves, and coil around the enemy capturing them. [/spoiler][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif][spoiler=[i]Chidori[/i]][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]The technique channels a large amount of lightning chakra to the user's hands. The amount of chakra is so great that it becomes visible. The high concentration of electricity produces a sound reminiscent of many birds chirping, hence the name. Once the technique is completed, the user charges forward and thrusts the Chidori into the target. This produces heavy amounts of damage that is usually fatal. This technique is classified as an assassination technique because of the speed at which it is performed, despite the loud noise it produces.[/spoiler][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif][spoiler=[i]Chidori Current[/i]][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]This technique releases the Chidori in every direction. The eletrical discharge flows from Hidoro's entire body allowing him to affect multiple enemies. This causes the enemy's body to involuntarily go stiff, while at the same time receives damage. This attack can also be channelled through the ground to increase the range of the attack.[/spoiler][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif][spoiler=[i]Chidori Senbon[/i]][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]This is one of many variations of the Chidori that uses shape transformation. It is specialised in more speed, by being transformed into countless sharp needles all aimed at the enemy. By increasing the amount of chakra used, the number of senbon also increases. It can become even more effective by using it together with the Sharingan, allowing the user to precisely shoot for the enemy's vital points.[/spoiler][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif][spoiler= [i]Fire Release: Great Hydra Blaze Technique[/i]][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]The user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body and and changes it into a hydra-shaped fireball. The user then skillfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. Even outside of the attack range, its power and reliability are stressed. A master of this technique can fire off several flames in succession and anyone caught in the technique could potentially be reduced to ashes.[/spoiler][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif][spoiler=[i]Tsukuyomi[/i]][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]The technique traps the target in an illusion that is completely controlled by the user. Hidoro's prowess allowed him to alter the perception of time with ease within the genjutsu to make it seem to last for days when in fact it only lasts a few seconds. This allows him to torture the target for what seems like days on end, causing mental trauma that will render them unable to fight for an extensive period of time.[/spoiler][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif][spoiler=[i]Shield of Black Flames[/i]][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]Hidoro manipulates the flames of Amaterasu to cover the ribs of Susanoo with the flames, surrounding himself with a shield of black fire. In addition to the damage it can inflict, this has the psychological effect of causing enemies to hesitate to attack him.[/spoiler][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif][spoiler=[i]Susanoo[/i]][/font][/size]
[size=3][font=georgia, serif]The technique creates a gigantic, humanoid being that surrounds the user. As the strongest technique granted to those that have acquired the Mangekyō Sharingan, it is the user's guardian deity, but at the same time, it consumes the user's life.[/spoiler][/font][/size]
[b][font=georgia, serif][size=3]Weapons:[/size][/font][/b]
[font=georgia, serif][size=3]Sword of Hydra[/size][/font]
[i][font=georgia, serif][size=3]Susanoo Bow[/size][/font][/i]
[i][font=georgia, serif][size=3]Susanoo Sword[/size][/font][/i][font=georgia, serif][size=3][/spoiler][/size][/font]
[spoiler=Kazuya Himori *ANBU*]
Username: ANBU
Name: Kazuya Himori
Village: Iwagakure
Appearance: [url="http://dinmoney.deviantart.com/art/Genji-level-4-261247653?q=gallery%3Adinmoney%2F30295343&qo=1"]http://dinmoney.devi...2F30295343&qo=1[/url] with clothing similar to [url="http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs42/i/2009/160/1/e/samurai_033_by_dinmoney.jpg"]http://fc07.devianta...by_dinmoney.jpg[/url] (excluding Mask)
Bio: Kazuya was born the son of a samurai ad an Iwagakure kunoichi, his father staying with them throughout Kazuya's life an unorthodox thing due to samurais usually staying in the land of Iron and being against Ninja, shortly after birth having the Yonbi Yōgan gorira (Four-Tails Lava Gorilla [made a somewhat appropriate name for the yonbi and translated it]) sealed inside him, blessing him with not only his mother's earth release chakra nature which he already held but with that of fire release and lava release. As Kazuya grew his father taught him kendo with a wooden sword preparing his son to use kenjutsu similar to that of the samurai to help him get along with life as a jinchuriki to not need to that inrto the power of his tailed beast to fight. At the age of 14 Kazuya had learned the samurai sabre technique and modified it to uit him as his father gave him a short sword with a dark red handle the blade pure black and most likely Onyx. As Kazuya grew past that age the Tsuchikage had brought him to a temple not unlike that of Kumogakure that was there for the Eight-Tails Jinchuriki. Kazuya had since trained in the temple manipulating his own chakra and those given to him by his tailed beast the first time however losing control in 3 tailed form and destroying half of the statues inside before he was able to be sealed by Iwagakure Nin who were also damaged by the outrage the beaast had caused while controlling him. the day after this rampage Kazuya had went into a hidden room sealing it behind him as he meditated having read symbols on the wall that indicated a somewhart similar act, as he meditated he found himself inside his 'inner world' talking to his Tailed beast the ground beneath his feet eeming to be flowing lava with black metal covering the walls the Four-Tail;s standing freely aat ther end as they conversed Kazuya able tpo get it to agree to work together with him atleast until he was in a permanent sate where his body wouldn't be fit to hold it. As he grew Kazuya experimented with his samurai sabre technique along with various ninjutsu eventually at the age of 26 able to shape his chakra and keep it in the form of a sword blade using thi with a metal hand he bought to use as a sword when he felt he had no need for the samurai sabre technique. When Kazuya turned 30 rogue ninjas invaded the village held off but they werwe able to trike his father and kill him this sending Kazuya into a rage during which he Ascended two his secondary cloak form of his tailed beast his skin ripped and healing repeatedly as he chased dow the ninja killing them one by one and even torturing the last somewhat before his rge subsided and he regained control of himself. Since that day Kazuya has often meditated and talked with his tailed beast in times he felt stressed opr angry to try to keep his emotions under control.
Main Jutsu type: Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu (the 2nd of which only being his modified version of a kejutsu useds often complemented by some ninjutsu)
[spoiler=List of jutsus]
[spoiler=Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin]This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth Release Shadow Clone]This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique]This technique simply allows the user to make whatever they are touching increase in weight. When used on living organisms they exhibit petrification where their body turns to stone and then begins to crumble
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth Release Armour]This technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of some speed. While using this armour, the stone layer can be manipulated to form blunt weapons for stronger attacks. One can also change their appearance with the stone layer. It also seems that this armour is heavy and makes the user less quick, as seen when Sadai took the armour off and immediately increased his speed.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique]This technique conceals the user underground and drags the object of their attack down into the earth, robbing them of their freedom. In addition, they can start another attack.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth Release: Earth Dome]The user creates a dome constructed from the earth that can protect them from external attacks.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique] With this technique, the user can merge into a surface and take on its properties to avoid damage, the user can also move unseen and attack from behind. (often only used with rocks/earth by Kazuya)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth Release: Mud Wolves]A trap technique that is activated upon coming in contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay a trap where mud will shape into wolves that will attack the enemy. Despite being damaged the wolves will simply reform, keeping the enemy occupied while the user makes a getaway. The only drawback about this technique is that is time-consuming to set up and will allow the opponent to catch up.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet]When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, this technique can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire technique to shoot searing hot rock toward an opponent.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth Release: Moving Earth Core]The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is also up to the user. Other than being moved below ground — relative to the surrounding surface — the terrain is not altered as plant life and people retain their same positions.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Exploding Flame Shot]By creating a spark of Fire Release chakra from their hands, this jutsu allows the user to throw multiple balls of orange flame from their hands, which are able to cause fiery explosions on impact. The shots can also light the opponent on fire.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning]The user spews a stream of chakra infused gun-powder from their mouth, which surrounds the region. As the gunpowder is composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. After surrounding the enemy with the ash, the user can ignite it with a flint placed on their teeth beforehand to create a spark, resulting in a violent explosion, burning the enemy. However, this technique requires keen senses to read the air currents, the insight to read the movements of the enemy, the tactical experience to not also enfold one's allies in the flames, and careful attention for the timing of the ignition.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet]This technique is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet]The user kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The spat out flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fire Release: Flame Bullet]The Fire Release: Flame Bullet technique is executed by the user gathering oil in their mouth which is created by chakra, spitting it out, and igniting it. This technique simply shoots a flame bullet at the enemy. If the amount of oil that is prepared is kept down, the time it takes to invoke the technique is reduced. This allows the enemy to be stricken unaware, allowing the oil-containing flame bullet to burn them up completely. It is also possible to shoot out a series of flame bullets by partitioning the oil. If this technique is fired after covering the enemy with oil using the Toad Oil Bullet, it has the power to wound or kill. This also keeps down the consumption of chakra.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique]After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or spark, the gas ignites into a large fireball.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Lava Release: Filled Dome]This technique is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dome to burn and possibly trap the opponent forming the dome over the users target with a hole in the top through which the user spews lava the steam of which causing the lava to cool enough to not be lethal but may trap the target or burn them.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Lava Release: Lava Geyser] This technique creates a lava geyser that emerges from the soil, and advances directly against the opponent. A strong Water Release technique can extinguish the lava pods.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Lava Release: Lava Globs]The user releases several globs of lava of various sizes at the target. The technique can also be manipulated to block doors and narrow exits using the hardening process of lava to prevent a target from escaping.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Lava Release: Melting Apparition Technique]The user releases a large amount of lava from their mouth, which spreads into a broad, thin sheet as it travels through the air. Since the lava is shot upwards in an arc, so as to descend onto the targets from above, it prevents the intended individuals from jumping up to avoid the attack. A great deal of steam is created afterwards by the effects of the lava, so should the targets still be alive, a follow-up attack can be conducted while their vision remains obscured.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Lava Release: Shadow Clone]This technique creates a shadow clone made of Magma of the user. When struck with high enough force the shadow clone will burst and fall as magma/lava burning any it hits.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Modified Samurai Sabre Technique]Similar to samurai's original Samurai Sabre Technique, this technique employs the concept of Chakra Flow similar to the Flying Swallow and Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana techniques. Through the use of chakra flow, the user channels their chakra through their swords, extending both the reach and cutting ability of the blade, while allowing the user to fire crescents of chakra whenever the blade is swung Kazuya able to release his chakra natures in these swings. This released chakra is capable of great destruction, as shown from how these projectiles completely penetrated a considerable stone pillar, before continuing to damage the immediate surroundings.
The samurai have also shown the ability to use shape transformation during the implementation of this technique, sculpting their respective chakra blades into various rudimentary weapons that extend beyond the natural dimensions of their original swords; such as broadswords, spiked shafts and even axes. This capability allows them to rely on smaller swords while retaining greater reach, damage and the possibility of conducting surprise attacks as necessary.
This transformational quality also appears to extend to even the crescents of chakra launched from the blade, forming a diverse range of projectiles that includes giant buzzsaws and shafts of chakra, the shape of which are seemingly dependent on the structure of the previously formed weapon.
[slightly modified the wiki descript for original technique..][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Molten Earth Great Wild Eruption Technique]A collaboration technique performed by an Earth Release user and a Fire Release user. Where one erupts chunks of earth from the ground, while the other burns the earth chunks. They then explode at the opponent, causing tremendous damage. (does by himself using his multiple chakra natures)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rock Golem]This technique allows the user to create a large animated creature composed of rock, although the necessary earth can be created either from within the user's own body and expelled through their mouth or from a nearby pre-existing source of earth.[1]
Although its size can differ between uses, the golem always possesses an ample amount of brute strength, being able to bite and tear through a White Zetsu clone with ease, using just its mouth and hands respectively.[2] It is also very durable, as it was left almost completely intact after being hit by a powerful explosion, detonating at point-blank range.[3] This makes the golem ideal whether it be serving as additional support or simply as a mobile shield.[4]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Tailed Beast Ball]The Tailed Beast Ball is the ultimate attack of a tailed beast. To form the attack, they gather both positive black chakra (+の黒チャクラ, purasu no kuro chakura), and negative white chakra (−の白チャクラ, mainasu no shiro chakura), shape it into a sphere, and then compress it inside their mouth. The black and white chakra needs to be balanced at an 8:2 ratio respectively or it will backfire.[1] The ball can be fired differently, either in sphere form, which gives it a wide area of damage, or as a concentrated beam of energy which gives it explosive penetrative power. A Tailed Beast Ball is incredibly dense, as when Naruto Uzumaki in his four-tailed form, sunk the ground beneath his weight after he swallowed it.[2]
The power of the attack is relative to the power of the user. The technique fired from a four-tailed Naruto broke through three Rashōmon gates without losing momentum.[3] A fully charged Tailed Beast Ball from the Eight-Tails can fill an entire valley with the explosion as well as plough through a multiple layered barrier;[4][5] while the Nine-Tails' can create an explosion that is far larger than the Hokage Monument and the mountains around it.[6]
The tailed beasts' jinchūriki can use this ability, though they need to be in their full tailed beast forms.[7] Should the jinchūriki lose control of their tailed beasts, they can perform this technique despite not being fully transformed, as seen when Naruto used it in his four and six-tailed forms.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Volcano Creation]This technique is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Moving Earth Core to create a volcano shaped piece of land filled with Lava expelled from the user the lava able to be sent out by moving the earth underneath up with Earth Release: Moving Earth Core simulating an erupted volcano.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Weapons:
A Large Metal Sword handle [somewhat smaller than one appearance, able to be held single handed] (makes the blade with fire, rocks or lava with shape manipulation)
A Short Sword similar to that used by samurai, blade is black in color, handle dark red..
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Kenshin Yuki *ANBU*]
Username: ANBU
Name: Kenshin Yuki
Village: Ex-Yukigakure, Somewhat allied with Konohagakure
Appearance: [url="http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs38/i/2008/317/a/1/Fireflies_by_manic_goose.jpg"]http://fc09.devianta...manic_goose.jpg[/url] wearing clothes similar to [url="http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/300/6/4/_those_nights_at_yukigakure__by_bilashakala-d4e4ipk.jpg"]http://th03.devianta...ala-d4e4ipk.jpg[/url] (note cat in pic is companion)
Bio: Kenshin was born as part of the Yuki clan a small clan whose members have both water and wind release with thier unique Kekkei Genkai allowing them Ice Release that can not only manipulate ice such as yukigakure ninja but also create it from water. When Kenshin reached the age of 18 he left Yukigakure running away due to an accident with his ice release causing his friends to die, using ice release to create a temporary path over the water with ice Mirrors which he made and travveled between to reach the Land of fire where he styed hidden in a forest over the next few years. When he turned 21 A group of ninja from Konohagakure hyad found him his headband around his arm being scracter to the point it looked as if everything further than 1cm from the edge was indented. After convincing the ninja he was no threat he was brought to Konoha and started making friends with the konoha nin quickly learning some Wind Release techniques from them and even some water release from members of the Uchiha clan who had copied such techniques. Kenshin has since lived in Konohagakure prepared to defend the village but otherwise only taking missions that would be to his advantage, unsure of what rank by which he would be known to others whether a chunin or Jounin Yukigakure's system different to that of the five great countries'.
Main Jutsu type: Ice Release Ninjutsu/Genjutsu
[spoiler=List of jutsus]
[spoiler=Certain-Kill Ice Spears]The user unleashes giant spikes made of ice if they are endangered. Haku used this when he defends himself from his father when he attempted to kill him because of his kekkei genkai.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals] The abominable and tremendous ability, passed down only within the Yuki clan. The "Kekkei Genkai: Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals" is a technique wrapped up in many mysteries. It was said that no method in existence can defeat this technique. In an instant, multiple mirrors of ice are created around the enemy, reflecting nothing but Haku. The opponent is trapped in a dome of twenty-one floating mirrors made out of ice. Twelve remain at ground level, eight float above the first twelve and angled toward the ground, and the final mirror is above the rest and facing the ground. Once Haku has entered the mirrors, it's possible for him to move between the mirrors at the speed of light. It's impossible to see attacks send out from this literal light speed movement. As every mirror shows his reflection, one could say it's impossible to see all of Haku's attacks. Even if the opponent tries to attack the real body, Haku will have already moved to another mirror. Without eyes like the Sharingan, it will be impossible to keep track of him.
If the mirror Haku is in is broken, he can leap out of one of the fragments and continue his attack or move to another mirror. The technique requires a large amount of chakra to maintain, so Haku's movement becomes progressively slower the longer he maintains the mirrors.[2]
Haku can also form individual mirrors, not restricted to the twenty-one-mirror formation. He can create them high in the sky allowing him to take out airborne targets. The cold which emanates from the mirrors is also enough to cause snow to fall.[3] Though they are made from ice, the mirrors are resistant to Fire Release techniques.[4]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ice Prison Technique]This jutsu allows the user to infuse their chakra with ice underground and bring it to the surface. The user can then trap their opponent within the ice by controlling its movements and completely surrounding them in the ice. This jutsu is strong enough to withstand basic fire jutsu, because the ice has already been infused with the user's chakra. This allows this jutsu to double as a defensive technique, by the user encasing themselves in the ice.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard] An Ice Release technique formed from already existing ice. After forming the needed hand seal Dotō will thrust his arm to send out a black ether-like dragon to strike his opponent. As it flies through the air it will begin to turn. When it hits the target it will use its motion to launch the opponent high into the air.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ice Release: One Horned White Whale] This technique allows the user to create a humongous whale with a long narwhal horn out of ice to attack their opponent. The user needs a source of ice in order to use this technique. This technique is used more as a distraction technique, or to block an opponents movements, because of its size.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ice Release: Protective Ice Dome] Haku can quickly create an ice dome around his allies and himself to act as a defence. It is strong enough to withstand the assault of many explosive tags at once, remaining almost undamaged.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm]This jutsu creates a cluster of ice needles in the shape of miniature swallows, which the user then throws at the opponent. These needles can change direction in midair and will maim the opponent with their sharp wings. This jutsu can be eliminated by Fire techniques.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ice Release: Tearing Dragon Fierce Tiger] This jutsu allows the user to create a giant tiger made out of ice. The user needs a nearby source of ice in order to use this jutsu. This jutsu is cold enough to freeze any Water Release techniques it comes into contact with.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ice Release: Twin Dragon Blizzard] An advanced version of Ice Release: Black Dragon Blizzard in which Dotō releases two dragons of black snow that merge into a massive tornado. This jutsu manipulates existing ice and does not create ice.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ice Release: Giant Iceberg Summoning] if there is a large amount of water nearby the user can lay a scroll across it and by concentrating their chakra on the scroll like most summoning thechniqes summon a droplet shape of ice which upon contact with the water freezes 2/3 of it before stopping.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ice Release: Twisting Water Ice Dragons] An advanced version of the Water Release Water Dragon technique which creates multiple dragons of water before beginning to freeze them and send them at the user's target
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Water Release: Water Army Water Demon Technique] This technique gathers a large amount of water to form a large spiralling stream of water. It can be guided to strike a target in a number of angles. This technique was used by two unknown Konoha shinobi to put out a fire at the Academy.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Water Release: Waterfall Basin Technique] This is a technique which creates a waterfall by developing spring water in a place without water veins and manipulating the resulting water current to form a wave. This is a very convenient technique as it can be used for training or relaxation. On the other hand, because it changes the environment on a large scale, it also has the effect of hiding one's location from the enemy by confusing them. The width of the water source, waterfall, and basin can be expended, as long as the user continues to send chakra in.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Water Prison Technique] This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth.[2] Despite the fact that the prison is made up entirely out of water, it is stronger than steel as stated by Zabuza Momochi. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself.[2]
Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.[3] Neji Hyūga was able to use his ability to release chakra from all of his tenketsu simultaneously to disrupt the flow of chakra and break the prison. It can also be stored in scrolls as traps.[4]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Water Clone Technique] The Water Clone Technique is similar to the Shadow Clone Technique except it creates clones out of water that have one-tenth of the original person's power.[2] Like other solid clone techniques, the clones can be used to perform tasks the user is unable or unwilling to do for themselves. The range of the clone is limited however, as it can not travel very far from the original body without losing control. Like other clone techniques, if the water clones are injured enough they will revert back to normal water.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ice Release: Ice Clone Technique] The user creates a water clone as if normal before throwing a small needle of ince into them that causes them to solidify and appear as a moving body ice if hit.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Wind Release: Wind Cutter] This technique creates a blade of wind which will cut through the enemy with ease. Unlike most other wind techniques it does not seem to require blowing out the wind.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Wind Release: Gale Palm] A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball] This technique allows the user to breathe wind-infused chakra into the palm of their hand, shaping it into a small, whirlwind-like ball. Then the user will shoot it at their opponent. This technique seems to be very fast and powerful, as it is capable of smashing through thick rock. They can be launched in rapid succession.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Wind Release Stream] By blowing air from their mouth, the user is able to change direction while in mid-air at high speeds. In the anime, it was shown it can also be used to blow up a dust cloud, concealing one's location and movements.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Wind Release: Divine Wind] The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Wind Release: Great Breakthrough] This is a relatively simple technique that creates a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Weapons: White Chakra-infused Short Sword, leaes a line of what looks like ice when slashes similar to the sword of Konoha's White Fang did with light
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Kūkyo Itegami *Verz Salamandra*]
[color=#008080][b]Username[/b]: Verz Salamandra[/color]
[color=#008080][b]Name[/b]: Kūkyo Itegami [i](凍神[/i][i]空虚 Itegami Kūkyo[/i][i])[/i][/color]
[color=#008080][b]Race[/b]: Human
[b]Age[/b]: 17
[b]Village[/b]: Originally Takigakure (Village Hidden in a Waterfall), he moved to Konohagakure later in life.
[b]Appearance[/b]: Kūkyo is a little under two meters tall (about 6'2") and has a slim build with a slight (yet noticeable nonetheless) musculature. He has shaggy brown hair that falls just past the nape of his neck in the back and to the tops of his eyes in the front. He has blue eyes, and his eye shape overall is pretty much average. There is a slight upturn to his nose, but it isn't too noticeable. There is a large lemniscate-shaped scar on his back, which he received when he was young (see Bio). His style of dress is a bit out of place in Konoha, as it reflects his home country of Takigakure moreso than anything else—He wears a beige waterproof tunic and dark olive green waterproof pants with many pockets that can be sealed tightly, and he wears regular ninja sandals that are of a dark greyish color.
[b]Bio[/b]: Kūkyo was born to a middle-class family in Takigakure, and he spent his first five years within its borders. However, when he was almost six years old, he and many other Takigakure children were abducted by strange men in hooded red outfits, and their families were slaughtered. They were taken to a laboratory, where they were experimented on. If he wasn't testing his jutsu or intelligence, he was undergoing a battery of medical exams. Finally, the men who abducted him finally saw what they were looking for—The activation of the Divine release [i](神遁 Kamiton)[/i]. With that, he was simply told he was free to go whenever he pleased. He was fourteen years old, and the only abductee to ever leave the facility. He decided to return home to Takigakure, where he became a Genin and passed the Chunin Exams with flying colors. He then moved to Konohagakure, where he became a Jonin at age sixteen, and he has so far completed 100 A-Rank missions and 7 S-Rank missions, among many other lesser-ranked missions. He now lives a life full of emptiness and longing, despite his great achievements in terms of being a shinobi...
Main Jutsu type: Ninjutsu/ Modified Kekkei Genkai
[b]List of jutsu[/b]: Please note, I don't have enough room to note all of the jutsu he knows, so here are just a few examples of stuff you might see fairly often.
[spoiler=Everything]
[u][i]Kamiton—Divine Release[/i][/u]: The [i]kamiton[/i] is a modified form of the Itegami bloodline's original kekkei genkai, which allowed them to manipulate three types of elemental chakra, but they could only use two at once. This allows a user to combine all three (in Kūkyo's case, Fire, Lightning, and Wind are combined) or simply unleash massive amounts of non-elemental chakra. EXAMPLES: [i]Kamiton: Mugen Taihō[/i]—The user concentrates a large amount of chakra into a single area of their body, and from that point a massive beam blasts forth, decimating everything in its path. [i]Kamiton: Fu no Zero[/i]—A swirling vortex of elemental chakra surrounds the target. Much destruction ensues.
[i][u]Raiton—Lightning Release[/u][/i][u]:[/u] Simple enough. This is the nature that Kūkyo has the greatest affinity for. EXAMPLES: [i]Raiton: Raiju no Tsume[/i]—The user forms a massive three-clawed of electricity around their original hand, which has powerful cutting power and grants the user enhanced strength. [i]Raiton: Raiju no Kiba[/i]—The user generates a large wolf made of blue lightning which fights autonomously from the user. It explodes after being hit.
[i][u]Katon—Fire Release[/u][/i]: Self-explanatory. EXAMPLES: [i]Katon: Arekuruu Raion[/i]—The user is surrounded by swirling flames which eventually form the shape of a lion. The flame lion then blasts forward and explodes violently upon contact with any physical object. [i]Katon: Jigoku Arashi[/i]—The user leaps into the air and forms a ball of red chakra in front of an outstretched pal. The chakra ball bursts and a swirling tornado of flames shoots downward.
[u][i]Fuuton—Wind Release[/i][/u]: Yes. Exactly what it says on the tin. EXAMPLES: [i]Fuuton: Uta no Hashi[/i]—The user swings two fingers and a crescent-shaped blade of wind shoots forward. This technique has high cutting power, and the blade makes a beautiful humming sound as it flies through the air. [i]Fuuton: Ryū no Habataki[/i]—The user claps their hands, and a powerful gust of wind blasts forward.
[/spoiler]
[b]Weapons[/b]: None[/color]
[color=#008080][/spoiler][/color]
[/spoiler]

-Bump-

[spoiler=Yobun na Chikyuu description]
Based on scientific research, the origins of the Yobun na Chikyuu are mutated cellular structures from solar flares. It was said that when a solar flare makes contact with a passing meteoroid, a mutation occurs inside and the chunk of space rock forms into a elliptical pod shape. These pods are said to have enough power to withstand the pressures of space for the being inside, where when they make contact with the pull of gravity, the pod morphs into the being as if it were a mobile home for them.

In appearance, a Yobun na Chikyuu would look like a hooded humanoid at a distance, but as you get closer, its true form starts to take shape. The typical look of a Yobun na Chikyuu is about twice the height of a human, has skinnier limbs, and shoulders so broad they appear rectangular. Their skin changes with the landscape, but it ranges within shades of blue, purple, or green. Their heads are basically just blank egg shapes with thick locks on the side that make them appear balding. They where no clothes for they both lack genitalia and their bodies are capable of adapting to any temperature much more broad then what humans can handle.

Yobun na Chikyuu, as studied by various Jonins, use the element of plasma in their jutsus, which is what the majority of their bodies are made of. They can melt any kind of rock or metal and use it as an extra source, but it requires both time and energy, so they can only use it in times other than combat in preparation. Yobun na Chikyuu's types of jutsu used varies, but most of them use a combination of all three to adapt to the circumstances of the fight.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1321434083' post='5646007']
may i reserve a 4-Tail jinchuriki..? (if not just a lava release Kekkei genkai user..)
[/quote]

Sure, as long as you're not the beast itself. lol

Reserve accepted. Hopefully I'll be receiving applications soon.

[quote name='Cosmic Angel' timestamp='1321471608' post='5646650']
[size=5][sup]Oh we can be Jinchuuriki's woot, reserve 3 tailed Jinchuuriki/ 1 of the Sevenswordsmen of the mist. As for the Jinchuuriki are we going by the ones in the manga or can we create our own?[/sup][/size]
[/quote]

Not sure how a non-canon Jinchuuriki will work, but I think it'd be best if we stuck with the ones in the manga.

[quote name='The Swift Assaulter' timestamp='1321468933' post='5646607']
Reserving a 9-Tailed Jinchuuriki (NOT Naruto!).
[/quote]

Alright then.

Both accepted, btw.

Username: Cosmic Angel

Name: Kasuga Mochi

Village: Hidden Mist

Appearance: [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y208/picmasterex/kunoichi-1-1.jpg[/IMG]
Kasuga is 5' 10" tall. She has silvery gray hair that shimmers in the moonlight. She doesn't have any outstanding features. Her ninja head band is tied to her left thigh.She often wears nice Kimonos but, will opt out for a more practical dress when needed. She's never seen without her sword (not the one in the pic) which she protects like it were her own flesh and blood. It never leaves her. She wears her hair in a ponytail to keep it out of her face. She keeps medicines and herbs in her sash that she wears around her waist. Her kunai and shuriken are kept in a holster she wears on her right thigh. The hair tie isn't just for looks either. Bound along with her hair are twelve senbon needles that she can easily pull out of the ribbon.

Bio: As a child being a Jinchuuriki caused Kasuga a great deal of pain growing up. She was always ridiculed by others, due to her gifts and soon developed a fear towards most humans. Kasuga enjoyed the tales of the seven swordsmen of the mist and grew quite fond of the stories she heard of them. She looked up to the tales of the seven swordsmen, mere myths of the seven swordsmen became her reality. She soon vowed to never be swallowed up by her fears and turn her fears into her strength. On that day the little girl at the tender age of nine left her village and ventured into the mist. The villagers never heard from the little girl again. However one night when the blue moon held high over head a figure emerged from the mist. The figure wielded a weapon, which resembled a crescent scythe. On that night the air became drenched with the scent of blood. Half of the villagers were slain and half of the villagers were spared. The little girl that once ventured into the mist had returned but this time she emerged from the mist as one of the seven swordsmen of the mist.

Main Jutsu type: Ninjutsu

List of jutsus: Water style

Mist Gathering - Gathers mist around herself or a specific area in order to conceal her movements or confuse the target.

(( will finish the rest when I get back on))

[quote name='Aragon45000' timestamp='1321627935' post='5650548']
Reserve For Strong Genjutsu User Like Itachi (With Fire Style and Water Please?)
[/quote]

The entire Uchiha clan uses fire style. Water style is more Kisame, whom is more a Ninjutsu user.

Anyway, reserved. So far I only have 1 incomplete app.

[spoiler=WIP]Username: ANBU
Appearance: http://dinmoney.deviantart.com/art/Genji-level-4-261247653?q=gallery%3Adinmoney%2F30295343&qo=1 with clothing similar to http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/274/3/a/genji___level_4_by_dinmoney-d4bjfz9.jpg (excluding Mask)
Bio:
Main Jutsu type: Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu
[spoiler=List of jutsus]
[spoiler=Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin]This jutsu allows the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth Release Shadow Clone]This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth Release: Added-Weight Rock Technique]This technique simply allows the user to make whatever they are touching increase in weight. When used on living organisms they exhibit petrification where their body turns to stone and then begins to crumble
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth Release Armour]This technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of some speed. While using this armour, the stone layer can be manipulated to form blunt weapons for stronger attacks. One can also change their appearance with the stone layer. It also seems that this armour is heavy and makes the user less quick, as seen when Sadai took the armour off and immediately increased his speed.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique]This technique conceals the user underground and drags the object of their attack down into the earth, robbing them of their freedom. In addition, they can start another attack.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth Release: Earth Dome]The user creates a dome constructed from the earth that can protect them from external attacks.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique] With this technique, the user can merge into a surface and take on its properties to avoid damage, the user can also move unseen and attack from behind. (often only used with rocks/earth by Kazuya)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth Release: Mud Wolves]A trap technique that is activated upon coming in contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay a trap where mud will shape into wolves that will attack the enemy. Despite being damaged the wolves will simply reform, keeping the enemy occupied while the user makes a getaway. The only drawback about this technique is that is time-consuming to set up and will allow the opponent to catch up.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet]When used with Earth Release: Earth Flow River, this technique can create a dragon-like head to fire concentrated mud at an opponent. This can also be combined with a fire technique to shoot searing hot rock toward an opponent.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Earth Release: Moving Earth Core]The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is also up to the user. Other than being moved below ground — relative to the surrounding surface — the terrain is not altered as plant life and people retain their same positions.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Exploding Flame Shot]By creating a spark of Fire Release chakra from their hands, this jutsu allows the user to throw multiple balls of orange flame from their hands, which are able to cause fiery explosions on impact. The shots can also light the opponent on fire.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning]The user spews a stream of chakra infused gun-powder from their mouth, which surrounds the region. As the gunpowder is composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. After surrounding the enemy with the ash, the user can ignite it with a flint placed on their teeth beforehand to create a spark, resulting in a violent explosion, burning the enemy. However, this technique requires keen senses to read the air currents, the insight to read the movements of the enemy, the tactical experience to not also enfold one's allies in the flames, and careful attention for the timing of the ignition.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fire Release: Fire Dragon Bullet]This technique is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet to ignite the projectiles fired by the latter technique, making it more devastating.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fire Release: Fire Dragon Flame Bullet]The user kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated into a genuine-looking dragon. Since the art of having the flames obey the user's will is outrageously difficult, its mastery is restricted to a limited number of skilful shinobi. The spat out flames are divided to launch a left side, right side, and frontal assault in all three directions at once, turning the enemy into ash in a matter of seconds.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fire Release: Flame Bullet]The Fire Release: Flame Bullet technique is executed by the user gathering oil in their mouth which is created by chakra, spitting it out, and igniting it. This technique simply shoots a flame bullet at the enemy. If the amount of oil that is prepared is kept down, the time it takes to invoke the technique is reduced. This allows the enemy to be stricken unaware, allowing the oil-containing flame bullet to burn them up completely. It is also possible to shoot out a series of flame bullets by partitioning the oil. If this technique is fired after covering the enemy with oil using the Toad Oil Bullet, it has the power to wound or kill. This also keeps down the consumption of chakra.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Fire Release: Mist Blaze Dance Technique]After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or spark, the gas ignites into a large fireball.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Lava Release: Filled Dome]This technique is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Earth Dome to burn and possibly trap the opponent forming the dome over the users target with a hole in the top through which the user spews lava the steam of which causing the lava to cool enough to not be lethal but may trap the target or burn them.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Lava Release: Lava Geyser] This technique creates a lava geyser that emerges from the soil, and advances directly against the opponent. A strong Water Release technique can extinguish the lava pods.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Lava Release: Lava Globs]The user releases several globs of lava of various sizes at the target. The technique can also be manipulated to block doors and narrow exits using the hardening process of lava to prevent a target from escaping.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Lava Release: Melting Apparition Technique]The user releases a large amount of lava from their mouth, which spreads into a broad, thin sheet as it travels through the air. Since the lava is shot upwards in an arc, so as to descend onto the targets from above, it prevents the intended individuals from jumping up to avoid the attack. A great deal of steam is created afterwards by the effects of the lava, so should the targets still be alive, a follow-up attack can be conducted while their vision remains obscured.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Lava Release: Shadow Clone]This technique creates a shadow clone made of Magma of the user. When struck with high enough force the shadow clone will burst and fall as magma/lava burning any it hits.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Molten Earth Great Wild Eruption Technique]A collaboration technique performed by an Earth Release user and a Fire Release user. Where one erupts chunks of earth from the ground, while the other burns the earth chunks. They then explode at the opponent, causing tremendous damage. (does by himself using his multiple chakra natures)
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Rock Golem]This technique allows the user to create a large animated creature composed of rock, although the necessary earth can be created either from within the user's own body and expelled through their mouth or from a nearby pre-existing source of earth.[1]
Although its size can differ between uses, the golem always possesses an ample amount of brute strength, being able to bite and tear through a White Zetsu clone with ease, using just its mouth and hands respectively.[2] It is also very durable, as it was left almost completely intact after being hit by a powerful explosion, detonating at point-blank range.[3] This makes the golem ideal whether it be serving as additional support or simply as a mobile shield.[4]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Tailed Beast Ball]The Tailed Beast Ball is the ultimate attack of a tailed beast. To form the attack, they gather both positive black chakra (+の黒チャクラ, purasu no kuro chakura), and negative white chakra (−の白チャクラ, mainasu no shiro chakura), shape it into a sphere, and then compress it inside their mouth. The black and white chakra needs to be balanced at an 8:2 ratio respectively or it will backfire.[1] The ball can be fired differently, either in sphere form, which gives it a wide area of damage, or as a concentrated beam of energy which gives it explosive penetrative power. A Tailed Beast Ball is incredibly dense, as when Naruto Uzumaki in his four-tailed form, sunk the ground beneath his weight after he swallowed it.[2]
The power of the attack is relative to the power of the user. The technique fired from a four-tailed Naruto broke through three Rashōmon gates without losing momentum.[3] A fully charged Tailed Beast Ball from the Eight-Tails can fill an entire valley with the explosion as well as plough through a multiple layered barrier;[4][5] while the Nine-Tails' can create an explosion that is far larger than the Hokage Monument and the mountains around it.[6]
The tailed beasts' jinchūriki can use this ability, though they need to be in their full tailed beast forms.[7] Should the jinchūriki lose control of their tailed beasts, they can perform this technique despite not being fully transformed, as seen when Naruto used it in his four and six-tailed forms.
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Volcano Creation]This technique is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Moving Earth Core to create a volcano shaped piece of land filled with Lava expelled from the user the lava able to be sent out by moving the earth underneat up with Earth Release: Moving Earth Core simulating an erupted volcano.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Weapons: Large Metal Sword handle [somewhat smaller than appearance, able to be held single hand] (makes blade with fire, rocks or lava)[/spoiler]

just need to add bio..
would i be able to reserve a second char either of the Yuki clan or from Yukigakure?

[spoiler=My Application]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Username: [/b]Axon[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Name: [/b]Azure[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Race: [/b]Human[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Age: [/b]22 years of age[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Village: [/b]Amegakure, Village Hidden in Rain[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Appearance: [/b]Azure had blue swept back hair with a strand hanging in his face, menacing grey eyes, ultramarine eye shadow and a labret piercing. Despite being male, Azure had a very feminine appearance and was being viewed as being beautiful. He also worn a light blue paper ring on his right finger since he was a child. His facial expression was usually neutral. He wore his white cloak open with no shirt, only pants under it revealing his Amegakure forehead protect around his neck and Amegakure amulet. He also wore dark blue nail polish. His height was 180 centimeters, around 5 feet and 11 inches. He weighed 55 kilograms, around 121 pounds. [/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Bio: [/b]When he was young, he was taught Paper Ninjutsu by his mother, the leader of Amegakure, Konan. His father had died during the Fifth Shinobi War while his mother kept him safe. When the war ended, Konan had sacrificed her life to save Azure. Azure then sharpened his paper ninjutsu skills and only that. He kept Konan's light blue paper flower with him at all times to remember his mother. Azure was stoic, calm, and level-headed. The end of the 5th Shinobi War led him to become a very serious person and would not speak during various meetings. Arguably, the most fearsome trait of Azure is his tremendous intellect. He is well-versed in the history, strategy, tactics of every village in every country, even his own.[/font]
[font="georgia, serif"]He also has shown himself to be a very craft and cunning man since the end of the war and growing up. The most noticeable trait is his ability to deceive and manipulate others around them in multiple manners. He also has a great talent for analyzing and observing everything in his presence, allowing him to quickly understand a person's pattern of thinking and better manipulate them. He is also a powerful strategist, capable of formulating well-thought-out plans several steps ahead of others. These plans are incredibly involved and detailed, and are planned-out with the long term in mind, making them seem slightly convoluted.[/font]
[font="georgia, serif"]He has also shown himself as a powerful and flexible tactician, capable of adjusting seamlessly to any given combat situation, if not plan out events well in advance. He understands the strengths, weaknesses and mannerisms of his enemies and creates strategies to achieve victory. Despite viewing his power as worlds beyond others, he is also shown to be highly cautious in battle, placing special protections on himself so as to leave no blind-spots.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Main Jutsu Type: [/b][/font]
[font=georgia,serif][u][b]Paper Ninjutsu[/b][/u]. [/font]
[font=georgia,serif]Azure has shown a natural talent for origami, even developing it into his main ninjutsu. To travel long distances, he can fold them into butterflies or planes for powered flight. To attack, he hardens the sheets to the point when it is as hard as steel and folds them into arrows, spears, and shuriken. He can also restrain opponents by blanketing them in sheets, thus restricting their movement and asphyxiating them. Befitting (and likely inspiring) his title as Angel, the papers can also form large wings for further weaponry, although he is capable of hovering without them.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]List of Jutsu:[/b][/font]
[u][font=georgia,serif][b]Assault of the Shikigami.[/b][/font][/u]
[font=georgia,serif]Using his high origami and ninjutsu skills, Azure can and will turn his body and clothing into many sheets of origami paper. He can control and reshape even parts of his body with origami sheets at will, making such forms as weapons for attack, butterflies or bees for spying, paper airplanes or paper jets for quick transport or simply covering his opponents in sheets of paper, restricting and cutting off their oxygen. But the downside of this form is that Azure is weak to oil-based techniques, which causes the paper to stick. But, he is not weak to water of the same extent.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b][u]Paper Doppleganger[/u][/b][/font]
[font=georgia,serif]This jutsu takes a high advantage of Azure's ability to create and manipulate origami paper. By introducing his chakra into paper, he can shape and form it into a perfect replica of himself that he can control remotely. When the clone is hit or destroyed, it merely collapses back into sheets of paper.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Weapon: [/b]Azure can harden the origami sheets to the point where it is as hard as steel and folds them into arrows, spears, swords, blades, and/or shuriken. He can also conceal exploding tags in the paper weapons as well, giving the opponent a massive amount of damage.[/font]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='ANBU' timestamp='1321694350' post='5652271']
[spoiler=WIP]Username: ANBU
Appearance: [url="http://dinmoney.deviantart.com/art/Genji-level-4-261247653?q=gallery%3Adinmoney%2F30295343&qo=1"]http://dinmoney.devi...2F30295343&qo=1[/url] with clothing similar to [url="http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/274/3/a/genji___level_4_by_dinmoney-d4bjfz9.jpg"]http://th01.devianta...ney-d4bjfz9.jpg[/url] (excluding Mask)
Bio:
Main Jutsu type: Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu
[spoiler=List of jutsus]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Volcano Creation]This technique is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Moving Earth Core to create a volcano shaped piece of land filled with Lava expelled from the user the lava able to be sent out by moving the earth underneat up with Earth Release: Moving Earth Core simulating an erupted volcano.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Weapons: Large Metal Sword handle [somewhat smaller than appearance, able to be held single hand] (makes blade with fire, rocks or lava)[/spoiler]

just need to add bio..
would i be able to reserve a second char either of the Yuki clan or from Yukigakure?
[/quote]

Sure thing.

[quote name='Axon' timestamp='1321729940' post='5653022']
[spoiler=My Application]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Username: [/b]Axon[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Name: [/b]Azure[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Race: [/b]Human[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Age: [/b]22 years of age[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Village: [/b]Amegakure, Village Hidden in Rain[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Appearance: [/b]Azure had blue swept back hair with a strand hanging in his face, menacing grey eyes, ultramarine eye shadow and a labret piercing. Despite being male, Azure had a very feminine appearance and was being viewed as being beautiful. He also worn a light blue paper ring on his right finger since he was a child. His facial expression was usually neutral. He wore his white cloak open with no shirt, only pants under it revealing his Amegakure forehead protect around his neck and Amegakure amulet. He also wore dark blue nail polish. His height was 180 centimeters, around 5 feet and 11 inches. He weighed 55 kilograms, around 121 pounds. [/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Bio: [/b]When he was young, he was taught Paper Ninjutsu by his mother, the leader of Amegakure, Konan. His father had died during the Fifth Shinobi War while his mother kept him safe. When the war ended, Konan had sacrificed her life to save Azure. Azure then sharpened his paper ninjutsu skills and only that. He kept Konan's light blue paper flower with him at all times to remember his mother. Azure was stoic, calm, and level-headed. The end of the 5th Shinobi War led him to become a very serious person and would not speak during various meetings. Arguably, the most fearsome trait of Azure is his tremendous intellect. He is well-versed in the history, strategy, tactics of every village in every country, even his own.[/font]
[font=georgia, serif]He also has shown himself to be a very craft and cunning man since the end of the war and growing up. The most noticeable trait is his ability to deceive and manipulate others around them in multiple manners. He also has a great talent for analyzing and observing everything in his presence, allowing him to quickly understand a person's pattern of thinking and better manipulate them. He is also a powerful strategist, capable of formulating well-thought-out plans several steps ahead of others. These plans are incredibly involved and detailed, and are planned-out with the long term in mind, making them seem slightly convoluted.[/font]
[font=georgia, serif]He has also shown himself as a powerful and flexible tactician, capable of adjusting seamlessly to any given combat situation, if not plan out events well in advance. He understands the strengths, weaknesses and mannerisms of his enemies and creates strategies to achieve victory. Despite viewing his power as worlds beyond others, he is also shown to be highly cautious in battle, placing special protections on himself so as to leave no blind-spots.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Main Jutsu Type: [/b][/font]
[font=georgia,serif][u][b]Paper Ninjutsu[/b][/u]. [/font]
[font=georgia,serif]Azure has shown a natural talent for origami, even developing it into his main ninjutsu. To travel long distances, he can fold them into butterflies or planes for powered flight. To attack, he hardens the sheets to the point when it is as hard as steel and folds them into arrows, spears, and shuriken. He can also restrain opponents by blanketing them in sheets, thus restricting their movement and asphyxiating them. Befitting (and likely inspiring) his title as Angel, the papers can also form large wings for further weaponry, although he is capable of hovering without them.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]List of Jutsu:[/b][/font]
[u][font=georgia,serif][b]Assault of the Shikigami.[/b][/font][/u]
[font=georgia,serif]Using his high origami and ninjutsu skills, Azure can and will turn his body and clothing into many sheets of origami paper. He can control and reshape even parts of his body with origami sheets at will, making such forms as weapons for attack, butterflies or bees for spying, paper airplanes or paper jets for quick transport or simply covering his opponents in sheets of paper, restricting and cutting off their oxygen. But the downside of this form is that Azure is weak to oil-based techniques, which causes the paper to stick. But, he is not weak to water of the same extent.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b][u]Paper Doppleganger[/u][/b][/font]
[font=georgia,serif]This jutsu takes a high advantage of Azure's ability to create and manipulate origami paper. By introducing his chakra into paper, he can shape and form it into a perfect replica of himself that he can control remotely. When the clone is hit or destroyed, it merely collapses back into sheets of paper.[/font]
[font=georgia,serif][b]Weapon: [/b]Azure can harden the origami sheets to the point where it is as hard as steel and folds them into arrows, spears, swords, blades, and/or shuriken. He can also conceal exploding tags in the paper weapons as well, giving the opponent a massive amount of damage.[/font]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Accepted.

[quote name='Sekiiro Ren' timestamp='1321840779' post='5656155']
I'd like to get in this... but b4 I do... your saying that we would be fighting some kind of alien?
[/quote]

Yobun na Chikyuu translates to Extra-terrestrial. So yeah, what ANBU said; aliens.

Feel free to join. I'm still waiting for more completed applications.

it wont let me edit post for some reason Dx so here the [spoiler=app]Username: ANBU
Appearance: http://dinmoney.deviantart.com/art/Genji-level-4-261247653?q=gallery%3Adinmoney%2F30295343&qo=1 with clothing similar to http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs42/i/2009/160/1/e/samurai_033_by_dinmoney.jpg (excluding Mask)
Bio: Kazuya was born the son of a samurai ad an Iwagakure kunoichi, his father staying with them throughout Kazuya's life an unorthodox thing due to samurais usually staying in the land of Iron and being against Ninja, shortly after birth having the Yonbi Yōgan gorira (Four-Tails Lava Gorilla [made a somewhat appropriate name for the yonbi and translated it]) sealed inside him, blessing him with not only his mother's earth release chakra nature which he already held but with that of fire release and lava release. As Kazuya grew his father taught him kendo with a wooden sword preparing his son to use kenjutsu similar to that of the samurai to help him get along with life as a jinchuriki to not need to that inrto the power of his tailed beast to fight. At the age of 14 Kazuya had learned the samurai sabre technique and modified it to uit him as his father gave him a short sword with a dark red handle the blade pure black and most likely Onyx. As Kazuya grew past that age the Tsuchikage had brought him to a temple not unlike that of Kumogakure that was there for the Eight-Tails Jinchuriki. Kazuya had since trained in the temple manipulating his own chakra and those given to him by his tailed beast the first time however losing control in 3 tailed form and destroying half of the statues inside before he was able to be sealed by Iwagakure Nin who were also damaged by the outrage the beaast had caused while controlling him. the day after this rampage Kazuya had went into a hidden room sealing it behind him as he meditated having read symbols on the wall that indicated a somewhart similar act, as he meditated he found himself inside his 'inner world' talking to his Tailed beast the ground beneath his feet eeming to be flowing lava with black metal covering the walls the Four-Tail;s standing freely aat ther end as they conversed Kazuya able tpo get it to agree to work together with him atleast until he was in a permanent sate where his body wouldn't be fit to hold it. As he grew Kazuya experimented with his samurai sabre technique along with various ninjutsu eventually at the age of 26 able to shape his chakra and keep it in the form of a sword blade using thi with a metal hand he bought to use as a sword when he felt he had no need for the samurai sabre technique. When Kazuya turned 30 rogue ninjas invaded the village held off but they werwe able to trike his father and kill him this sending Kazuya into a rage during which he Ascended two his secondary cloak form of his tailed beast his skin ripped and healing repeatedly as he chased dow the ninja killing them one by one and even torturing the last somewhat before his rge subsided and he regained control of himself. Since that day Kazuya has often meditated and talked with his tailed beast in times he felt stressed opr angry to try to keep his emotions under control.
Main Jutsu type: Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu (the 2nd of which only being his modified version of a kejutsu useds often complemented by some ninjutsu)
[spoiler=List of jutsus]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Modified Samurai Sabre Technique]Similar to samurai's original Samurai Sabre Technique, this technique employs the concept of Chakra Flow similar to the Flying Swallow and Sword of Kusanagi: Chidori Katana techniques. Through the use of chakra flow, the user channels their chakra through their swords, extending both the reach and cutting ability of the blade, while allowing the user to fire crescents of chakra whenever the blade is swung Kazuya able to release his chakra natures in these swings. This released chakra is capable of great destruction, as shown from how these projectiles completely penetrated a considerable stone pillar, before continuing to damage the immediate surroundings.
The samurai have also shown the ability to use shape transformation during the implementation of this technique, sculpting their respective chakra blades into various rudimentary weapons that extend beyond the natural dimensions of their original swords; such as broadswords, spiked shafts and even axes. This capability allows them to rely on smaller swords while retaining greater reach, damage and the possibility of conducting surprise attacks as necessary.
This transformational quality also appears to extend to even the crescents of chakra launched from the blade, forming a diverse range of projectiles that includes giant buzzsaws and shafts of chakra, the shape of which are seemingly dependent on the structure of the previously formed weapon.
[slightly modified the wiki descript for original technique..][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Volcano Creation]This technique is used in conjunction with Earth Release: Moving Earth Core to create a volcano shaped piece of land filled with Lava expelled from the user the lava able to be sent out by moving the earth underneath up with Earth Release: Moving Earth Core simulating an erupted volcano.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Weapons:
A Large Metal Sword handle [somewhat smaller than one appearance, able to be held single handed] (makes the blade with fire, rocks or lava with shape manipulation)
A Short Sword similar to that used by samurai, blade is black in color, handle dark red..[/spoiler]

Archived