|Ren's Favs| Dragon Synchro Monster

·Toot

[center][IMG]http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y308/Toot4/dragon.png[/IMG][/center]

[center][color=#b22222]How Is It?[/color][/center]
[center][color=#4b0082]OCG Fixes Appreciated[/color][/center]
[center][color=#008080]I Give Reps For Constructive Feedback[/color][/center]

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321384463' post='5644229']
given the atk determining effect, the base atk for this should read ????

I guess it should be ok in terms of stat determining

just wish they didn't go down each time you detach the equips though
[/quote][quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321384463' post='5644229']
given the atk determining effect, the base atk for this should read ????

I guess it should be ok in terms of stat determining

just wish they didn't go down each time you detach the equips though
[/quote]lol no... it gains atk from the monsters used as fusion material... my OCG must be off

Wow now I am really confused. Either your OCG is REALLY off, or I am completely misunderstanding this effect. Would it not be better to simply dark hole or similar once it comes out to get rid of one of the equips and then only have one card equipped? Or can you just equip one card from the start? If you can, why ever equip 2?

It would be fun to add Dragon's Mirror to a Dragunity Deck... anyway, I feel it has too much effects.
Eliminate the "1 or more WIND monsters." clause and change it for "1 WIND monster."
Make it have a base ATK of 2000-2500 and leave the equip and de-equip effect untouched.

That would make it fun :3

Very nice.
I just have one real concern.

Where it says:
"This card's ATK and DEF is [u]equal [/u]to the ATK and DEF of the cards used for this card's summon."

If it has 1900 ATK to start with, and lets say you use some lower ATK monsters to get it out (Lets say the total ATK comes to 1500), wouldnt that technically mean that this monster's ATK is now 1500?

I think it should say that this monster gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of the monster's used for its summon. That makes more sense. :o

[quote name='Apex' timestamp='1321388040' post='5644395']
Very nice.
I just have one real concern.

Where it says:
"This card's ATK and DEF is [u]equal [/u]to the ATK and DEF of the cards used for this card's summon."

If it has 1900 ATK to start with, and lets say you use some lower ATK monsters to get it out (Lets say the total ATK comes to 1500), wouldnt that technically mean that this monster's ATK is now 1500?

I think it should say that this monster gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of the monster's used for its summon. That makes more sense. :o
[/quote]lol then teh OCG is off

i wanted to add their atk to his original atk :P
thnx for teh FB

Archived