Set Design - Real Types HQ

Hunter.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I've finally managed to finish one of my mine-sets, it's story based. http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/274252-the-return-of-actus/

@Remnants: http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x376/AlexisAndLex/Lex/
Most usefull pics are in the sub-albums, and beside that. I recommend Pixiv and DA fr img sources.

making a marksman set. it revolves around the basis that if another monster is on the field (millenium shield, etc.) these cards are summoned in the trap and spell zone, and work just like normal monsters. they cannot be destroyed unless the monster 'protecting' it is sent to the grave. the marksman card is put in the monster zone after that. thoughts?

[quote name='Ezio Auditore di Firenze' timestamp='1327420758' post='5778707']
making a marksman set. it revolves around the basis that if another monster is on the field (millenium shield, etc.) these cards are summoned in the trap and spell zone, and work just like normal monsters. they cannot be destroyed unless the monster 'protecting' it is sent to the grave. the marksman card is put in the monster zone after that. thoughts?
[/quote]

I like the idea, however it does leave some problems. If they are mostly the same lvl then you can easely get loads of Xyz's (or perhaps Synchros). That and if they swarm, your opponent needs to defend against a max of 10 monsters instead of just 5, so perhaps you could use make it so that the back-row Mons can't attack (which makes somewhat sence).

So in overal I do like the idea, but I'm worried it will easily be OP if done uncarefully.

Mhh, I'm still not shure if that'll do it, but we'll see.

----------

EDIT: I could use an OCG check.

[i]When this card battles an Defence Position monster, this card inflicts Piercing Battle Damage. During the End Phase of the turn this card was destroyed: select up to 2 cards in your opponent's hand; destroy them. When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard: when this card inflicts Piercing Battle Damage; increase this card's ATK by the amount of damage inflicted.[/i]

So does the OCG look alright?

[color=#000066][size=3][b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Name: N.E.M.E.S.I.S.[/font][/b][/size][/color]
[color=#000066][size=3][b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Nickname: Nem/Neph/Stumble[/font][/b][/size][/color]
[color=#000066][b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Any sets: Thinking of some dragons, machines, fiends, or something weird.[/font][/b][/color]

Archived