Massive Blackwing Explosion

AuroraM

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321390071' post='5644487']
nice field nuking effect you got there

though I am curious why you made it 5 Blackwings FROM THE FIELD, that seems to make it a bit too much
[/quote]

From what I've seen played, Blackwings are based somewhat based on flooding the field. If you're gonna nuke someone's field AND hand, I figured it should cost a hefty amount.

This just cripples yourself when you could swarm with Synchros and/or Xyz instead ._.

It's really unplayable, and banishing the monsters is insanity. BW don't need a field nuke card. I'd rather use something one sided that doesn't make me banish 5 cards.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1321390600' post='5644511']
This just cripples yourself when you could swarm with Synchros and/or Xyz instead ._.

It's really unplayable, and banishing the monsters is insanity. BW don't need a field nuke card. I'd rather use something one sided that doesn't make me banish 5 cards.
[/quote]

True, but I know a lot of people that dislike Synchros and Xyz. It'd add an extra option for those folks. Hey, options can't hurt.
Maybe I should edit it to send them to the graveyard instead? Banishing might be a bit harsh, but (and I don't know a whole lot about them, so don't take this to heart) maybe this could open up a possibility for a D.D./Blackwing Deck by banishing so many at once? Just a thought.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321391244' post='5644537']
The fact still remains you have to get 5 of them onto the field

tell me, what do you think is the fastest way to do that?
[/quote]

Didn't you just agree with me that Blackwings are a swarming archetype? It might take two or three turns at times, but it's definately possible with cards like Bora the Spear and Black Whirlwind.

Archived