Xyz Gift

[IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111105144205/yugioh/images/thumb/7/7e/XyzGift-PHSW-EN-UR-1E.jpg/300px-XyzGift-PHSW-EN-UR-1E.jpg[/IMG]

[quote]Activate only when you control 2 or more face-up Xyz Monsters: Detach 2 Xyz Materials from an Xyz Monster you control and draw 2 cards.[/quote]

Pulled this today. I like it. But I know for a fact you guys are gonna say it's bad. Maybe it's just that in the ability to spam Xyz's in certain Decks makes this somewhat decent.

Pretty much only Gem-Knight Pearl and Acid Golem would have any use for this card, due to most Xyz wanting to keep their Materials, and very few using 3 Materials are worth using this. Disigma, maybe?

If only you didn't have to control 2 Xyz, and the requirement was only 2 on the field. Or something.

[quote name='AggroDrago' timestamp='1321406765' post='5645199']
If only it didn't need to remove it from 1 singular Xyz monster and could do 1 from each.
[/quote]

You can't even spread the cost over the two Xyz?

*double checks card*

Oh for f*** sake. What's the point in needing to have two out then? Well to annoy me obviously. Grr!!!

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1321442722' post='5646062']
Konami apparently hates Shark, because a lot of his cards have been nerfed badly (Ex. Aero Shark, Big Jaws, Black Ray Lancer, Xyz Gift etc), while everything else from ZeXal has remained unnerfed, or even reverse-nerfed.
[/quote]

I feel sorry for Shark, such a badass character with bad cards xD

Archived