My Returning Thread!!! THE NINJA OF YCM IS BACK WITH NEW CARDS!!! (33/??)

MortalKombatSmoke

Hey guys! It's been forever hasn't it? Well I've decided to finally return to this old place! But for now I'll just be doing these cards~ I won't go back to RP'ing for a bit because, well, Junior Year has really gotten to me XD. ANYWAY most of my cards will end up here on this thread, so I'll start off by giving u 2 cards from 2 different sets of mine... Enjoy :3

◙ = Complete Set

○ = Complete Set (As of Now)

NEW

[spoiler=Demon HEROs]

NEW

[spoiler=EN001-??]

[spoiler=EN001]

52579q.jpg

Once per turn: Banish 1 "Hero" monster in your Graveyard; This card can attack your opponent directly.

[spoiler=EN002]

52579y.jpg

Once per turn: Banish 1 HERO monster in either player's Graveyards; Draw 1 card.

NEW

[spoiler=EN003]

52579k.jpg

When this card is Banished: Special Summon up to 2 "Demon HERO - Jester"s from your hand or Deck.

NEW

[spoiler=EN004]

52579m.jpg

Once per turn: Banish 1 monster in your graveyard; this card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase. When this card is sent to the graveyard(by battle or by card effect): Send up to 2 Banished monsters, except for "Demon HERO - Chernenburg", back to their respective owner's decks.

[spoiler=ES001-??]

[spoiler=ES001]

52579b.jpg

1 "HERO" tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters.

When this card is Synchro Summoned: Banish up to 5 monsters in either player's Graveyards. For every HERO monster in your banish zone: This card gains 200 ATK.

[spoiler=ES002]

52579y.jpg

1 "HERO" tuner + 1 or more non tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: Send any number of banished HERO monsters to your Deck. Your opponent must send cards from the top of their deck to the Graveyard equal to the number of HERO monsters returned to the deck.

[spoiler=Neo-Umi]

[spoiler=EN001-EN010]

[spoiler=EN001]

52579a.jpg

When this monster is Summoned: add 1 "Umi", "Neo-Umi" or "A Legendary Ocean" from your deck to your hand.

[spoiler=EN002]

52579.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field: The field is treated as "Umi" (however there is no increasing or decreasing of ATK/DEF due to "Umi"'s effect). If there is an active Field Spell Card on the field: This effect is not applied. When this card leaves the field by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): Add 1 level 4 or lower Sea-Serpent-Type Monster from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=EN003]

52579q.jpg

When this card is in your graveyard: You can tribute 1 Level 3 or higher WATER monster to Special Summon this monster (This effect can only be used once per-duel). If this card is sent to the Graveyard as a Synchro Material Monster; banish this card.

[spoiler=EN004]

52579.jpg

When this card is sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon 2 "Umi tokens" (Aqua-Type/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. These Tokens cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon during the turn they are Special Summoned. When both tokens are removed from the field: Add 1 Level 4 or lower Sea Serpent-type monster from your deck to your hand.

[spoiler=EN005]

52579lq.jpg

When this monster is the target of an attack: You can destroy the attacking monster; then banish this card and special summon 1 level 4 or lower WATER monster from your deck.

[spoiler=EN006]

52579g.jpg

You can send 1 "Umi" card from the field to the graveyard to send 2 cards on the field to the graveyard.

[spoiler=EN007]

52579f.jpg

This monster is also treated as Aqua-Type. When this monster declares an attack: You can discard 1 card; switch the Battle Position of the attack target.

[spoiler=EN008]

52579z.jpg

Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field except any card with "Umi" or "A Legendary Ocean" in its name.

[spoiler=EN009]

52579r.jpg

Banish 1 Card from your hand: Return 5 "Umi" cards in your graveyard to your deck; draw 1 card. You cannot Special Summon the turn this card is activated.

[spoiler=LIGHT Zombies○]

[spoiler=Z0M-EN000]

[spoiler=EN001]

52579r.jpg

When this card is Summoned: banish 1 card from your Deck.

[spoiler=EN002]

52579r.jpg

Once per turn: You can banish 1 card you control and add 1 banished monster to your hand.

[spoiler=EN003]

52579.jpg

When this card is banished: Add 1 LIGHT Zombie-Type monsters from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=EN004]

52579.jpg

This card can attack your opponent directly. When this card inflicts damage to your opponent: Banish 1 monster on the field. If this card is banished by its own effect: Banish 1 LIGHT Zombie-Type monster from your deck.

[spoiler=EN005]

52579.jpg

You can Special Summon this monster from your hand by having exactly 3 different Zombie-Type monsters in your Graveyard. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Zombie-Type monster in your Graveyard and send 1 card on the field to the Graveyard.

[spoiler=EN006]

52579a.jpg

Once per turn: Select 1 of your banished cards and add it to your Deck; then banish 1 card in your opponents Graveyard.

[spoiler=EN007]

52579.jpg

If you control a Zombie-Type monster other than "Servant of the Pyramid, Mumi'sus", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Banished: Draw 1 card.

[spoiler=EN008]

52579.jpg

FLIP: Add 1 LIGHT Zombie-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

[spoiler=EN009]

afterlife_release_by_rjuujinaaittakage-d4i51bq.jpg

When this card is activated: Activate one of the following effects.

• Banish 1 LIGHT Zombie-Type monster from your deck.

• Add 1 LIGHT Zombie-Type monster from your graveyard to your Deck.

• Add 1 banished Zombie-Type monster to your hand.

[spoiler=Throwbacks with modern OCG]

basically this section is gonna be FILLED with a ton of my older cards, but updated with modern OCG :D check it out~First to be Edited.... My Nightmares and Dreams Cards :3

WARNING: the card order is in Alphabetical due to me NOT labeling it "EN000" back when I made these so I have no idea which order it was originally in... so deal XD

[spoiler=Nightmares and Dreams]

[spoiler=EN001-EN0010]

[spoiler=EN001]

52579.jpg

At the end of your Battle Phase: You can return all monsters (min. 1) you control below level 6 to your hand; your opponent cannot summon any mosnters until your next End Phase.

[spoiler=EN002]

52579e.jpg

Target 1 monster in your graveyard: Special Summon the targeted monster and equip it to this card. The Equiped monster gains 500 ATK and is also treated as Machine-Type. When this card is removed from the field: destroy the equiped monster. When the equipped mosnter is removed from the field: Destroy this card.

[spoiler=EN003]

52579o.jpg

When a monster you control would be destroyed (by battle or by a card's effect): Activate this card. You do not loose any Life Points the rest of this turn; any life points you would loose, your opponent looses instead. During your end phase, banish this card.

[spoiler=EN004]

52579.jpg

This card cannot be removed from the field by a card's effect. When this card is the target of an attack: Roll 1 die. If the roll is greater than, or equal to, half the level of the attacking monster; the attacking monster is sent to the graveyard.

[spoiler=EN005]

52579t.jpg

This card cannot be removed from the field by a card's effect. When this card is the target of an attack: Roll 1 die. If the roll is less than, or equal to, half the level of the attacking monster; the attacking monster is sent to the graveyard.

NEW (EN006-11)

[spoiler=EN006]

52579se.jpg

When you declare an attack with a LIGHT or DARK monster, and you have 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster on the field: Increase the ATK of the attacking monster by the ATK of 1 LIGHT or 1 DARK monster you control and the selected monster's ATK becomes 0 until the end phase.

[spoiler=EN007]

52579k.jpg

Once per turn: When your opponent summons a monster: You can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand with a level equal to or lower than the level of the summoned monster.

[spoiler=EN008]

52579c.jpg

Equip this card to 1 LIGHT or 1 DARK monster you control. Once per turn: Target 1 monster with a level lower than the equipped monster; the targeted monster's ATK becomes 0 until the End Phase.

[spoiler=EN009]

52579z.jpg

When this card is activated: You and your opponent sends each card in their Graveyard to their Deck, the deck is then shuffled. As long as this card is face-up on the field: Any LIGHT or DARK Effect monster (Unless their effect states otherwise) can be Normal summoned from your hand.

[spoiler=EN010]

52579w.jpg

Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Heavenly Vision". This card cannot be destroyed by a card effect during the battle phase. You can pay 500 Life points during your Standby Phase: This monster cannot then be removed from the field until your next Standby Phase. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, gain Life Points equal to that monster's original ATK.

[spoiler=EN011]

[spoiler=Temporary text card]

YCM won't generate this card for some reason so here it is in text and with the pic.

Heavenly Vision

[Ritual Spell Card]

cfgnthchm.jpg

1st Edition______________________________N1GH5-EN011

This card is used to Ritual Summon "Dream Guardian Angel Dantes". You must tribute 1 "Horse of Dantes the Angel" and banish two cards in your graveyard with "Dream Guardian" in their name.

Criticisms? OCG Help? all is welcome!!!

But no Trolling >u>

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MKS!!

You came back!! XD

Anyway, the cards are interesting. Love the Lobster one LOL

Hey Chaos! 'Sup!?!?!? and yeah the NInja is back :3

Summoned should not be capitalized.

I dont think OR should either.

In lobster, you have a semi-colon instead of a colon. Prolly a typo.

OR is supposed to be capitalized, at least I believe it is, I checked and i'm pretty sure "S" in "Special Summon" are both capitalized. but holy cow XD missed the semi-colon! Thanks :3

It's good to see you too

Just as a reminder, when you add in the new cards, put a "NEW" next to them so we can find them faster

kk thanks Ragnarok :D Always a pleasure~

Lets review your cards, shall we?

Lobster Ruler:

Level 2 WATER (Sea Serpent Tuner)

Proper OCG: When this monster is Summoned: Add 1 "Umi", "Neo-Umi" or "A Legendary Ocean" from your Deck to your hand.

Another Diva target with a benefit. Diva into Lobster, add 1 of these field Spells, then Xyz into Gachi Gachi. Tbh, I don't see anything wrong with this guy except that it's made for an instant -2 in your Deck making Cordaeus and other Umi or Legendary Ocean decks more consistent. Still a good card.

Shark

Level 4 WATER (Fish Effect)

Proper OCG: As long as this card remains face-up on the field: The field is treated as "Umi" (however there is no increasing or decreasing of ATK/DEF due to "Umi"'s effect). If there is an active Field Spell Card on the field: This effect is not applied. When this card leaves the field by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): Add 1 level 4 or lower Sea-Serpent-Type Monster from (where?!?!) to your hand.

Hmmm....This card is weird. It gives some good advantages, but the main effect is the last one which is decent. It's not a bottomless target, and will rarely be a Mirror Force target or what not. Card design is weird, but it doesn't search itself. It searches for Sea-Serpents, and possibly leads to a co-op between Fish and Sea-Serpents (which is usually or rarely seen in the current game play). Strange card is strange...but not bad.

Servant of Ra

Level 4 LIGHT (Zombie Effect)

VERY simple effect that is VERY effective and VERY simple to activate. It comboes well with D.D. Scout, creating a useful field presence.

Servent of Anubis

A much more unique effect. It takes a little bit of preparation to use, but that's pretty easy in a Banish Control deck. Ra automatically brings Scout onto the field, and if you have Dimensional Fissure, it's even more dangerous to your opponent. And if Ra gets banished (sent to the Graveyard and then banished by Fissure) you can use Anubis and recycle that Ra by banishing your D.D. Scout creating +1s instead of +0s as D.D. Scout will return and you will have added Ra back to your hand. What's more devious is that it says you can "add 1 banished monster" meaning you can take your opponent's banished monsters as well! Oh god...that's just plain evil. But this card is still a decent card as it needs set up.

Overall, nice cards.

Lets review your cards, shall we?

Lobster Ruler:

Level 2 WATER (Sea Serpent Tuner)

Proper OCG: When this monster is Summoned: Add 1 "Umi", "Neo-Umi" or "A Legendary Ocean" from your Deck to your hand.

Another Diva target with a benefit. Diva into Lobster, add 1 of these field Spells, then Xyz into Gachi Gachi. Tbh, I don't see anything wrong with this guy except that it's made for an instant -2 in your Deck making Cordaeus and other Umi or Legendary Ocean decks more consistent. Still a good card.

Shark

Level 4 WATER (Fish Effect)

Proper OCG: As long as this card remains face-up on the field: The field is treated as "Umi" (however there is no increasing or decreasing of ATK/DEF due to "Umi"'s effect). If there is an active Field Spell Card on the field: This effect is not applied. When this card leaves the field by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect): Add 1 level 4 or lower Sea-Serpent-Type Monster from (where?!?!) to your hand.

Hmmm....This card is weird. It gives some good advantages, but the main effect is the last one which is decent. It's not a bottomless target, and will rarely be a Mirror Force target or what not. Card design is weird, but it doesn't search itself. It searches for Sea-Serpents, and possibly leads to a co-op between Fish and Sea-Serpents (which is usually or rarely seen in the current game play). Strange card is strange...but not bad.

Servant of Ra

VERY simple effect that is VERY effective and VERY simple to activate. It comboes well with D.D. Scout, creating a useful field presence.

Servent of Anubis

A much more unique effect. It takes a little bit of preparation to use, but that's pretty easy in a Banish Control deck. Ra automatically brings Scout onto the field, and if you have Dimensional Fissure, it's even more dangerous to your opponent. And if Ra gets banished (sent to the Graveyard and then banished by Fissure) you can use Anubis and recycle that Ra by banishing your D.D. Scout creating +1s instead of +0s as D.D. Scout will return and you will have added Ra back to your hand. What's more devious is that it says you can "add 1 banished monster" meaning you can take your opponent's banished monsters as well! Oh god...that's just plain evil. But this card is still a decent card as it needs set up.

Overall, nice cards.

Thanks :D To be honest I made the Neo-Umi cards a while ago, so they aren't AS good as the newer LIGHT zombie-type cards I'm making. However I still enjoy the Neo-Umi cards XD. Anyway~ Thanks for the OCG help with the Neo-Umi and thanks for the compliments on the Zombie cards! Think of the two as parallels from when I was just getting used to the new OCG to now, Neo-Umi being the prior and Zombies the latter.

Hey Chaos! 'Sup!?!?!? and yeah the NInja is back :3

OR is supposed to be capitalized, at least I believe it is, I checked and i'm pretty sure "S" in "Special Summon" are both capitalized. but holy cow XD missed the semi-colon! Thanks :3

kk thanks Ragnarok :D Always a pleasure~

You are incorrect. Please don't take me lightly because i'm only 460 posts.

300px-ADealwithDarkRulerDR1-EN-C-UE.jpg

hand or deck. not hand OR deck.

300px-DoubleToolC%26DRGBT-EN-C-1E.png

Equip only to a "Power Tool Dragon" or Level 4 or higherMachine-Type "Morphtronic" monster you control. While equipped: ● During your turn: It gains 1000 ATK. If it attacks, any effects of theattack target that activate or apply on the field are negated during that Battle Phase. ● During your opponent's turn: Your opponent cannot select a monster other than the equipped monster as anattack target. An opponent's monster that battles the equippedmonster is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step.

power tool or level 4. not power tool OR level 4.

And you were right bout the capitalize Summon. My mistake.

You need to capitalize the first letter after colon

300px-Daybreaker-PHSW-EN-R-1E.jpg

Summoned: You

Good cards, keep going.

You are incorrect. Please don't take me lightly because i'm only 460 posts.

300px-ADealwithDarkRulerDR1-EN-C-UE.jpg

hand or deck. not hand OR deck.

300px-DoubleToolC%26DRGBT-EN-C-1E.png

Equip only to a "Power Tool Dragon" or Level 4 or higherMachine-Type "Morphtronic" monster you control. While equipped: ● During your turn: It gains 1000 ATK. If it attacks, any effects of theattack target that activate or apply on the field are negated during that Battle Phase. ● During your opponent's turn: Your opponent cannot select a monster other than the equipped monster as anattack target. An opponent's monster that battles the equippedmonster is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step.

power tool or level 4. not power tool OR level 4.

And you were right bout the capitalize Summon. My mistake.

You need to capitalize the first letter after colon

300px-Daybreaker-PHSW-EN-R-1E.jpg

Summoned: You

Good cards, keep going.

Okay Okay XD

But I did agree with you on the "You" thing so u didn't have to prove yourself on that one. ANYWAY thanks, a friend told me it should be capitalized so I'll edit asap!

Om'Ra of the Light

When this card is sent to the Graveyard: Add 2 LIGHT Zombie-Type monsters from your Deck to your hand.

Is this supposed to be an open ended to the graveyard effect? If it is, it seems a little powerful on a 4 star monster, at least it does to me. Especially since there is no other limitations on the 2 monster received. 1 level 4 lose for a potential 2 high level card gains, as i said; my opinion, but i think its a little bit overpowered atm.

Also, not to start any arguments or anything of the sort, or can be capitalized if it is used in between 2 effects. Look to Kiryu and other union type monsters for the example. But or is not capitalized in any other way, that i have seen.

for Borg it's a shame it doesn't have any effects while on the field (the synchro summoning effect doesn't count since that's sending it off the field)

for Om'Ra, it's better had you made it from the graveyard instead since zombies are better in the graveyard

Om'Ra of the Light

When this card is sent to the Graveyard: Add 2 LIGHT Zombie-Type monsters from your Deck to your hand.

Is this supposed to be an open ended to the graveyard effect? If it is, it seems a little powerful on a 4 star monster, at least it does to me. Especially since there is no other limitations on the 2 monster received. 1 level 4 lose for a potential 2 high level card gains, as i said; my opinion, but i think its a little bit overpowered atm.

Also, not to start any arguments or anything of the sort, or can be capitalized if it is used in between 2 effects. Look to Kiryu and other union type monsters for the example. But or is not capitalized in any other way, that i have seen.

Guys but you are forgetting, LIGHT zombie-types. There are barely any LIGHT zombie monsters out there, that's why I'm making this whole sub-archetype. So before you go saying it's op'ed remember "LIGHT Zombie" and also just wait until the set is done, then I may edit it.

Yes Ragnarok but you're forgetting that there are cards that can negate attacks on it and its not the damage that counts, its the banishing effect. Say your opponent has Stardust or Trishula on the field. then you summon Roboyarou and attack your opponent directly. then BAM Trishula is banished. that's the power behind it and that's why the card is how it is.

Archived