*Sigh*

Porky Minch

I posted a set of cards of the "ben" creepypasta on pop culture, and make a joke about if one of them is at the bottom of the deck, another one is trash, a SINGLE guy thinks it's joke cards, and my thread gets locked... On the same day, the guy who said it's joke cards posted a Majora's mask card set... -_-

He probably did it to get rid of my set, since they are both from the same game, but come on? I work hard on them, and he gets my thread locked -_-

Guest Izaya Orihara

I posted a set of cards of the "ben" creepypasta on pop culture, and make a joke about if one of them is at the bottom of the deck, another one is trash, a SINGLE guy thinks it's joke cards, and my thread gets locked... On the same day, the guy who said it's joke cards posted a Majora's mask card set... -_-

He probably did it to get rid of my set, since they are both from the same game, but come on? I work hard on them, and he gets my thread locked -_-

Welcome to YCM may I take your order of trolling and people who couldn't give less of a crap? Trust me dude, here on YCM most people are jerks who only post in topics they hate and despise and most of them love to hate on cards... It sucks but its just a website... Make some new cards and be on your way as there is no need to throw a sissyfit about creepypasta cards... Just move on...

That's YCM for you.

Guys it was me and I wasn't trying to get rid of your set the reason I wanted to make a set in honor to chuggaaconroys lets play for majoras mask that he currently doing since I am a big fan of his work. The creepypasta thing I have seen used as a joke so I pmed the mod beause I thought it should go under the jokes ard thread I never meant to cause you trouble

Guys it was me and I wasn't trying to get rid of your set the reason I wanted to make a set in honor to chuggaaconroys lets play for majoras mask that he currently doing since I am a big fan of his work. The creepypasta thing I have seen used as a joke so I pmed the mod beause I thought it should go under the jokes ard thread I never meant to cause you trouble

Your grammar is so fail I can't decode it

@TC: Link please.

Yeah they are the whole BEN thing is a meme look http://knowyourmeme....sta-ben-drowned So that makes them joke cards being based of this internet joke

Ben is a freaking creepypasta! Did you even f*cking read the link you just gave!? He based his cards off of a fan made horror story of Majora's Mask! And cards that are based off of memes aren't automatically joke cards :I

Guest Yuzuru Otonashi

How is doing it for an LP AKA Fan Playthrough any different than doing it for a creepypasta AKA Fan Horror Story?

That's like saying making cards based on Fanfics, art you find, or Non-canon works, like most movies, is joking.

Honestly, I came in here and thought the TC was paranoid, but I'm not so sure he is, anymore =/

And if you thought it was a joke, why would you just ignore TALKING TO SAID TC about if they were a joke, and running to the mods like that?

Your story reminds me of Swiss cheese.

Guest Yuzuru Otonashi

Otanashi@ BEN is an Internet Meme and My cards are not based of fan stuff it is based of the official game. BEN being internet Meme makes a joke meaning a card about BEN is a joke card no matter how realistic it is

No, BEN is not a joke. It's a creepy pasta. I know what BEN is, I was actively involved in it >>

It's not a joke at all. I've seem people do cards on other creepypastas.

Your argument is that it's a joke no matter if the cards are a joke or not... Okay, I think all Pop culture should go in the Joke Card thread. It's based on something existing that isn't related to yugioh/mythology, must be a joke.

And, forgot to say, BEN isn't a meme, it's a creepypasta >>

Otanashi@ BEN is an Internet Meme and My cards are not based of fan stuff it is based of the official game. BEN being internet Meme makes a joke meaning a card about BEN is a joke card no matter how realistic it is

h-holdit.gif

1-ani-edgeworth-document.gif

Hold it right there bud. That's not how logic works, so you might want to rethink yourself.

Earlier you said this.

Now, there's a big flaw in this for one thing in particular, it wasn't a "Meme" to begin with, idiots like YOU turned it into one. It was a joke, but it was still a serious thing made by a fan of the game. Fan made stuff DOES NOT equal a joke, otherwise all our cards would be jokes.

BEN being internet Meme makes a joke meaning a card about BEN is a joke card no matter how realistic it is

h-objection.gif

1-ani-edgeworth-deskslam.gif

That's absolutely FLAWED in all senses of the word logic. As said, BEN was not made as a meme. He was made as something to fool people, a joke yes, a meme no. He was turned into a meme because of people who overused the joke. However, you CAN make serious cards from something that started out as a joke. Most people view the Yugioh card, "Raging Earth" as a joke, yet I've seen people make very well made and serious support cards for it. All in all, your logic is flawed.

Just because his cards were based on something that was classified as a meme because of idiots doesn't make them any less serious then cards based on the game. The cards WOULD go in Pop Culture, you're just too narrow minded to see that or care about it.

Guest Yuzuru Otonashi

Kanbei@ Look I thought it would be a joke card because it was a meme and I told the mod that I was unsure if it was suppost to be there and it was locked the next thing I knew so I guess the mod thought it was not suppost to be in Pop Culture

And then you conveniently posted a set on the same basic premise right after?

Sure =/

Kanbei@ Look I thought it would be a joke card because it was a meme and I told the mod that I was unsure if it was suppost to be there and it was locked the next thing I knew so I guess the mod thought it was not suppost to be in Pop Culture

Face it, the mods here don't always have the patience to think about what they do. A lot of times they generally lock first, then wait to see if it's asked to be reopened.

The cards may have been bad enough to look like a joke thread, but that doesn't mean they were. Generally, YOU made the mistake. You should have at least posted and asked if they were jokes or not. You didn't. You were wrong. Good job.

Yuzuru@ Read what I said earlier I said I did it because Chuggaaconroy is doing a lets play on the game and I am a fan of him and if you want proof look here is his youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/chuggaaconroy

Kanbei@ How do I know the guy could have lied about it. Anybody could do that. I am not saying that I didn't make a mistake and that I am not at fault here but I was just unsure so PMed a Mod.

Kanbie@ The reason I thought it was a joke card thread wasn't because the cards where bad it was because they where made off a meme

Kanbei@ How do I know the guy could have lied about it. Anybody could do that. I am not saying that I didn't make a mistake and that I am not at fault here but I was just unsure so PMed a Mod.

...Who the hell would lie about making a JOKE CARD SET on YUGIOH CARD MAKER?

You, my idiotic friend, need to realize that you can't just go to the mod about something as silly as that. There was nothing wrong with what he did other then make some mediocre-at-best cards.

EDIT: Once again, meme has NOTHING to do with a joke. BEN WAS NOT A MEME TO START WITH. IT WAS A JOKE.

I WAS WITH THE ARG SINCE THE START, IT WAS A JOKE. BUT NOT A MEME.

Archived