*Sigh*

Porky Minch

Guest Yuzuru Otonashi

Yuzuru@ Read what I said earlier I said I did it because Chuggaaconroy is doing a lets play on the game and I am a fan of him and if you want proof look here is his youtube channel http://www.youtube.c...r/chuggaaconroy

Kanbei@ How do I know the guy could have lied about it. Anybody could do that. I am not saying that I didn't make a mistake and that I am not at fault here but I was just unsure so PMed a Mod.

Kanbie@ The reason I thought it was a joke card thread wasn't because the cards where bad it was because they where made off a meme

I read, and I call BS. You threw this guy under the bus for that reason, no matter the absurdity of his cards. Just because you did it for someone doesn't change the fact that I was talking about how you conveniently got rid of his BEFORE posting yours.

I'm sure you're lying through your teeth right now, as no one could be this... ignorant. If you think meme = joke beyond argument, then maybe it is possible.

Guest PikaPerson01

Listen ya'll. I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a fan of that PatchBobo guy but really, don't hop down his throat for marking a post. Because if that's the case then it just keeps regular, normal people from having the courage or whatever to mark other posts later on.

He thought they were joke cards (and to be honest they seem to be joke cards to me. One card is a quick play that destroys all cards on your opponents field and discard all of their hand except one card for crying out loud) which is all well and good, but after that one of the mods of Created Card (or some other mod, IDK) agreed with him that they looked like joke cards.

So for all that people crying "LOL! I'M MIELZ EDGEWURTH AND I AH-BJECT!" or "HURR DUR! YOU SHUD HALF TALKED 2 HIM!" you should probably know that PatchBobo thinking a topic is joke cards does not mean it will be automatically locked or something. He's not a mod (as far as I know). His report just brings it to the attention of the mods, and apparently someone (I mean, someone other then me) agreed with him.

Somebody just link to the creepypasta and end it at that please.

I already did. Clicking on Young Link takes you to the BEN cards. Clinking on adult Link takes you to Patch's cards.

so...

tl;dr: Next time you wanna complain about unfair moderations or unfair locks or whatever, talk to the mod of the section you posted in (in a private message) and don't make a topic.

kthnxbye

Archived