Still needing help finalizing cards for set...

Vladamier2ndattempt

[quote name='Vladamier2ndattempt' timestamp='1321636488' post='5650749']
Yuppers, but i forgot to add a few words saying you can only use the 'banish 1 token to do...' during your standby phase. So its not just too much of an effect that doesnt really have a cost. Give me a minute to make the changes and update them. :)

And they are fixed. :)
[/quote]

those ones you need to specify you can only banish ONE token per turn, not as many as you want

somehow Zagan and Balam lost the 'During your Standby Phase,' line but they both have the once per turn in there now. But fear not, they will get it back soon(also they have been moved to Awaiting Judgement). Also a couple new ones have been added, this time they are Archangels, also added the one mentioned in The 66 Seals. Enjoy, rate, and comment. :)

huh...I was looking over the card in question and i notice its a union instead of effect monster...its roughly the same effect as his material, but i was kinda doubting the legitimacy of the effect to begin with. And upping the cost doesn't help out much, so a level restriction or usage restriction is the only thing that makes sense. Any suggestions?

Once per turn during your Main Phase 2, you can Banish 1 monster your opponent controls (take half the Banished monsters ATK plus 500 in effect damage) and Special Summon 1 "Demon" monster (5 Stars or less) From your graveyard.
Its the best i can do and it should be OCG friendly, but i gots 3 cards to modify now. >.<

got the idea for forced synchronization from metamorphosis, some kinda card to remove part of the cost but not make it too easy to abuse. I actually didn't make the connection between forced synchronization and sacrificial summoning...lucky bonus is all that is. xD

and if i am right in your last line pertaining to sacrificial summoning, if it was continuous it would allow you to use the tokens it generates to summon more tokens. And no one would think the unending army of tokens would be fair. :) If that's not what its related to then you lost me on it...

Archived