The Spirits of Duel Academy (IC) (PG-13) (Started/Not Accepting) "We're Decent!"

Duel Academy.
Many years ago, as Duel Monsters completed its first decade as a revolutionary card game that took the world by storm, Duel Academy started out as a grand experiment to create professional duelists from the lowliest of players. The outstanding success of the first Duel Academy, built on a remote Pacific island, spawned off an entire network of schools across the planet, most in major cities, while others are assigned to different regions. But the original Duel Academy has remained more or less the same, even after all of these years. Even though the students have passed through the school are only there a few years, the campus has been renovated a few times, but merely to replace decaying sections or upgrade the dueling systems. The dorms and other buildings are still there, albeit with more modern conveniences, and students still have to wear the same uniform.
However, another thing that has remained constant is the presence of Duel Monster Spirits. Due to the Academy's position on top of a major ley line intersection, the boundary between the Human World and the Spirit World is weak, allowing for Duel Monster Spirits to pass through and disguise themselves as human. While in human form, they do not have access to any of their powers, but they may switch whenever they wish. However, any visiting spirits have all vowed to never let a human see them change into their true form and back again, even if the human can see Duel Monster Spirits.
This combination of human and Duel Monster Spirit students and teachers leads to a very diverse population.
However, Three Duel Monster Spirits have grown quite tired of their kin being used as pawns for a simple human's game. It's been frustrating them for decades, and they have finally managed to acquire the means to defeat the 'human oppressors' once and for all. Hidden behind the Duel Academy, on the opposite side of the volcano that rises high above the school, is an ancient building holding the Malevolent Mutation Mechanism, or 'M3', an Orichalcum-based device that was used during the Atlantean War 10,000 years ago. The M3 has the ability to broadcast an Orichalcum-powered energy wave that will transform all humans not wearing an Orichalcum stone into ferocious beasts, allowing for Duel Monster Spirits to finally become the dominant species of both worlds, whether they want to or not. Furthermore, the device emits a wave of energy that gradually turns any human nearby into a monster, while empowering any Duel Monster Spirits in its presence. However, the device requires 7 souls, each one based on one of the Seven Deadly Sins, to be activated. Fortunately, such souls can easily be found at the Academy nearby. Little do the rebellious Duel Monster Spirits know that the M3 has much more sinister motives of its own...

The boat to Duel Academy neared closer and closer, the new students ready to start their new school year. Haven already been given their induction back on the mainland, shortly before loading up into the boat, the new students would be given two days to get settled, explore the Academy, and make modifications to their Decks. But on the island itself, the faculty and the returning classes were waiting anxiously for the new arrivals, especially a teenage girl with fiery red hair and a yellow jacket standing on a cliff overlooking the sea and the harbor, and three mysterious individuals lurking in the ruins on the other side of the volcano.

For Dalst, the boat ride was the best and worst part. It was great because he was on his way to a place where games and school lived together in an amazing combination. In fact, he pinched himself constantly just to tell if he was dreaming due to his exitement. However, there was one part about the entire time, he had to watch as he slowly approached the amazing academy. And to him, this was a fate worse than death, but at least it had it's benefits, great benefits. Dalst stood atop the deck, just watching the academy come closer to him, not doing a single thing else. He was ready to go here, and was sure that nothing would go wrong. Except the written assignments.

Kyo waited eagerly to arrive at the island hopefully the school had kept Professor Banner's research material and even if they didn't he should have at least left hint to locating his lab which he felt would be useful, otherwise he'd have to build his own and that would take a lot of time. [color=#0000ff][b]So only a little more time until I reach the academy, I hope finding what I'm looking for will be easy or just difficult enough to be exciting.[/b][/color] With that Kyo prepared his deck for the academy knowing they'd have some surprise for the new students.

"Another year, another easy grade and challenging competition." Khloe muttered to herself. Her skills at the academy had greatly improved her skills as it has done for many and she didn't pay much attention at the new arrivals but at the same time, was always happy to see new faces. She grabbed her things and head outside for a short stroll, from her dorm, watching the boat with new arrivals draw closer and closer.

Tyson was relaxing on the ride over to duel academy excited by the experiance that he would gain. He looked down at his deck making sure that all the final corrections were made. He walked to the front of the boat and was excided because he was going to start off as an oblisk blue and might be able to met his old friend. He had already plan on going directly to the dorm when he got to the island. He thought to himself about what type of people were like in te acdemey.

Alyssa was walking around the island by herself trying to not run in to anyone. She also had her dueldisk on her just cause she never knew if it would be needed in an acual duel because it was a school of duelist. She started walking to the dock were she knew that people would be there. She would hate to be seen by the new students.

Alex was waiting at the dock waiting on the fresh meat to arrive to duel academy so he could gain there decks and add them to his collection of his opponentts deck. he started to smile as he waited. He saw the boat on the horizen as it approched the island.

[size=5][sup]Inside of room 4b, in the Obelisk blue dorm, a young women stood over a bathroom sink and stared deeply into the bathroom mirrior. Her face was hidden by her long and luscious blonde hair. Drops of tears escaped the woman's face and fell into the sink. Besides the woman's hand rested a dueling deck, which looked as if it was well kept. The young women looked as if she was experiencing some sort of pain.[/sup][/size]

[size=5][sup]" Today is a new day." The women said in a depressed tone.[/sup][/size]

[size=5][sup]The woman's grip on the edge of the bathroom counter top became tighter.[/sup][/size]

[size=5][sup]" I wont allow myself to be swallowed up by this loneliness. Today is a new day and a chance to start over." She said in a more confident tone.[/sup][/size]

[size=5][sup]More tears escaped the women's face as she spoke. After several minutes the woman wiped her tears away from her face. She exited the bathroom of her dorm and grabbed a blue jacket off of her bed. The young women put on the jacket and placed a duel disk over her left arm. She rentered the bathroom and grabbed her deck. She took one more look into the mirrior , but this time she saw the smiling face of a beautiful green eyed women. It seemed as if the women, who was crying earlier had never existed.[/sup][/size]
[size=5][sup]" Alright Anri lets go meet the new students." The girl said in a now cheerful tone.[/sup][/size]

[size=5][sup]Anri left her dorm with a smile across her face and a positive attitude. She made her way across the dorm's halls and walked towards thedocks, where the new students will be arriving.[/sup][/size]

Rachel looked outside her window. She was just that much closer to living her dream in Duel Academy. After gazing at the beautiful island, she pulled out her deck and shuffled through it. She loved her zombie deck. Red Eyes Zombie Drag was her favorite monster to bring out onto the field. She had so many combos to put that monster on the field. Red Eye's and Zombie World is the perfect combo. A few minutes later she heard the captain speak on the intercom. "Welcome all new students to Duel Academy. If you look to your left you'll see our beautiful island. All your luggage will be waiting in your assigned dorms." The intercom then shut off.

Rachel stepped off the boat onto the island. She was greeted by a man. "Hello ma'am. Name please?"
Rachel didn't hear him at first she was literally taking in her new environment. "Excuse me ma'am your holding everyone up. Name please!" The man said starting to get angry. "Oh, sorry, I'm Rachel Svendson." She then got a red jacket and headed out to the red dorm which wasn't too far away from the dock.

Another year of Duel academy, where there new faces with fresh minds to learn and duels to their hearts' contents. Close to a midday, Nagarei, while in his kimono, gazing at the far coast through the window of room in the blue dorm, sipping a cup of coffee. Nagarei smiled lightly, "Ah, last day of vacation before school duty." He sipped his coffee. "So today is the arrival of new students heh, I have a good feeling this year will be adventurous." Nagarei turn to the person sitting in a chair with a coffee table beside. "Don't you think so Fen-kun?"

Fen chuckled while his head laid rest on his fist with his arm standing on the table. "Maybe, but I don't think that will entirely matter as long as things are peaceful, I don't care." He rises from his seat, walks to Nagarei's side, gazing at through the window. "Hmm, by the way... Drop the honorific, "Fen" is just fine..." He Shrugged. Nagarei laughed softly, "No can do, since you're clearly older than me." he patted at Fen's shoulder, smiling as if he's not going to budge on the change.

Fen Groaned, "Well there no point in going at it after 8 years..." Fen paused as he and Nagarei both look out at the window, saw a boat approaching from afar. Fen Amused, "Hmm, look like it's time to greet the students." Nagarei Agreed, "Indeed, well then I go and get changed then we shall go for to prepare with others." Negarei walk to the change room to put on the uniform. Fen continue to look at the boat, thinking.[i] Let's just hope for the best that will happen to the academy, morever to Nagarei... [/i]Fen walk away from the window and gone to do some stuffs around the room. After Nagarei change to his uniform, and Fen was already in one, so then they both head to the dock.

Imperia sat in the cafeteria having a cup of morning tea. This day would mark the beginning of her second year in the human world. The woman had come to understand humanity's ways in a remarkable amount of time, and as such, she was ready to communicate with the new students of Duel Academy. Slifer Red was looked down upon by most, believing only slackers and dropouts stayed there. So Imperia stayed to give out warm welcomes and gentle smiles to those that are seen as inferior.

Jenis leaned on the rear railings of the boat, looking at the island rising up around the ship, as well as the other new students awaiting their chance to attend [i]the[/i] school to learn the game of duel monsters. She couldn't help but feel somewhat excited herself, but, she reminded herself, she wasn't here just for fun, or even to learn about the card game that featured her world. No, she had to keep on the lookout for this 'malevolent force that was apparently hidden here.

It was to this end that she had made the effort to show up at entrance exams on the mainland, and arrive by boat, rather than slipping in through the weak boundaries at the academy itself. There could be no questioning where she'd come from, and with that she went through her cover again. Jenny Smith, 15, from England. Had won some local tournaments, but had stayed out of bigger events due to lack of parental consent.

[size=3]Edward was climbing a cliff over looking the docks as the new students arrived. The warm sun dried the seawater off his back. With a wide grin, he picked up the two cards laying on the nearby treestump as his friend popped up over the edge.

"C'mon man! Not my Rai-Oh!" His friend moaned.

"You were the one that made the bet, so you have no right to complain." Eddie teased. He picked up his belongings and drapped his blue uniform over his shoulders.

"I didn't think you could climb faster than me." He muttered.

"Well, I proved you wrong didn't I?" Eddie laughed, "C'mon, the new arrivals are here. Let's go check out the new blood."

As Edward turned to leave, His mind flashed back to his father's words: "It looks like your [font=Arial]gallivanting has been a stroke off luck, for once. There's something worrisome going on at that school, and I want you to find out." Ed's face darkened a bit, not only had his father given him orders out of the blue, but to have found Ed, he would have had to be spying on him this whole time. [/font]

[font=Arial]As Ed appraoched the docks, he spotted Anri and some other fellow Obelisk Blues onlookers in the distance. He gave her a smile before turning his attention to the boat.[/font][/size]

Clark laid on the bed in boat that was rocking back and forth, back and forth. "Uhhh I hate boats. Why did this academy have to be an island?" he questioned himself. He sat up in the bed, and dragged himself onto deck. When he seen the academy in sight he almost completely forgotten about his sea-sickness until he jumped up in joy and his stomach turned on him, and with that Clark turned over the railing and just stared at the water with a pale look on his face. "Should I just go back to bed. That sounds like a good idea." Clark turned to walk back inside the cabin area of the boat. He needed to go over some quick strategies anyways.

oot:the title for this says "not started/accepting"

Khloe saw and noted her fellow Obelisk blues coming out slowly and surely and before long the boat arrived with fresh faces. She had a grin on her face, but she wasn't going to go down to greet them. There would be others of her kin getting on the new kids for either being a Ra yellow or a Slifer Red. She went back into her room, grabbed her deck and duel disk, and proceeded to the lounge so she can enjoy a cup of warm white tea. She couldn't shake the thought on her mind, that the competition would be a lot rougher than previous years.

Tides of red, blue and yellow covered the grounds as the new students disembarked. Awaiting their arrival, a stage with steel scaffolding and a podium marked with Duel Academy's crest had been set up for the administration to welcome them. The freshmen and older students that had come gathered on the grass around the stage and the principal stood to begin his speech.

Edward found himself not listening after 5 minutes and decided to alleviate his boredom. He quietly made his way behind the stage, and under the cover of the stages blue backdrop, began climbing the scaffolding. He gave a booming laugh to grab people's attention and stood atop the stage, his blue uniform billowing in the wind behind him. [color=#008000]"OK, I think we've heard enough of that. Greetings newbies! I am Edward, and as your senior it is my responsibility to teach you what dueling is like here at the Academy!"[/color] Ed emphasized the r-word, realizing what he was saying, but he didn't mind taking on responsibilty if it was going to be enjoyable. [color=#008000]"And the only way to do that is with a demonstration! Now, who will help me?"[/color] Ed began pointing wildly into the crowd, [color=#008000]"One of my fellow upperclassmen? A teacher maybe? Or perhaps of you newbies?"[/color]

Most people looked annoyed and just ignored him. They had become used to his antics. Edward jumped out from his perch into the crowd. He landed on his feet as the students parted, clearing an area on the grass. He activated his modified academy-issued Duel Disk. It had translucent blue orbs across its edges that began glowing softly and yellow markings resembling circuitry decorated the monster zones. Edward stood with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face, waiting for an opponent to step forward.

Khloe drank her tea and looked out her window to see if the speech had already begun. She put on her glasses. "Edward..." She too was used to his antics but went down to the stage where everyone was observing and seemingly trying to ignore him. She stood from afar so she could have a good look. "Looks like he wants to show off his moves again." She crossed her arms and watched him try to get an opponent for the crowd to see. "Let's see if the new kids may actually do something about this, or even one of us."

Rachel looked behind her and saw a seemingly annoying blue duelist. She turned around and pulled out her duel disk. "Hey annoying kid on the stage! If I duel you will you shut up!? Honestly. Maybe we all just want to listen to the Chancellor speak and get settled. We don't need any show offs." Rachel yelled as she walked over. She then picked out her deck from her pocket. She quickly checked the cards. [i]Oh it's my old deck. I haven't used this since I beat that bully for the first time in the park. This should be interesting.[/i] After trailing in thought she put her deck in the duel disk and got up on stage. As she stepped on stage she turned on her duel disk. "Alright now. Mr. Showoff you go first!"

After the arrivals of the students and the assembly of the students, teacher and the principal. one of the blue Obelisk students began showing off and wanting to duel, Nagarei and Fenikkusu were in the crowd along with other teachers and the continuing students. "My my, He's quite an energetic, heh." Nagarei amused. Fenikusu Squinted, "I hardly think being a show off and energetic are the same thing." "Ha ha, that is youth for you, I think this will turn out to be an interesting event.", he smiled. Another student jump on the stage, challenged Edward to shut him up. "Ah another student taken up his offer to duel, this will be sightly. Nagarei amused. Fenikkusu shook his head, as he let out a sign. [i]Even your youth is nothing like this, just you are like a gentle flower at that age.[/i]

The principal ignored Edward and continued on as if he hadn't seen anything.

[i] [color=#008000]"Ohoho[/color][/i][color=#008000], we have a challenger!" [/color]Edward said, turning towards Rachel, drawing his opening five cards, [color=#008000]"And a confident one at that."[/color] he added after she offered him the first turn. He drew, swinging his arm out far the the right, his sixth card in hand. Glancing at the card, he raised it he above his head, then dropped it dramatically onto his field. [color=#008000]"I summon my Serene Psychic Witch!" [/color]A girl with dark pink hair emerged, she was about Ed's height and dressed in pink clothing and carrying strange instuments in either hand attached by wires to her waist. She stared blankly ahead as Edward picked more cards from his hand. [color=#008000]"I'll set two facedowns and end my turn there." [/color]

[spoiler=Edwards stats]
LP: 4000
Hand:3
Field: Serene Psychic Witch (1400/1200), 2 f/d
Grave: Empty
Banished:Empty[/spoiler]

Rachel spits on the floor. [i]Are you serious. Does he literally think I'm going to bother attacking that thing. He's going to get a huge benefit from it.[/i] Rachel gets fully on top of the stage and draws 6 cards. "Alright to start my turn I'm going to lay down Heavy Storm!" She placed the card on the disk and a giant twister appeared and toke the 2 face-downs with him. "Now I summon Nurse Reficule the Fallen One!" A zombie like fairy bursts out of the card. "So let me teach you something here. When my Nurse is face-up on the field. Any time you ever gain Life Points. It's lost instead!" Across the dock you could tell people were giving this look like, come on! let us get to our dorms. So after seeing that she wanted to speed it up. "So now that I've got that set I'm going to play Messenger of Peace! So any monster with 1500 or more cannot attack. And to finish my turn I'll play Upstart Goblin! So now I draw a card. And since my Nurse is on the field you take a hit instead! Alright that ends my turn!"

[spoiler=Stats]
Rachel's LP: 4000
Edwards LP: 3000
Rachel's Hand: 3
Edward's Hand: 3
Rachel's Grave: Heavy Storm, Upstart Goblin
Edward's Grave: the 2 face-downs[/spoiler]

[color=#008000]"It's going to be that way, is it? Then I'll activate Psychic Rejuvenation before it gets destroyed, which gives my 1000 life points for each Psychic I have!"[/color] his Witch gained a green aura while, green rain slowly fell on Edward, raising his life points by 1000. The strong winds then blew away his face-down Torrential Tribute. Ed was glad he used his trap when he did after he saw Nurse Reficule appear, and his Life points return to their original 4000.

[color=#008000] "Now for my turn,"[/color] he said cheerfully, drawing his card.[color=#008000] "I activate Creature Swap! Now both of our monsters will change masters."[/color] The two monsters moved obediently to the opposite sides of the field.[color=#008000] "but I won't let you keep my card, nor will I need Reficule for long. I summon Psychic Commander"[/color] a green uniform-clad monster appeared, riding a hovering machine mounted with a cannon.[color=#008000] "I'll use it's effect to lower Witch's attack points by 100 and battle it, for just a hundred of my own."[/color] The Commander gave a salute and fired his cannon, destroying Psychic Witch. [color=#008000]"With the way clear, I'll attack you with Reficule. And since Witch was destroyed, I can banish Esper Girl from my deck until your turn starts, when she'll be summoned to my field.[/color]" A rift appeared before his Duel disk and a small girl carrying a rod emerged from his deck and was sucked in [color=#008000]"Now before I end things, I think I'll use your Reficule and my commander to Synchro Summon Psychic Lifetrancer!"[/color] The bodies of Psychic Commander and Reficule dissolved, forming 3 green rings and 4 stars respectfully, these arranged themselves neatly and a column of light appeared. When it faded, a green skinned woman with a robotic arm was standing there. [color=#008000]"I'll use it's effect to banish Commander from my grave and gain 1200 points while i don't have to worry about your Reficule. Now I'll end my turn with 1 facedown and my Esper Girl will come back, banishing the top card of my deck. You go right on ahead."[/color]

[spoiler=Edwards stats]
[b]LP:[/b] 5100
[b]Hand:[/b]1
[b]Field:[/b] Psychic Lifetrancer ([b]2400[/b]/2000), Esper Girl (500/[b]300[/b]), 1 s/t
[b]Banished: [/b]Psychic Commander, 1 f/d
[b]Grave:[/b] Serene Psychic Witch, Creature Swap, Torrential Tribute, Psychic Rejuvenation
[/spoiler]

[b]Rachel's LP[/b](barring response): 2500

From many feet away, a young man named Mason Delbotoro was watching this duel intently, his cold eyes lock on every aspect. In one hand he was holding his deck, which was rather thin, and the other was tightly clenched into a fist. His hair was messy and his white t-shirt was stained and dirty. He was as still as a statue, not even looking as if he was breathing. Occasionally he would blink, but that was about it. His eyes widened when Psychic Rejuvination activated, but quickly returned to their focused glare as Ed's turn began.

What an interesting strategy, Mason thought to himself as his turn progressed. He seemed surprised when Creature Swap was activated and even more surprised when he saw Esper Girl return to the field. He grinned and muttered something inaudible as he waited for Rachel's turn to begin.

Rachel was shocked by that beating that she just got. Not only did she lose her Nurse, but she lost a good 2500 Life Points. "Wow! Great move there." Rachel said still shocked by all the damage done. Rachel drew her card and a began her turn. "Alright to start my turn I'll pay my 100 Lift Points to keep Messenger of on the field, next I'll play the Swords of Revealing Light! This should draw me some time to get myself set up. Now I play Monster Reborn! So with it I'll bring back the only pick I got. Nurse return!" The Zombie like fairy returned to the field. "Now I'll play Soul Taker! Soul Taker is simple. You gain 1000 Lift Points, but instead because my favorite Nurse you lose it instead! Also along with it's effect. I can destroy one monster on the field. Obviously I'm taking out your Syncro! Now I end with a face-down." She set the card and waited for him to start. [i]If my Nurse can fend it's self then next turn I'll serve a huge blow with my Gift Card. We just need to wait[/i]

Rachel's LP: 2400
Edward's LP: 4100

Ed become a bit annoyed. [color=#008000]"Boring! Why do you keep stalling? You're spoiling my fun. But I suppose the challenge also makes it fun. I draw!"[/color] With a dramatic flourish, Edward picked up a card from his deck. [color=#008000]"The card I drew was Psychokinesis; If I control a Psychic-type monster, it lets me destroy one of your cards, but then I take 1000 points of damage. I'll use it to destroy your pesky Swords!"[/color] Esper Girl held it's rod out infront of herself and formed a a black ball of electricity. The ball moved from sword to sword shattering each onebefore shooting back at Edward, causing his Life Points to drop. Edward winced a bit but moved on. (Response?)

[color=#008000]"For my Normal Summon, I'll bring out one very helpful robot, Psi-Blocker!"[/color] A robot covered in translucent white plastic emerged; it examined the field with it's glowing green eyes. [color=#008000]"Using Psi-Blocker, I can declare 1 card name, in this case your 'Messenger of Peace', and its effects will be negated until the end of your next turn. Meaning I can with my strongest monsters. I tune my level 2 Esper Girl with my level 4 Psi-Blocker."[/color] like last time, his monsters became rings and stars, which in turn became a pillar of light. [color=#008000]"Abandoning the mind, the body gains might. Knowledge is its power, Appear now, Psychic Nightmare!"[/color] From the pillar of light, a large blue demo came into sight. It had bat-like wings, beastly horns, and a mane of wild green hair. [color=#008000]"When Esper Girl is sent to the grave, that face-down card that was banished is added to my hand."[/color] Looking at the card, he silently thanked his sister, Esper Girl, from giving him the card he would need [color=#008000]"Oh right, Psychic Nightmare. Well, normally I would try to guess the card in your hand, but you dont have a hand so it makes things pretty straight forward. Psychic Nightmare attack Nurse Reficule with Psychic Scream!"[/color] The demon let out a terrible roar that destroyed Reficule and reduced Rachel's Life points by 1000.

Edward was smiling gleefully now, clearly pleased with the way the duel was progressing. He was also starting to get more attention from the crowd. [color=#008000]"This is the kind of duel you should expect from everyone at Duel Academy. I really want to see what you can do to turn this around, so please show me."[/color]

[spoiler=Edwards stats]
[b]LP:[/b] 3100
[b]Hand:[/b]1
[b]Field:[/b] Psychic Nightmare ([b]2400[/b]/1800), 1 s/t
[b]Banished: [/b]Psychic Commander
[b]Grave:[/b] Serene Psychic Witch, Creature Swap, Torrential Tribute, Psychic Rejuvenation, Psychic Lifetrancer, Psychokinesis, Esper Girl, Psi-Blocker
[/spoiler]

[b]Rachel's LP[/b](barring response): 1400

"ugggh! This ain't going well for me." Rachel groaned drawing a card which was most likely going to be her last turn by the looks of where Edward was set up. [i]Yes! Another Nurse![/i] Rachel grew I smile on her face. She could finish this duel. All she needed to do is play her Rain of Mercey and her Gift Card when Nurse is on the field and he's done! "I'll pay 100 for my Peace card. Let me first say I am so luck that I drew another Nurse! So now I summon my 2nd Nurse!" The undead fairy returned to the field. "And now I reveal the card I hid face-down last turn! Gift Card! This card originally would of given you 3000 Life Points. But since Nurse is on the field you now have 100 Lift Points. Your move."

Rachel's LP: 1300

Edward took the hit hard, staggering on his feet for a moment before looking back at his opponent with a smile. [color=#008000]"3000 points in one go? Ow that stings! But, I have still 100 points left, which is plenty. My turn!"[/color] He grabbed the card with two fingers, and placed in in his hand. He then selected the card Esper Girl had gotten him and raised it above his head, then slamming it down on his disk. [color=#008000]"I summon my favourite card, the Silent Psychic Wizard!"[/color] As he said this, the card version of himself appeared. It was a strange feeling, like looking at yourself in a mirror reflected by another mirror. The quiet monster wore blue clothing and cape under silver armour with blue translucent orbs and a triangular helmet that obscured most of his face. He carried a long weapon with a continuous electricity as a blade attached to his body by wires. [color=#008000]"When Silent Wizard is Normal summoned, I can banish a psychic from my graveyard, and when it gets sent to the grave itself, I can special summon that monster. I banish Psi-Blocker!"[/color] Silent Wizard slashed at the air and a rift opened, Psychic Commander visible inside. A ghostly image of a robot rose from his duel disk, getting sucked into the rift. [color=#008000]"Before the way closes, I activate my trap, Brain Hazard! This allows me to Special Summon one of my Psychics that has been banished"[/color] Psi Blocker reached out of the rift and stood beside the other two monsters. [color=#008000]"Now that it's back, I can use it's effect to nullify your Messenger of Peace again! Psychic Nightmare, attack her Reficule! It's been fun newbie, but it's all over now! Silent Psychic Wizard, attack her directly with Synapse Slash!"[/color] Psychic Nightmare destroyed the second Reficule as it had done to the first and Silent Wizard leaped at Rachel striking the final blow.

[color=#008000]"As I said, this is the way we do things here. But worry not, everyone here makes improvement, it'll be as true for you and the rest of the freshmen here, as it was for me. Now if you'll excuse me."[/color] Edward turned away and dashed out through the crowd, towards the Obelisk dorm building.

Archived