The Spirits of Duel Academy (IC) (PG-13) (Started/Not Accepting) "We're Decent!"

Finally getting off of the boat Clark stumbled off of the dock towards the crowd. When he finally arrived at the crowd he seen one guy jump off of the platform. "Well at least I'm off that boat, but I wonder what I missed." He wondered through the crowd pushing his way to the front getting stuck about halfway through the crowd. "Hmm oh well, wonder what it was." Reaching into his pockets Clark felt his deck there pulling it out and looking at the top card in it. A Red-eyes Black Dragon sat there looking up at him.

Mason stared after Edward as he dashed off. [color=#000080]What an idiot[/color], he thought to himself. However, he couldn't help but be impressed with the way the duel ended. He still thought that Edward's strategy was very interesting, but he found his attitude upsetting. "[color=#000080]I have to duel him sometime." [/color][color=#000000]He said aloud before starting towards the Slifer Red dorm, picking up a red backpack that he had set down next to his chair along the way. He carefully placed his deck in one of the pockets before slinging the bag around onto his back and starting to walk a bit faster. [/color]

After arriving at the island Kyo dropped of his things in his room and asked the dorm supervisor about Professor Banners things but it appeared he didn't keep any of his alchemic work at the dorm. Kyo had to figure that Banner had had a lab somewhere on the island and it would most likely be hidden somewhere near the red dorm for easy access and so he began to look for it's location, eventually finding a large stone slab that hand Numbers carved into it with lines about them. Kyo figured this to be some kind of key to allow access to the lab and after studying it for a while he figured out the code from what numbers where used and the slab began to move reveling a stare case and Kyo began to go down into the lab.

The rest of Rachel's life points darned to 0. "uggghhhh, those damn blues!" Rachel screamed. "I was this close to finishing him too!" Rachel then turned and noticed she was in front of all the other fresh mans. "Well that's a little embarrassing...." she said starting to blush. Quickly she walked off the stage. [I]Well time to go to my dorm. Wonder who my room mate is.[/I] Taking quick steps she found her stuff and picked them up to take to the Red dorm. "Hopefully I don't room with a guy." she murmurs. Grabbing her key she drops her things. Then opening the door finds a nice and cozy room with a 3 bunk. "Well I dibs top." Rachel said throwing her stuff up top.

After the Duel Subsided with a heavy ending from Edward's final blow, Nagarei applaud for such an event. "Well that was entertaining, expected of a continuing student." Nagarei Smiled Slightly. Fenikkusu simply nodded with out a word spoken. At the time, Nagarei do wonder what on Fenikkusu's mind, even though they have been best friend since that day but after working at the duel academy, he's changed a bit. After the assembly from the Chancellor, Negarei approach to the new students as Fenikkusu followed. Nagarei Greeted, " Hello, I am Professor Shindou and this assistant is Mr. Nenshorui." He continued, "For all those who are enrolled to Obelisk Blue, please come with us."

Fenikkusu tend to get an uneasy feeling off and on, He had wonder what lies in this school. He has research that there were frequent legends and history such as abandoned dorm and underground facility. Such as those give him a rush down his spine, it seem this school had countless encounters with supernatural phenomenons ever the while. He believe it won't be long still something will happen, not to mention back in the Spirit World, a lot of Spirits were wreaking over territories. Just remembering the pasts , he can feel his old woulds trembling.

"That would include me." Clark said softly more to himself then anyone. He put his deck away and started moving towards the professor and his assistant. He wanted to stand out more at the moment but his sea legs wouldn't let him do anything yet. "Damn, I hate boats." again he said to himself. At this point people around him probably thought he was crazy or something for talking to himself. As he and the other Obelisk Blue students were walking towards the professor and his assistant, Clark looked to see the ocean and out of the corner of his eyes he thought he seen a dual monster appear and then disappear. "I must be going crazy."

Tyson enjoyed the duel that had started shortly after he got off the boat. He watched the duel end and shock his head thinking to himself, " What type of person shows off the stradigys right off the back?" He looked around to see that there were some upper classmen still around. He soon over heard a voice calling the blue freshmen to join over next to a profecer. he over herd some one talking through the crowd. Alyssa Who was still above all the action was watching still trying not to be seen as she looked over the new students. Alex smiled as he saw his fellow blue member win. He walked over and stood next to the profecer and examened the blues standing before him. He had an unhappy look over his face as if he didin't approve of thigroup of new blues.

Mason made it to the dorm and entered it slowly. He looked around and said, "[color=#4b0082]Well, it's not as bad as Kenny's apartment." [color="#222222"]He looked around for another moment before heading over to his dorm room.[/color][/color] He opened the door and saw two beds that were spaced well accross the room. "[color=#4b0082]Somebody likes their space.[/color]" He said, dropping his bag onto the bed closer to the door. He rummaged through it and pulled out his Battle City duel disk, some old t-shirts, a book and a necklace that had an old, beaten-up and worn out card clipped onto it. He picked up the card and stared at it. The cold yellow eyes and evil grin of the Patrician of Darkness stared back at him. "[color=#4b0082]You and me against the world, my friend.[/color]" He said to it, before slinging the necklace on and pullling out one more thing from his bag: His dorm jacket. He stared at it for a moment, before snorting loudly and tying it around his waist. He couldn't beleive they were making him wear something so idiotic. He sighed and sat down on the bed to quietly read his book.

Archived