[Single] Prototype Luster Coder

DestinyGame

[img]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/4441/487823gd.jpg[/img]
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Each time you activate a Spell or Trap Card, place 1 Counter on this card. Once per turn, you can remove a number of Counter(s) from this card: Special Summon a Level 4 or lower Machine-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard with Levels equal to the number of removed Counter(s).

You cannot [i]remove from play[/i] counters, they are simply removed.

The card is too slow, and with such low ATK it will rarely survive a second turn. Unless you focus in Summoning Level 1 Machines, this card is outclassed by existing Level 5 Synchros such as Hyper Librarian and Catastor. I believe only "Morphtronic" Decks would be able to abuse this card by Summoning Celfon.

To make it slightly better, I suggest to swap the restrictions: Allow it to gain a counter each time a Spell/Trap activates, but to Summon a monster once per turn.

[quote name='shinkenger4ever' timestamp='1321669164' post='5651781']

Each time you activate a Spell or Trap Card is activated
[/quote]
I think something got f*cked up around here in regards to grammar.

Make it so it only gets a counter when you use a spell card, then the summoning effect is once per turn. Making the counter gain once per turn would make it too slow to begin with, but allowing you to summon 2 low level monsters for quick synchros might be too much. Get more ideas on the summon effect, idk.

Oops, sorry about the grammar. But calm down, there's no need to said "fu*k" for such a small thing like that. And about the card, I can see an interesting point that although you guys always tell people how to make "balance" card, you actually ENJOY using OPed cards, right? Who would run a Synchro Deck without Brionac, Trishula, Hyper Librarian. I just make it practical so everyone WOULD surely use it if it really were released. Anyway, since you all said that this card is OPed, I'll fix it.

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1321716366' post='5652524']
I actually didn't say f*ck you, I said something f*cked up. Should probably watch words a bit, wasn't insulting anything.
[/quote]

I did not mean that you insulted me. Just avoid using the work "fu*k" as much as possible, ok? I also limited the Summon effect to once per turn, which I also agree would make this card better.

Archived