[Daemon] A number? D:

Simping For Hina

[center][img]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/DeathlyFiend/DaemonsSingles2.png[/img]
[img]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/DeathlyFiend/Singles/NO891.png[/img][img]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/DeathlyFiend/Singles/CNO89.png[/img][/center]
[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i][b][size=3]Number 89: Eviator Fiend: [/size][/b][/i][/font][/left]
[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i][b][size=3]2 or more Level 5 monsters[/size][/b][/i][/font][/left]
[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i][b][size=3]Once per turn: You can detach 1 Exceed Material from this card; Activate 1 of the following effects:• Destroy 1 card on the field.• Negate the activation of a Spell OR Trap Card.• Randomly discard 1 card from your opponent's hand.• Banish the top card of your Deck.[/size][/b][/i][/font][/left]

[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i][b][size=3]Chaos Number 89: Darkening Eviator Fiend: [/size][/b][/i][/font][/left]
[left][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i][b][size=3]3 or more Level 5 monsters[/size][/b][/i][/font][/left]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][i][b][size=3]You can Exceed Summon this card (from the Extra Deck) by attaching 1 face-up "Number 89: Eviator Fiend" you control and all of its Exceed Material (if any) to this card as Exceed Materials. You can detach 1 Exceed Material from this card; Destroy 1 card on the field. If this card has no Exceed Material: Banish it.[/size][/b][/i][/font]

Sexy edits, bro.
Is [b]OR[/b] supposed to be capitalized in the newest OCG? Haven't seen a card with that yet.

Also, Kassadan in the Number 89 looks kind of horizontally squished by like a mere 40 pixels and i have ocd XD
Also, i don't think Chaos 89 is worth bringing out. TBH, i'd rather have 2 Number 89's because lvl 5's are not common in decks anyways

[quote name='sgrug4' timestamp='1321724206' post='5652776']
Sexy edits, bro.
Is [b]OR[/b] supposed to be capitalized in the newest OCG? Haven't seen a card with that yet.

Also, Kassadan in the Number 89 looks kind of horizontally squished by like a mere 40 pixels and i have ocd XD
Also, i don't think Chaos 89 is worth bringing out. TBH, i'd rather have 2 Number 89's because lvl 5's are not common in decks anyways
[/quote]Don't know if OR is, but I saw it once, so why not.
Kassadan is not squished, though. D: I checked it on gimp....
I guess I should edit Chaos then.

Give 2nd pic of Harbringer Kassadin to me pleaaaaaaaase. <3 I love it so so so so much!

And now... I honestly feel that the 2nd card should be buffed by quite a considerable amount. Using Number 89 isn't even that big of a cost... Considering how at the end of it all you're still going to be using around 3 Level/2 Level 5s and a Rank 5 either way. Make it so that it can use it's effect more than once per turn and it should be good!

[quote name='-Tsubaki-' timestamp='1321748972' post='5653967']
Give 2nd pic of Harbringer Kassadin to me pleaaaaaaaase. <3 I love it so so so so much!

And now... I honestly feel that the 2nd card should be buffed by quite a considerable amount. Using Number 89 isn't even that big of a cost... Considering how at the end of it all you're still going to be using around 3 Level/2 Level 5s and a Rank 5 either way. Make it so that it can use it's effect more than once per turn and it should be good!
[/quote]http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/7/79952/1896951-kassadin_splash_4.jpg
Okay, but that, to me, isn't that big of a change. Do you have more suggestions?

[quote name='Daemon' timestamp='1321749164' post='5653969']
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/7/79952/1896951-kassadin_splash_4.jpg
Okay, but that, to me, isn't that big of a change. Do you have more suggestions?
[/quote]

Trust me, it's a big change when you blow up your opponent's backrow for guaranteed safety.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well even if it was necrobumped, its a nice card you've got anyways... seems really useful, the first one does anyway

I'm sure it's because of the template, but arent they Xyz's? oh well... thats nothing major... but i think chaos numbers have the same stats, like Number [b]C[/b]39: Utopia... but a different-ish effect, which you have...
but like rag said, i dont get why the Chaos number has a weaker effect that the normal number... i can tell you made it more powerful with the ATK, but still... needs same stats

well, even though its a plot device (numbers), i like yours, seems very useful and powerful... maybe increase the ATK on the regular number (to also keep the chaos number powerful, and since its a rank 5)...
9/10 from me... good job :D

Archived