Darkstorm Dragon

Cause the last thread is pretty far down and this is on DN.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Darkstorm_Dragon

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111118224959/yugioh/images/thumb/7/7a/DarkstormDragon-ORCS-JP-SR.jpg/300px-DarkstormDragon-ORCS-JP-SR.jpg[/img]

So if you don't know.

Step 1: This
Step 2: Supervise this
Step 3: Send this to grave for eff (which I need to know whether or not it will be negated when you send supervise); Heavy the field with eff
Step 4: SS another one with vise
Step 5: Xyz summon Thunder End; nuke rest of field.

Discuss.

[quote name='Hadouken Red' timestamp='1321734948' post='5653301']
Incredible card. This is what Gemini monsters should be like. Of course, it breathes a ton of new life into Supervise. Konami finally got their act together and started making good gemini monsters that arn't Neos Alius. Well done Konami.
[/quote]
y u no like gigavise

OT: Card is amazing design, and they did this right. Is pretty important 2 of it make Thunder-End, and besides, its art and stats and Att/Type are amazing.

[quote name='Darkplant - FEAR' timestamp='1321740767' post='5653520']
y u no like gigavise

OT: Card is amazing design, and they did this right. Is pretty important 2 of it make Thunder-End, and besides, its art and stats and Att/Type are amazing.
[/quote]Well... it COULD use another 100 ATK...

Too bad there's only 1 other Dragon Gemini, else I'd make a deck based all around it Dragonvise.

[quote name='TheTurtleOnceCalledGod' timestamp='1321744360' post='5653697']
Dracovise may be competitive one day, who knows.
[/quote][spoiler='Eh, maybe'][img]http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee395/AggroDrago/DanteOTK.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[quote name='Passion Pit' timestamp='1321743951' post='5653665']
Well... it COULD use another 100 ATK...

Too bad there's only 1 other Dragon Gemini, else I'd make a deck based all around it Dragonvise.
[/quote]

ITT: It's hard to abuse [Prefix]vise with only 1 Gemini in the deck.

This is even easier to get out than Gigaplant, it's a dark dragon, that conveniently happens to be level 8 for Trade-in. Whilst in the graveyard it's a normal... it gets virtually EVERYTHING to get it onto the field.

[quote name='Evil Tristan' timestamp='1321755329' post='5654176']
ITT: It's hard to abuse [Prefix]vise with only 1 Gemini in the deck.

This is even easier to get out than Gigaplant, it's a dark dragon, that conveniently happens to be level 8 for Trade-in. Whilst in the graveyard it's a normal... it gets virtually EVERYTHING to get it onto the field.
[/quote]When I said a deck based around Dragonvise, I meant that that's the main goal of the deck. In my current deck, that's merely one of the possibilities allotted.

[quote name='Passion Pit' timestamp='1321755766' post='5654193']
When I said a deck based around Dragonvise, I meant that that's the main goal of the deck. In my current deck, that's merely one of the possibilities allotted.
[/quote]

Well, when you base it solely around this it becomes a worse deck anyway... So it makes sense not to be purely Dragonvise...

Archived