OMG Uria got support too

Umbra

Seal of Binding Restraint
Continuous Trap Card
Select 1 monster your opponent controls. The selected monster cannot leave the field, except by this card's effect, cannot change its Battle Position, and its ATK/DEF become 0. If this card is destroyed, destroy the selected monster.

Herald of Searing Flames
Trap Card
After activation, this card is also treated as a Monster Card (FIRE/Spellcaster-type/Level 4/1600 ATK/1100 DEF) with the following effect:
• Tribute this card: Add 1 "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames" in your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. Then, Set 1 Continuous Trap Card (except "Herald of Searing Flames") in your Graveyard on your side of the field.

Cleansing Fire
Quick-Play Spell
Send up to 3 Continuous Trap Cards in your Deck to the Graveyard: destroy the same number of cards on the field. If you do not control a face-up "Uria, Lord of Searing Flames", discard the same amount of cards instead.

Flourishing Firestorm
Continuous Trap Card
When this card leaves the field: inflict 800 damage to your opponent. You can discard 1 card: Set this card in your Graveyard on your side of the field.

Searing Engine
Continuous Trap
You can pay 1000 Life Points: Activate 1 Continuous Trap Card in your Graveyard.

[quote name='Umbra' timestamp='1321743971' post='5653666']
Didn't see yours, my mistake. :)
[/quote]

It's fine, since it was kinda difficult for me to find it as well, without searching it with the My Content function. And what I said earlier still stands, my cards might be decent support, but your cards are generally better.

Archived