Temporary Solution for Image Uploading in the Card Maker

J-Max

Question

Just follow these easy steps and everything will go great!

1) Upload your selected Image to your favorite Image Uploading Site (I use Tinypic)
2) Select the Direct Link when the Image is uploaded.
3) In the Card Maker, where the Picture URL is based, paste your Direct Link there.
4) Generate!

And there you have it. Hope that helps.

• Answers 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1322781919' post='5679089']
It seems to be only working when you're logged off. Some people already noticed this.
[/quote]

I see, This glitch keep's getting weirder and weirder

[quote name='Raptor-Clown' timestamp='1322814407' post='5680275']
Yesterday when I logged back into my account after being along time off this site, when I wanted to make a new card, when I finished uploading the picture and it was JPG. and when I generated it... it was blank like white, and I opened my other already done cards and they're blank too! it wasn't like this! Please Somebody Explain!
[/quote]

Yea I've noticed that as well, something is wrong with the site

Yesterday when I logged back into my account after being along time off this site, when I wanted to make a new card, when I finished uploading the picture and it was JPG. and when I generated it... it was blank like white, and I opened my other already done cards and they're blank too! it wasn't like this! Please Somebody Explain!

I really hope this doesn't lead back to what happened before where you had to re-input all of your uploaded pictures. Sure, I have 'em all on my computer, but most of the image names don't match the card name, and my library of cards has certainly increased by quite a bit since then.

Edit: BTW, when did this glitch start happening exactly? I imagine the problem is probably something in the coding that does the process of actually generating the picture onto the card and not the saving of the file. This is made apparent because the upload link still exists on old cards, but it just doesn't generate. I also have another theory that the owner of the site may have actually switched off permission to view the uploaded pictures because I get this message when I try to access the image directly:

(question mark)[color=#0000ff]xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" (Question mark)[/color]

[indent=1][url="http://images.yugiohcardmaker.net/155827/815441965.jpg#"][b][font=Courier New][color=#ff0000]-[/color][/font][/b][/url] [color=#990000]Error[/color][/indent]

[indent=1][color=#990000]Code [/color][b]AllAccessDisabled [/b][color=#0000ff]/[/color][color=#990000]Code[/color][/indent]

[indent=1][color=#990000]Message [/color][b]All access to this object has been disabled [/b][color=#0000ff]/[/color][color=#990000]Message[/color][/indent]

[indent=1][color=#990000]RequestId [/color][b]73D2BD6B49396232 [/b][color=#0000ff]/[/color][color=#990000]RequestId[/color][/indent]

[indent=1][color=#990000]HostId [/color][b]hz0jA+R6EBDpJaCb8+5vLtAAw7K8IVcgJzOyrcCZrzlSJ+lOBkS85axtfAf7tJMf /[/b][color=#990000]HostId [/color][/indent]
[color=#0000ff]/[/color][color=#990000]Error[/color]

[quote name='Raptor-Clown' timestamp='1322814407' post='5680275']
[/quote]
We've been saying countless times we don't know the cause. That's the whole reason this topic was created.

[quote name='pfaccioxx' timestamp='1322781539' post='5679079']
Hay I just tried to make a new card to see if the glitch had bin fixed yet, AND IT WORKED!
but then after I logged in to try to fix the cards I already uploaded it stopped working!
WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON!?
[/quote]
It seems to be only working when you're logged off. Some people already noticed this.

Archived