Black Garden, Anyone?

Zextra

[center][img]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7995/alluringflorarosalian.png[/img]
[i][b]Lore:[/b][/i][/center]
[center][i][b]You can discard this card; add 1 “Black Garden” from your Deck to your hand. While “Black Garden” is face-up on the field, this card gains 1200 ATK and cannot be destroyed by card effects. When a Token is Summoned: You can add 1 Plant-type monster from your Deck to your hand with a Level equal to or less than the Level of the Token. [/b][/i][/center]

[center]Please leave comments and suggestions. Thanks! :)[/center]

[quote name='JanMonster' timestamp='1321792322' post='5654683']
since it is a field searcher (Harpie queen, zeradias, hero gold) i think it should have 2100 total ATK while it is face-up on its field. this is just to keep consistency.
[/quote]
Do you know how Black Garden works?

Makes token plants better as well, though Black Garden is the most useful idea. Trying to figure out the attack gain effect, since you worded it like a continuous effect but made it start a chain...idk.

Thanks, guys.
@ Miror - The effect is continuous while Black Garden is on the field; if you're wondering about that - assuming it was summoned before Black Garden is played, then it wouldn't be affected by Black Garden, since its summon was before the ATK halving taking effect

[quote name='Twilight Sparkle' timestamp='1321830555' post='5655776']
Continuous effects don't have colons or semi colons.

Also as it is, the attack gain is taken into consideration immediately, so Black Garden would shrink the gain too.
[/quote]
I'll get rid of the colon when I get on PS tonight.
Thanks

Archived