A mix of Hopeless Dragon, Rescue Rabbit, and Dinosaurs/Xyz...

WhoAreYou?

This deck is exactly what the title says. I'll just show you the deck and then explain how I'd use it (I use duelingnetwork):

Monster [21]
Alexandrite Dragon x3
Blue-Eyes White Dragon x3
Kabazauls x3
Luster Dragon x3
Sabersaurus x3
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x3
Rescue Rabbit x3

Spell [15]
Card Destruction
Dark Hole
Dragon's Mirror
Faustian Bargain
Future Fusion
Heavy Storm
Mind Control
Monster Reborn
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Swing of Memories x2
Trade-In
White Elephant's Gift x2

Trap [4]
Solemn Judgment
Solemn Warning x2
Torrential Tribute

Extra [15]
Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon
Five-Headed Dragon
Daigusto Emeral x3
Evolzar Dolkka x2
Evolzar Laggia x2
Number 16: Shock Ruler blahblahblah x3 (too lazy to remember the rest of the name)
Thunder End Dragon
Verz Ouroboros x2

Most of the games I played with this deck, I end up using mostly the dragons because the deck adapts to it.

I use Rescue Rabbit for several reasons: a) Bring out two dragons, use one for Red-Eyes, bring out another dragon, run your opponent down. b ) Bring out two dinosaurs, Xyz summon an Evolzar monster. c) Use White Elephant's gift for free cards.

The reason I have Faustian Bargain in this deck is for a free monster. Use for Xyz, or a tribute for Blue-Eyes (If all else fails). I'm not sure if there's a better card than FB (lol fb) that has a similar effect. I'd take out FB though.

Swing of Memories is pretty obvious here: Xyz or Red-Eyes.

I use White Elephant's gift ONLY on a SPECIAL summoned monster for free cards.

The reason I have only ONE Trade-In is because whenever I draw one, it ends up a dead draw. It's useful at the right moment, but the right moment almost never happens with this deck. (Gosh, I wonder why that is >.>)

I prefer to use an Ultimate Dragon instead of a second FHD for a good reason: Daigusto's effect. I can bring back BEUD from the grave easily. I mean, sure, I can do that with Red-Eyes too, but still.

Questions, comments, suggestions, criticisms will be helpful.

Definitely add Black Luster. It causes ragequits.

-1 card destruction
-1 Faustian

+1 Burial from a Different Dimension
+1 Trade-In

You'll get owned if you use Card Destruction against a Dark Worlds deck.

Burial lets you reuse banished rabbits, and things like Wyvern and such. At least get rid of Card Destruction if nothing else.

[quote name='DJVD' timestamp='1321850454' post='5656482']
I understand the Koumori is for the Black Luster, but why add Luster? I'm curious. (:
[/quote]You know we're talking about v-THIS-v Black Luster, right? vv

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111011064345/yugioh/images/4/43/BlackLusterSoldierEnvoyoftheBeginningGLD4-EN-GUR-LE.png[/img]

Archived