[Single] Starblitz Dragon

gimmepie

Please review :D.

[img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/6504/490484.jpg[/img]

Effect: This card is also treated as a synchro monster. You can special summon this card from your hand or deck by removing from play a Dragon synchro monster. You can send this card from the field to the graveyard to negate a monster or spell/trap cards effect and destroy it. If you do so special summon this card during the end phase of the turn this effect was activated.

[quote name='gimmepie' timestamp='1321895031' post='5656990']
I'm thinking of increasing it's level and adding a field nuke effect.
[/quote]
Why on earth would you do that?

First off, I have to ask, how does a card not in the extra deck function as a Synchro Monster everywhere, as the text implies? You need to specify somewhere, like in the hand/field/Graveyard. The same goes for the Dragon synchro you are banishing- From WHERE? Now, onto the dragon itself, it's a walking, summoning from deck w/o Assault Mode Activate Stardust/AM for any dragon Synchro, which there is a Dragon Synchro for every level from 5 to 10, the level 10 being an OTK monster that, should it fail, is nothing but a beatstick.

Its last effect is way too strong, and it's just odd overall. You need to change the last effect to negating only one type of M/S/T. And SSing THIS from the deck is hella broken.

In fact, make it only SS from hand, make it a Nomi (AKA only SSd by itself), and then you might have something that's not horrendously broken, but Eclipse Wyvern exists, so I doubt it.

Make it require just Stardust or something.

It is really unoriginal as it just mirrors Stardust's variants, and its really broken.

EDIT: There we go, OCG.

This card is also treated as a Synchro Monster. You can Special Summon this card from your hand or deck by banishing a Dragon-type Synchro monster. When your opponent activates a card effect: You can send this face-up card to the Graveyard; Negate the activation and effect of that card, and destroy it; you can Special Summon this card during the End Phase of a turn this card was sent to the Graveyard by this effect.

... I think.

Thats why I'm thinking of making it:
Lv10
"This card can be special summoned from the hand by banishing a level eight or higher, Dragon synchro monster from the field. When a card effect that would destroy a card(s) is activated you can activate this effect; Destroy all cards on the field. If you do so special summon this card during the end phase."
Would that be better and more original?

Archived