Monotone Kaito

Simping For Hina

My god, look at dat style change. It's like your style before you went all "GENOCIDE AND ARMAGEDDON STOCKS" for a while, but much more refined.

Simple but interesting fractals, and that saturated high-contrast daemon-style fx.

Probably lighting is too strong here compared to the pretty dark background, and MY GOD THE TEXT HURTS MY EYES.

[quote name='Cursed Reaction' timestamp='1321898550' post='5657070']
My god, look at dat style change. It's like your style before you went all "GENOCIDE AND ARMAGEDDON STOCKS" for a while, but much more refined.

Simple but interesting fractals, and that saturated high-contrast daemon-style fx.

Probably lighting is too strong here compared to the pretty dark background, and MY GOD THE TEXT HURTS MY EYES.
[/quote]I HATE THE TEXT TOO, my computer is being a dickwad, so I am working on my laptop.
High constrast is the only way to go :3
I fix the lighting and remove the text. I am glad you like my style :3

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDouble [s]kill [/s]focal.
One thing that a lot of people forget to do is adjust the fractals.
Copy + pasting a fractal or any resource for that matter without editing to fit the tag is actually making the piece worse.

In general do not rely too much on fractals, I honestly don't even use them anymore.

[quote name='NightWalker' timestamp='1321922769' post='5658138']
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDouble [s]kill [/s]focal.
One thing that a lot of people forget to do is adjust the fractals.
Copy + pasting a fractal or any resource for that matter without editing to fit the tag is actually making the piece worse.

In general do not rely too much on fractals, I honestly don't even use them anymore.
[/quote]I actually smudged the fractals for this one to get the results, guess that didn't work. I could work more on that.
Double focal...?
I am still practicing soft brushing more and more, though.

Archived