[YugiohCardMakerNet] “Terraform Lost Spirit Girl”, “Fire Queen”, and "Water Queen" – New Original Cards

YugiohCardMakerNet

[YugiohCardMakerNet] “Terraform Lost Spirit Girl”, “Fire Queen”, and "Water Queen" – New Original Cards

New Original Cards Below:

[img]http://i40.tinypic.com/11jpt0g.jpg[/img]

Terraform Lost Spirit Girl

After activation, place 1 “Fire Counter”, 1 “Water Counter”, and 1 “Light Counter” on this card. Then, Special Summon this card in Defense Position on your side of the field; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Fairy-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). You do not lose the Duel even if your Life Points become 0. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. For each time you take Battle Damage, place 1 “Spirit Counter” on this card. When there are 20 “Spirit Counters” on this card, you win the Duel. Then, when an attacking monster your opponent control and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the attacking monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to you during the rest of this Duel. This card is treated as an Effect Monster Card while it is in the Graveyard. If this card would be removed from the field, you can remove 1 “Water Counter” from this card instead. (This card is also still treated as a Trap Card.)

[img]http://i44.tinypic.com/2wq4oyr.jpg[/img]

Fire Queen

After activation, place 10 “Spirit Counters”, 1 “Water Counter”, and 1 “Light Counter” on this card. During each of your turns, you can move 1 “Spirit Counter”, 1 “Water Counter”, or/and 1 “Fire Counter” from this card to another face-up card that you can place a “Spirit Counter”, a “Water Counter”, or/and “Fire Counter” on. When there are no “Spirit Counters” on this card, destroy this card. Then, Special Summon this card in Defense Position on your side of the field; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Spellcaster-Type/FIRE/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). You do not lose the Duel even if your Life Points become 0. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. For each time you take Battle Damage, place 1 “Fire Counter” on this card. When there are 10 “Fire Counters” on this card, destroy this card. Then, when an attacking monster your opponent control and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the attacking monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to you during the rest of this Duel. This card is treated as an Effect Monster Card while it is in the Graveyard. If this card would be removed from the field, you can remove 1 “Water Counter” from this card instead. (This card is also still treated as a Trap Card.)

[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/15y7bq.jpg[/img]

Water Queen - NEW ORIGINAL CARD

This card is treated as a Counter Trap Card. After activation, place 10 “Spirit Counters”, 1 “Water Counter”, and 1 “Fire Counter” on this card. During each of your turns, you can move 1 “Spirit Counter”, 1 “Water Counter”, or/and 1 “Light Counter” from this card to another face-up card that you can place a “Spirit Counter”, a “Water Counter”, or/and “Light Counter” on. When there are no “Spirit Counters” on this card, destroy this card. Then, Special Summon this card in Defense Position on your side of the field; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Spellcaster-Type/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0). You do not lose the Duel even if your Life Points become 0. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. For each time you take Battle Damage, place 1 “Light Counter” on this card. When there are 10 “Light Counters” on this card, destroy this card, then you lose the duel. Then, when an attacking monster your opponent control and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the attacking monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to you during the rest of this Duel. This card is treated as an Effect Monster Card while it is in the Graveyard. If this card would be removed from the field, you can remove 1 “Water Counter” from this card instead. Also, a new Field Spell Card cannot be activated. (This card is also still treated as a Spell Card.)

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321902226' post='5657187']
you can't special summon a trap

with regards to the 10 counters and you'll win effect, I'm a bit unsure

because you said take damage. You didn't specify what kind of damage, nor did you say who has to do the damage to you

because of that 10 counters should be relatively easy to get, and therefore might be broken
[/quote]

[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Trap_Monster"]http://yugioh.wikia....ki/Trap_Monster[/url]

I did change to "damage" to "Battle Damage".

Then, when an attacking monster your opponent control and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the attacking monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to you during the rest of this Duel.

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321902226' post='5657187']
you can't special summon a trap
[/quote]

So you're saying that Tiki Soul / Tiki Curse aren't real cards because you cannot Special Summon Trap Cards? If the effects states that you can do some action, you can do it.

I really do not know what to say about them, but the 10 counter win effect of the first card is bad card design, really. Sure, it takes a bit long to get those 10 counters on it, but as I said, effects that have a condition that make you auto-win are badly designed. But anyways, you're likely not going to get that effect anyways, since there are so many ways to get rid of these cards, other than destroying. So cards like Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning / Chaos Sorcerer, any Spell / Trap Card that destroy / return / send to hand / Grave or Deck, make short work of these cards. The second card really isn't worth it, because the first card already does it better, because of its auto-win effect.

Just one thing is bugging me, what does this "Then, when an attacking monster your opponent control and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the attacking monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to you during the rest of this Duel." mean? Because it makes no sense whatsoever.

[quote name='Æther Royce' timestamp='1321902797' post='5657205']
So you're saying that Tiki Soul / Tiki Curse aren't real cards because you cannot Special Summon Trap Cards? If the effects states that you can do some action, you can do it.

I really do not know what to say about them, but the 10 counter win effect of the first card is bad card design, really. Sure, it takes a bit long to get those 10 counters on it, but as I said, effects that have a condition that make you auto-win are badly designed. But anyways, you're likely not going to get that effect anyways, since there are so many ways to get rid of these cards, other than destroying. So cards like Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning / Chaos Sorcerer, any Spell / Trap Card that destroy / return / send to hand / Grave or Deck, make short work of these cards. The second card really isn't worth it, because the first card already does it better, because of its auto-win effect.

Just one thing is bugging me, what does this "Then, when an attacking monster your opponent control and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the attacking monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to you during the rest of this Duel." mean? Because it makes no sense whatsoever.
[/quote]

I did change to 10 "Spirit Counters" to 20 "Spirit Counters".

[quote name='YugiohCardMakerNet' timestamp='1321903485' post='5657229']
I did change to 20 "Spirit Counters" to 15 "Spirit Counters".
[/quote]

Terraform Lost Spirit Girl with additional new original effects.

After activation, place 1 “Fire Counter”, 1 “Water Counter”, and 1 “Light Counter” on this card. If this card would be removed from the field, you can remove 1 “Water Counter” from this card instead.

Fire Queen with additional new original effects.

After activation, place 10 “Spirit Counters”, 1 “Water Counter”, and 1 “Light Counter” on this card. During each of your turns, you can move 1 “Spirit Counter”, 1 “Water Counter”, or/and 1 “Fire Counter” from this card to another face-up card that you can place a “Spirit Counter”, a “Water Counter”, or/and “Fire Counter” on. When there are no “Spirit Counters” on this card, destroy this card. When there are no “Spirit Counters” on this card, destroy this card. If this card would be removed from the field, you can remove 1 “Water Counter” from this card instead.

I did change to 15 "Spirit Counters" to 20 "Spirit Counters".

[quote name='YugiohCardMakerNet' timestamp='1321926257' post='5658304']
Water Queen - NEW ORIGINAL CARD
[/quote]

Questions Below:

What happen when you use "Monster Reborn" and/or "Call of the Haunted" on “Terraform Lost Spirit Girl”, “Fire Queen”, and/or "Water Queen" in the Graveyard?

What happened when you use "Monster Reborn" and/or "Call of the Haunted" on “Terraform Lost Spirit Girl”, “Fire Queen”, and/or "Water Queen" in the Graveyard?

This card is treated as an Effect Monster Card while it is in the Graveyard.

Archived