I try to break Rituals

Lonk

Blade of Armageddon
Equip Spell Card

This card can only be equipped to a Level 7 or higher Ritual Monster. When you Ritual Summon "Demise, King of Armageddon" or "Ruin, Queen of Oblivion": You can add this card from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand. The equipped monster gains 1000 ATK. If this card is removed from the field; activate any of the following effects based on the Attribute of the monster that was equipped with this card: EARTH: Destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field. FIRE: Banish all cards in your opponent's Graveyard and inflict 1000 damage for each card banished this way to your opponent. WIND: Your opponent must return cards in their hand and cards on the field to their Deck. WATER: Your opponent cannot summon or activate any card effects until the End Phase of their next turn. LIGHT: When a monster that was equipped with this card destroys a monster by battle: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the monster that was equipped with this card and gain Life Points equal to the damage inflicted. DARK: Banish 2 cards in your opponent's hand and 2 cards in your opponent's Graveyard.

EARTH:

I don't think there is a Level 7 or higher EARTH Ritual other than Lycanthrope.

FIRE:

Equip to Legendary Flame Lord. Proceed to troll.

WIND:

I don't think there is a WIND Ritual in existence yet.

WATER:

Gishkis will finally be ban-worthy.

LIGHT:

Divine Grace needs this, actually. It's somewhat decent and not as broken as I imagined it would be.

DARK:

Yeah.......broken.

Archived