1 Zenmaines

[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1321953371' post='5658832']
-1 Goldd
-1 Maxx "C"
-1 Effect Veiler
-1 Dark Smog

+3 Pot of Duality
+1 Eradicator Epidemic Virus/Deck Destruction Virus

Keep MSTs, if you hit somehting like Fiendish Chain with Lightning, it doesn't get destroyed.
[/quote]

Alright, thanks.

Reckless Greed? Interesting, but the room is very limited. And Duality is actually better.

[quote name='-Noel-' timestamp='1321971428' post='5658982']
Reckless Greed? Interesting, but the room is very limited. And Duality is actually better.
[/quote]

That's debatable. Duality is the more familiar choice so I understand why it's the de facto better card.

Duality has its obivios downsides; once per turn (negliable but annoying with multiples) and no SS (also minor but still not appreciated). It does give you the best choice of the next in your deck but it also lets your opponent start playing around that after you choose. DW are a linear deck and forwarding plays isn't the best idea here.

Greed is near useless unless played in multiples, which shouldn't be a problem with the deck thinning and draw power you gave. It thins the deck more, allowing quicker access to combo pieces. It's chainable so it can +0 off MST and Heavy. And during those two turns you can't draw you should have more recourses then your opponent to make pushes and afully abusable beatstick to beat face with.

I can only give you theory to make a decision on and no anecdotes of my own. The people who
have tried Reckless say they like it, though. And if I remember correctly, Byakk used it in his Drill Warrior DW, if that means anything.
they like it

Archived