Trap Dustshoot

And never pick D.D. Crow when your opponent has everything for Hero OTK in their hand. So lulzy that people have done that twice now in the legends tourney.

Card is arguably a staple, most would probably agree that it is, but it's considerably less of a staple in comparison to Solemns and Torretial.

I used to never think much of this card, but after a whle, people kept using it on me, and it really disrupted my strategy and let them know all my options. So then I gave it a shot.

It's amazing. You get to disrupt their strategy a bit, but the real bonus is knowing every card they have in hand at that time, which lets you predict their moves and counter accordingly.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1321926143' post='5658297']
This card lets everyone know how awesome Pegasus was in DM.
[/quote]

"I learned this trick from watching excel saga!"

I laugh when they return a rush rhino to the deck thinking it will help... When you have the striker combo in the hand...

@evil: their reaction IRL is probably "OH GOD NO! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!" or something similar.

[quote name='Shard' timestamp='1321979325' post='5659151']
"I learned this trick from watching excel saga!"

I laugh when they return a rush rhino to the deck thinking it will help... When you have the striker combo in the hand...
[/quote]

That's what happens when you dont think about the consequences of what you Send. Same with Dragged Down Into the Grave. I've more than once sent something to the Deck/Grave before realizing how hilariously dumb that was.

Archived