...I can explain

Fusion X. Denver

[quote name='Horus' timestamp='1321995681' post='5659688']
How do you mean they don't let you watch it?

[b]If they caught me watching it, they'd COMPLETELY flip out probably. Still do it anyway, umad parents?

Attempting every now and then to explain to them that Anime is NOT all boobs and s***.[/b]

They control what you like and dislike? 0_0
[b]Hell no, where'd you get that idea?[/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Random Dude' timestamp='1322098310' post='5662286']
I was playing Ace Attorney and screamed "Objection!" My mom thought I was crazy and took my DS away.
[/quote]

Objection!

The action of taking away your DS shows a lack of justice in your household! This witness (mother) is clearly bias in her viewpoint!

I have been "caught" watching anime, reading manga online, and reading fictional books. In my home, it is dangerous to be caught reading or watching something that isn't real. My immediate family minus my brother and mother go insane whenever they catch me gaining a liking toward anything fictional. I can't even read Harry Potter.

Hn. I [i]can't[/i] explain.

[color=#0000cd]I've never had an actual problem with my family with the fact that I watch anime. Hell, my dad can see the computer from over there and I was watching Guilty crown and Persona 4 yesterday. I don't care if my friends know about my hobbies eoither.[/color]

[color=#0000cd]Now what i may get a bit of a hassle for is the games I play. Again, not from family or my friends (except one guy who likes shooters so my games aren't manly enough >_>). When playing a PSP game at school (most notably BlazBlue or Yggdra Union) I may get a few comments or questions from people around. At home I may be playing an MMO and my brother's friends may be questioning the game.[/color]

[color=#0000cd]When caught trying to write something I just say it's homework. Easy out. I rather my family or friends not know about some of the writing I do. Embarrassing, not very good, etc.[/color]

[color=#0000cd]Oh, and I was once watching Naruto and my mom commented on Tsunade's boobs and how they're too big. Since then I try to keep things a bit more ecchi out of her sight.[/color]

Archived