Regeneration Energy Dragon

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321997590' post='5659728']
2 things

1: there's no picture for the card

2: the lore you have up there is way too small to read

please write out the lore first, THEN we'll rate it
[/quote]

2 things

1: The card creator is having a problem so any cards made on it don't have a pic.
2: I agree with the second thing.

Yeah please post the lore. Can't read it.

[spoiler=lore]
Once per turn, you can special summon a monster with 3000 attack or less from your graveyard. if this effect is used, activate one of the following effects:
- gain life points equal to the summoned monsters level x200
- your opponent loses life points equal to the summoned monsters level x100
if this effect is used, then you can not enter your battle phase this turn.
[/spoiler]

[quote name='空の竜藩主' timestamp='1321997845' post='5659743']
[spoiler=lore]
Once per turn, you can special summon a monster with 3000 attack or less from your graveyard. if this effect is used, activate one of the following effects:
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

OP'ED! Oh my gosh is this OP'ed. The only drawback is not being able to enter the battle phase? WHAT?!?!?! This card just needs to be totally reworked.

I am sorry but this is just terrible! But I hate those people that just tell you your card is bad without telling you how to improve it so I will give you some tips.

Okay first off, being able to summon monsters with 3000 ATK from your grave without a major drawback is insanely OP'ed and then you made it even more OP'ed by letting you gain LP/dealing damage. I would just get rid of that all together. Also, make it so this card cannot be Special Summoned, that will help balance it out a little. Now, not being able to enter your battle phase this turn, really isn't that big of a drawback. Maybe taking damage equal to the ss monster's level x400 plus not being able to attack? Then if you don't want to make the above corrections, at least make it so that it is like 2200 and below to Special Summon a monster.

Even after those corrections this card still might be OP'ed.

[quote name='空の竜藩主' timestamp='1321997845' post='5659743']
[spoiler=lore]
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

Better, now we can rate this.

with regards to the LP gain, I'm unsure. The max I can see is maybe 1600, because 3000 atk usually is around the lv8 mark (though there are those lv8s with REALLY low atk)

with the burn effect, *100 is far too little. The max I can see is around 1000, and that's not really much for the net burn

given that I'd say allow it to enter the battle phase and all that

however, make it so that you can't go for your opponent's LP DIRECTLY

[img]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/522/71466.jpg[/img]

[spoiler= New Lore]
this card can not be special summoned from the graveyard. Once per turn, while this card is in attack position, you can special summon a monster with 3000 attack or less from your graveyard.the monster's effect is negated and this card loses attack equal to the summoned monster's attack. if this effect is used, activate one of the following effects:
[/spoiler]

[quote name='空の竜藩主' timestamp='1321998775' post='5659776']
[img]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/522/71466.jpg[/img]

[spoiler= New Lore]
this card can not be special summoned from the graveyard. Once per turn, while this card is in attack position, you can special summon a monster with 3000 attack or less from your graveyard.the monster's effect is negated and this card loses attack equal to the summoned monster's attack. if this effect is used, activate one of the following effects:
[/spoiler]
[/quote]

This is quite a bit better. I would now increase the burn to probably x300. The OCG is pretty off, but I am not too good at OCG so I will leave that for someone else. The pic is nice, although I think someone deserves some image credit, can't remember how to spell his name though. It is something Kaito.

As Rag said the ss monster would most likely be synchro food OR if you run a Thunder End Dragon deck it could help out there. I wouldn't change the ATK loss. Maybe add an attack that lets it change to Defense Position if an opponent's monster attacks? With a drawback, like banishing a level 5 or higher Dragon-Type monster in your grave?

[quote name='ragnarok1945' timestamp='1321999439' post='5659809']
but changing to def position would be a bit too much

2700 def will handle almost all lv7 monsters, and even many lv8s

if you do that, lower the def to like 2500ish
[/quote]

So like make the drawback that its defense gets lowered? Or lower its original defense?

[center]Once per turn, while this card is in Attack-position; you can Special Summon 1 monster with 2200 or lower ATK from your graveyard. Monsters Summoned this way have their effects negated, and this card loses ATK equal to the ATK of the Summoned monster. If this effect is activated, select and activate one of the following effects:[/center]
[center]- Gain Life Points equal to the Level of the Special Summoned monster x200.[/center]
[center]- Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the Special Summoned monster x200.[/center]

[center]Its pretty cool ^-^ The keeping of it in Attack Position is a good addition, I would prefer to lower the Defense to 2400 and level to 6, because then it can be easily tributed for. (Cuz in Dragon deck, you would rather just use REDMD anyways)[/center]

Archived